"The Black Card"

Lawrence let Holly take the lead in the second half of their encounter. This was her introduction to the wild, wonderful world of the Black Card, not another opportunity for him to simply get his rocks off. He watched her eyes, her expressions; listened to her signs, her moans, her cries. She was delicate with his cock, then eager for it, then -- as evidenced by the trembling of her body -- pleased with how he used it within her.

And while this day was about Holly, the pleasure wasn't only hers to be had. She was tight and warm and wet, and while Lawrence had no way of knowing this, he suspected that she likely hadn't had a man inside her since the morning she'd first heard of their exclusive club.

She'd wanted to take it slowly initially, caressing his cock, feeding it gently inside her, taking only a bit of it at a time. She'd laid back and urged him fully into her but without a need for haste. And Lawrence had given Holly everything for which she'd inaudibly asked just with the silent movements of her body.

Then, “It feels so good ... faster, please faster.”

By then, the need for speed had built within Lawrence just as it had Holly. He reached his hands under her knees, past the back of her thighs to grasp the fronts of the same, lean in, and ... went to it. He rammed her hard and deep with ever increasing speed. The effect on Holly was obvious: the quiet, slow hums and moans became louder, faster paced cries of growing pleasure. Lawrence had been sure no one would dare enter the office should his lover's sounds of pleasure get beyond the walls, yet he couldn't help but instinctively glance at the door once, then twice as her reactions got louder.

“Yes…yes,” Holly cried out as he reached peak speed, strength, and depth ... and then -- thankfully, Lawrence had to admit, simply because he felt that discovery this one time wasn't the better result -- Holly's body trembled and jerked as she erupted in a near silent orgasm. Lawrence didn't let up, continuing to slam his groin against hers until finally she slumped down upon the desk and went limp. He slowed, then stopped, staying deep inside her as he bent over Holly, leaning in to give her a wet kiss on the sternum between her noticeably swollen nipples.

“Fuck me, fuck me harder.”

"Yes, Miss Beck," Lawrence said softly with a professional tone, repeating in whisper, "Yes."

He slipped his arms further under Holly's knees until he could reach and tightly grasp her hips. Looking into her eyes, he pulled almost all the way out, then reentered her slowly ... then repeated faster ... then faster and harder ... until finally he was ramming her so hard that the very well built, solid desk was creaking below her. He drove Holly to orgasm again, then gave a loud satisfying grunt as his cock leaped inside her, spewing forth its contents.

He barely slowed though as the ejaculations continued because Lawrence was sure Holly had more ecstasy within her that was desperate to escape. He reached one of his hands to her pussy, rapidly but carefully toying with her clit until she exploded one final time.

Lawrence could have continued, driving Holly to as many orgasms as her body would permit, as well finding one or more for himself as well. But he was feeling satisfied that the Black Card's newest prospective member was an active one. He ceased his stokes within Holly, remaining deep but still within her until she very nearly looked as if passed out. He lowered her thighs to the desk's surface.

"You have passed your performance review, Miss Beck, and may remain with the corporation," he said, returning to his original character as he pulled out. Holly had a box of tissues on the cabinet next to her window. Lawrence leaned enough to retrieve it without stepping away, pulling a fistful of them to first dab some of Holly's lube from his cock, then from her dripping hole. He set the box upon her bare belly and began putting his clothes back together again as he told her, "Clean yourself up, before someone sees you. We can't have you embarrassing the company with your inappropriate appearance."

He backed away a step, looking at Holly with a pleased smirk ... then he simply turned and was gone.
 
Holly believed she felt the gush of warmness spurt into her, but she did feel the depth of his penetration and the throbbing of each spurt. She groaned and almost dug her nails into the wooden table.

Nothing in the world felt so good and nothing in the world felt so bad as his cock slipping out of her.

She quivered when your essence flooded her, but now it was leaking and making a mess.

“Yes, sir,” she said and pulled three tissues from the box. She dabbed lightly, realizing soreness that she hadn’t experienced before. He was thick around and he was quite vigorous, perhaps her pussy was just a bit out of shape and needed more exercising. That brought a smile to her lips.

Her smile widened at Lawrence’s smirk. She could get used to seeing that look.

She straightened her dress and walked down the hall to the ladies room.
 
Barely 6 hours had passed between Lawrence's departure from Holly's office and the arrival of the first of several messages on the burner phone of the Black Card's newest member. Lawrence's report and Robert's review of Holly's likes and dislikes led to what the Card's administrator hoped would be a fair offering of acceptable encounters to the brunette beauty:

Building off Holly's stated 3 scores in roleplaying, stripping, and having sex in front of others:
Carl here. Bachelor party seeking stripper. Will ensure you enjoy yourself as much as my friends do.​

The second worked off her desires to be spanked, be tied up, and partake of some BDSM:
My name is Peter. My dungeon is collecting dust. Choose your levels of pain ... and pleasure.​

A third was even more cryptic than the previous ones but was referring to Holly's 3 on Petplay:
I peed on the carpet and lost another chew toy. I've been a bad doggie.​

The last of the messages was probably the most straight forward:
Hello. My name is Cooper. I am having some people over for a bit of free form fun Saturday. I have heard good things about you, and I would be delighted if you were to accept my invitation. Black Card members only, of course.​

If Holly was to respond in the positive to any one or more of the texts, she would, of course, receive her second and last text with locations and times. And if she didn't respond to a one, Robert would, of course, learn of this and contact her directly. His presumption would be that either she was out or that she simply was not interested in any of these potential encounters and, therefore, he needed to spend a little time with the beauty, clarifying exactly that for which she was looking.

Then again ... Robert might just give Holly a call anyway. Despite his policy of not do so, he had been very consistently contemplating trying to have a bit more of a relationship with Holly than was typical for him. There was ... just something about her.
 
In the Ladies Room, Holly took out the phone given to her and pressed the admin number. She entered the time and the date and returned the phone to her purse. She ran the water until it was just right, took a small towel from the counter and wiped the part of Lawrence that was still dripping from her.

Holly floated on a cloud to her condominium, ran the water for a bath and slipped off her clothes. She was tender below and the water was like heaven. She closed her eyes, picturing the cock that had made her cumm like never before.

After an hour of bliss and memories, she let half the water out, until her pussy was above the waterline. It had been months since she masturbated, way too long. She was already slick and her fingers slid with ease, up and down her slit, teasing her clit each time.

She wanted to go slow, but her fingers went faster and faster until her yelps vibrated off the walls. Holly barely made it to her bed and she only had the energy to fall onto it.

Slivers of light played over her eyes and with reluctance, she opened them. She meandered to the bathroom and sat, eyes closed as she peed. She rinsed and brushed her teeth and went to the kitchen and made a fruit smoothie.

Holly curled on a chair, sipped her drink and opened her phone. Her eyes widened, “Oh My God!”

She quickly scanned the text and then went back to the top -

Stripper;
BDSM;
Petplay; and
Free Form Fun.

Checking off Stripper seemed so easy at the time, but the reality of it would be so embarassing.

She had read stories and books on BDSM and always found them to be arousing. The thought of being tied and spanked sent shivers through her body.

Several of the BDSM stories were about Petplay, mostly horses and puppy dogs. She raised her hand to her lips and bit lightly into her index finger. “Mmmmm. Bad girl. Naughty puppy.”

Free form fun sounded intersteing, but what did ‘some people’ mean.

She showered, slipped on a pair of jeans and a top and returned to the phone. Holly had ruled out the first and the last text, and still pondered the remaining two.

Number three was further than she was able to go at this time and pressed the Reply key for the second text -

“Hello Peter. Dusting isn’t one of my skills. I have other abilities you will find pleasing. My level of pain is low and I’ve yet to discover the ultimate in pleasure.”
 
Peter tapped at the phone sending a place and time to the woman who, according to an earlier text from Robert, was a new yet eager and enthusiastic member. He wondered whether the Administrator of the Black Card knew that for certain or was simply working off his extensive experience.

Didn't much matter to Peter: if there was one thing he'd learned about Robert over his 5 years as a member, the man had a sixth sense about people. Peter had been very skeptical about becoming a member of the exclusive sex adventure service initially.

"Everyone whose seen Fifty Shades now thinks they want to try what excites me," he said in his first meeting with Robert. "But the first time you put a strap to them ... or dangle them from a wall in cuffs with absolutely no ability to stop whatever it is that I wish to do them ... well, that's when they begin to wonder whether they should have seen a Disney movie instead."

Peter had fingered the application sitting on the table that day, saying, "And detailed as it is, you won't be able to know which is which from this. Because most people won't know until I close the shackle ... or pull back the paddle."

And yet, Robert had over that 5 years had a batting average that would have put him in the Hall of Fame if he'd been in the Major League. Peter had only entertained a dozen and a half women from the Black Card in that time, but 11 had reported a favorable encounter, over half of those had asked for a repeat, and still to this day Peter was periodically spending time with two of them.



You wouldn't have imagined you were arriving at a home that included a BDSM dungeon by the exterior appearance of the building. First, it was a simple two story home in the midst of the suburbs, with rose bushes, a basketball rim on the garage over a rather average looking, family style SUV, and a pair of old gray cats sitting at their own claimed ends of the porch who barely lifted their heads at the sight and sound of the strange woman ascended the two steps to the front door.

"Holly...?" Peter asked after he'd opened the door, a pleased and friendly smile on his lips. He waved her inside, saying, "It's wonderful to meet you."

Inside, he barely looked at Holly's body, despite how good she was looking. There didn't seem to be anything about him that indicated he expected sex from his guest, let alone that kind of sex. He asked some typical questions one might ask of a neighbor stopping in for the first time, showing full interest in the answers.

He offered her something to drink, explaining that he had everything from four types of bottled waters, club soda, several soda pops -- regular and diet -- and all the popular and even uncommon juice drinks. There was no mention whatsoever of an alcoholic drink, and there was no indication whatsoever that there was even so much as a beer in the house.

After he'd mentioned eating green and self sufficiency, they ended up in the backyard where Peter showed Holly his experimenting with a dozen different types of container and raised bed vegetable gardening. More than an hour had passed before he finally thought it was time to get to what had brought Holly there.

"Would you like to see the exercise room?" he asked cryptically.

Back inside, he led her to a hallway that led to a door-less set of stairs that led down into a well lit basement. It was pretty typical for the neighborhood, with an electric furnace in one corner, ducts and conduits running overhead, stacked boxes with labels such as kitchen, old text books, and junk, and an old, ratty-looking, twin sized box spring leaning against a wall.

He moved the mattress, exposing an electronic keypad. He tapped a code into it, causing it to click. He looked to Holly as he opened the door, pointing to the knob on the inside which looked like one of those plunger type escape knobs on the inside of commercial, walk-in freezers.

"Just to reassure you," he explained, "no code is needed to exit the room. Just push the plunger."

He smiled politely and stepped into the room. He walked almost to the other end, giving Holly space to walk around if she chose to do so. "Before we go any farther, we need a safe word. A word you won't forget. A word that ... should you speak it ... will bring a swift and immediate end to anything and everything we are doing at the time."

5eAa4rv.jpg


dUqD01v.jpg


TypVY7y.jpg
 
Holly arrived by Uber, making sure she had the correct address.

She was wearing a maxi dress, sky blue with floral prints.

She was about to press the doorbell, when the door opened. “Peter? … It’s nice to meet you as well.”

Holly wasn’t as nervous as she thought she would be and his questions eased her more.

“Club soda would be nice. Could you add a lemon slice, please?”

The backyard was similar to the front. Somehow she had imagined a mansion by a river and a pool with gorgeous women tanning themselves.

As she stepped down to the basement, a touch of concern crept into the ease she had felt. Junk and a twin sized box spring that would have looked better in a junkyard, didn’t look like the life of a Black Card member.

The means of exit reassured her a bit and her eyes flashed wide when she entered the room. The beams and ropes caught her eyes and she could only imagine what the X patterned device was for.

She walked to the rack of paddles and pointed to one.

“I’ve two paddles like this for my canoe.”

Holly had no idea what the items in the silver bucket were and she ran her fingers over the floggers in the bottom of the rack.

‘Safe word,’ lets see. “My safe word will be ‘Mustang’.” She grinned and continued , “what will your safe word be?”

“Could you please close your eyes … just for a moment.”

She slipped out of her dress. “Okay, you can open them.”
 
Last edited:
(OOC: I'm going to insert some text and actions between Holly's last two lines of dialogue. I want Peter to do something first.)

Holly said about his two spanking devices, "I’ve two paddles like this for my canoe."

Peter smiled, then laughed. He blushed a bit at the ease with which she spoke of his sexual taboo. He listened to her choice of safe word, then laughed again when she suggested that perhaps he needed one, too.

"I don't think that will be necessary," he told Holly as he stepped backwards from her politely gesturing her to follow. "But ... if it would make you feel more comfortable ... my safe word will be dollop."

When she was nearer, Peter turned to what appeared to be nothing more than an antique wardrobe. But when he opened the doors left and right, what he exposed weren't coats, ties, and socks. Instead, there were some of the smaller, more personal items of interest to him: dildos of every size and shape, some of which were battery driven vibrators; dildos with butt plugs and butt plugs alone; nipple clamps, hand cuffs, ankle shackles, and at least a dozen different styles of rope; masks, gags, masks with gags; and so very much more.

"It was my understanding from our texts," Peter said with a calm, polite tone, "that you might be more inclined to the bondage aspect of my desires ... than to the pain aspect. Am I correct in thinking this?"

He listened to her answer, then gestured to the items in the wardrobe before looking to some of the other items on the walls surrounding them. "I would like you to choose the items you would like to ... engage today. I would never dream of forcing you into any activity in which you might not be feel totally comfortable ... or, at least, totally curious. If you would prefer, I could select some of my favorites ... and you could say yeah or nay, but ... once we begin, I would prefer not to have our fun interrupted with having to make decisions about this item or that."

They took a moment to discuss what he'd told her before she asked, "Could you please close your eyes … just for a moment."

"Of course," he said, turning his back and moving to rack -- the "X" leaning against the wall -- to check the fitting on it, should they decide to have some of their fun there.

"Okay, you can open them."

Peter turned, taking a deep breath at the sight of her. He took a long moment to admire her delicious curves, then curled an extended finger before him to gesture her to show him the back. When she was facing him again, Peter told her with a tone of awe, "You're perfect."
 
“Thank you. That’s very kind of you to say."

Prior to that, Peter had asked about bondage and pain. She responded that she had never experienced either bondage or pain. She told him that she loved to read stories about bondage and that pain held some interest, but she was intimidated by it. But she made it very clear that the level of pain would be no more than a hard spank.

At the wardrobe, Holly grasped a black mask with diamond and ruby sparkles. She lifted it to her eyes and licked her lips.

She held out a ball gag towards him and with a look, expressed … ‘what’s this?’

Taking a pair of handcuffs off the rack she asked, “for me or for you?” After your response she turned to the side and put her hands behind her back. “Sorry officer. Did I break a law?”

Holly stared at the nipple clamps for a moment, took one and opened and closed it. “For marijuana?” she asked seriously.

She touched her finger over the dildos, starting from the smallest to the largest. The 4” one held little interest and the 5” little more. She held her touch a moment on the 6” one, then moved to 7”. She held her finger there for several moments and then moved on to the 8” one. Her neck muscles tightened, more out of fear than arousal.

At 9” she looked horrified and at the one’s above !0” she turned and asked, “Is that even possible. Must feel worse than childbirth.”

She held out two butt plugs, one a very common size and another of the same size but with a tail. She held them towards you, with a questioning look … what are these?

After your response she put them both back, but ran her fingers down the one with the tail.

The vibrators captured her eyes and her reaction immediate. A shiver followed by goose bumps from head to toe. A perfect example of Pavlov’s dogs.

“I watched a TV show and the man said, ‘People don’t know what they don’t know.’ At the time it made no sense. But when I’m laying in bed tonight, exhausted, I think I will know what I don’t know now.”
 
To Holly's confession that she had never experienced either bondage or pain, Peter said with an understanding tone, "It's not for everyone. However, once you have had the experience ... presuming that your Dominant has the requisite experience, knowledge, and care to create an enjoyable experience ... then ... and only then ... will you know whether either are for you."

Peter caught Holly's glance at him and laughed. "I'm sorry. That probably wasn't the type of small talk you would expect from a, um ... first date."

They talked a bit more about Holly's lack of experience with pain specifically, to which Peter stated very seriously, "The pain aspect need not be a part of this evening's experience. I think perhaps we begin slowly ... until we get to know one another better. Perhaps a bit of restraint ... then ... when you feel more at east ... we can discuss increasing the experience."

He looked to the cabinet again and asked Holly if any of the items before her were of interest. She examined one of the masks, then held out a ball gag and asked for an explanation. He gave it to her, but then quietly warned, "We won't be using any gags tonight. It is important that our first night together include your full ability to let me know when something doesn't feel comfortable." He smiled, lifting the ball gag up toward his own mouth to ensure that Holly understood its purpose, telling her, "Hard for you to use your safe word with this in your mouth. And ... what was your safe word again?"

Peter wanted to ensure that the word Mustang was always right there on the tip of her tongue. They laughed about handcuffs and nipple clamps, and Peter thought he saw Holly blush at the explanation of the latter. Her examination of the increasing larger and more complex dildos made Peter's cock harden to the size of the first of them he thought she might choose.

"Is that even possible?" she asked at the largest one on display. "Must feel worse than childbirth."

At the butt with the genuine human hair tail attached to it, Peter explained, "It's called Pet Play or Barnyard."

He saw some recognition in Holly's eyes at the first description of it, but that portion of the brunette beauty's Black Card application was unfamiliar to him. As he went on, it became obvious that this option to the sexual activity was a little beyond the level of Pet Play with which Holly was familiar or in which she had interest.

"This end," he began, showing the wooden plug portion of the toy is lubricated ... then inserted into the anus ... making it appear as to be a tail."

He ran his fingers down through the hair as he watched for Holly's reaction as he continued, "The activities that follow can vary ... depending upon the participants' idea of enjoyment, but they usually relate to one of two areas: animalistic breeding ... or the, um ... pet owner's fantasies about bestiality. Personally, I have none of the latter, but ... the former...?"

He left his answer hanging, and after Holly had had a moment to imagine what Peter had been describing, they moved on ... but not before she, too, ran her fingers through the surprisingly still soft human hair. Peter's cock twitched a bit, as if to point out to him that his guest may have found something of interest.

Holly's reactions to the two dozen different vibrators made Peter smile. The goose bumps that suddenly changed the appearance of the arm reaching out to examine them were all to obvious. Peter very nearly asked if any of them were either similar to something she had at home or something she'd contemplated buying in the past, but that area of her life was not something he felt comfortable touching on unless Holly herself brought it up first.

"I watched a TV show and the man said, ‘People don’t know what they don’t know’," Holly said. "At the time it made no sense. But when I’m laying in bed tonight, exhausted, I think I will know what I don’t know now."

Peter smiled broadly again, a polite, friendly gesture. "Holly, when I was at University, I learned something about gaining knowledge that I find is still true today. Each time I found the answer to a question I'd posed to myself, I only found that that answer led to more questions for which I now needed answers. I think you will find that the answers you gain here with me today ... the know that you don't know now..."

He chuckled, just a short little bit at his intentionally bad example of grammar before continuing, "...will actually leave you laying in bed contemplating new questions ... until that exhaustion about which you speak finally claims your consciousness ... and let's you dream wonderful dreams."

Peter had a way of sounding poetic, not just in his words but in his tone. You wouldn't know it from his chosen fetish, but he was a Professor of English Poetry at the nearby University, the very same one at which he'd gotten 2 of his 4 Bachelors Degrees, 1 of his 2 Masters, and his PhD. But that part of his life was separate from this and he kept it to himself, only ever telling those who asked that he was an English teacher.

"So, the first question you need to ask ... and then answer..." he continued in a soft voice as he made his way closely away from her, "...whether you would like to begin here..."

He gestured toward the large "X" restraining position bolted solidly into the basement's brick wall. It included a dozen eye bolts distributed from top to bottom, through which Peter could feed lines that could be attached to various features that could be attached to Holly's body, from wrist cuffs to ankle shackles to chest, waist, hip, buttock, and knee harnesses intended to bend and restrain her in a number of ways from which she could not escape.

"...or here...?" Peter continued, gesturing toward a heavy wooden beam that was part of the home's structure. It, too, included a number of eye bolts for lines that could be fed down to his Submissive's upper body, while metal loops recessed into the floor -- as to not produce a tripping hazard -- would be used to secure the lower body. Peter then gestured toward the bed, which included the same and additional methods of restraint, only in a horizontal rather than vertical position."

"And, in keeping with my comment about one answer leading to more questions," Peter finished.

He didn't actually say anything more, but instead only looked toward the wall displays -- which they hadn't yet even discussed -- and then to the wardrobe. His implication was that Holly needed to pick her beginning location ... then pick her toys.
 
Holly is an anal virgin, but hasn’t ruled out trying … sometime in the future. She tried not to show interest in the plug with the hair, but it would be quite obvious to anybody that it had attracted her attention.

“If I had fantasies of pet play, would you think less of me, especially if it’s a dog?” she asked.

“I’ve never done pet play and I know I’m not ready to try it, but I have thought about it. After I imagine a night of that type of play, I feel bad and promise never to think of that again. But, sooner or later, it crosses my mind, or I dream about it.”

“It’s hard for me not to touch it,” and she ran her fingers through the whole length of the tail.

Holly re-visited the vibrators. “Oh My God. I missed this one earlier. I have to tell you a story. I won my first vibrator from a radio contest. I was in college and my roommate and I were studying and the radio was playing in the background. Every Sunday evening there was a show … Sex with Sue. She was promoting a product called the View attachment 2008930 and at the end of the show she picked the fifth caller … and it was me.”

She picked it up off the rack and pressed the button. Her eyes closed and her leg muscles tensed and she quickly fumbled to press the off button. “Have you tried this one with other Black Card members?” she asked.

“Oh and this. The View attachment 2008934 one. I have a purple one like this. Purple is my favorite color and I bought it online. It came in three days, but it makes me cum in three minutes … or less,” and she grinned.

Peter asked where to begin and she listened to the three options given. That was easy for her to decide because it had captured her eyes the moment she entered the room. She pointed to the large ‘X’ beams.

The difficult part was choosing the toys, although some came to mind when she first saw them. “I would like to pick the Womanizer and the Finger Nubby.” She felt her nipples begin to tighten and a glowing warmth between her legs.

She walked over to one of the racks and pointed out a purple View attachment 2008938 made of soft suede. “I did say I liked purple.”

Holly probably liked red as well, because that was the color of her cheeks.

On the left side of a rack, she stopped to look at the nipple clamps and picked up a pair, turned to you and held them up to her ears View attachment 2008942. “Aren’t they pretty?” She held them out to you.

“Those are my choices, but with your expertise would you suggest anything, or would you perhaps think of something later?”

She paced back and forth for a few moments. “Could I have a minute or two, to kinda gather myself. I know it will be fine when we start and even though you could overpower me now, its a big step to be … helpless.”
 
Last edited:
Back
Top