New faces, come say hello....

hi there, ok im new to this bdsm chat. in fact im new to it all..... but im keen to find out more.:eek:

Welcome to all of the new posters. The best advice I can give is to read posts, read stories you find interesting, ask questions, if you have any. Also check out other sources of information relating to what you find interesting. Don't assume the regulars in this forum have all of the answers, because we don't. We do have our opinion,s however. :D And join in on threads that you find interesting or topics you have experience with and can help.

That's what we do here. We take from our experiences and offer advice to those who request it. The more people who post valid information, the more information for the person asking for help. Then, that person can decide what works for them and what doesn't.

In many cases, threads can become very helpful for others, because many times we all experience the same situations to varying degrees. So don't hold back, even if you feel your question isn't worthy. All or your questions are worthy. Then, you decide what advice is valid for you.

For fun, check out the cafe. That's where we let most of the rules go and post most anything. That keeps this forum for the more serious threads, where people are seeking answers or just want to discuss something BDSM related. Follow the few rules we have posted at the top of this forum and have fun. We try to be friendly and hope you will do the same.

Again, welcome to the BDSM forum!

Last edited:
Hello all :) I am new to the submission community looking for Sir's or Dom's to play with under the supervision of my wonderful SIR, Sinpain. He is good to me and I will abide by his guidelines. PM me if you are interested in talking further.
Lets be friends!

Last edited:
Hello

Like some of the more recent posters on this site, I have been lurking for awhile. I am also new to this site and am curious. Reading these message boards has been very educational for me.

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?

okaaay well hello everyone :) just call me kitty. im a happy helpful softy, love my animals, love cuddles and tenderness, big hearts and big cocks.
x

I am rather new here and like the open atmosphere. I posted some before I invested any time here. I am confrontational I am passionate but never judgmental. We can disagree and be friends. I love the ocean, a big fat snow board, and I love to travel. I like film, good TV, literature and music. I like to garden and cook. I have traveled all over globe and seriously like nice people. I am dyslexic so please have patience. I see an open world and maybe you do and too. I love my friends and my family. I like yoga and pilates and running.

Last edited:
Hello...

I used to post on Literotica a couple of years ago under a different screen name. Much has changed for me in the meantime and I am returning as a soon-to-be single woman who has clarified her needs and desires in the lifestyle. I am active in my local kink community and I'm here to chat, learn and make friends. Hi to all! :)

Hi

Hi, I am new to this website and I'm not new to this life style but I am not terribly experienced. I have never lived in a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle - something I actually don't think would work for me. I just don't think I would be happy. /Shy smile. I am an very open minded person with lots of humor and sass. Don't let me playfulness, wits or intelligence fool you - I am a complete submissive. I would love to meet like minded people and share advice and opinions.

*sway her butt as she walks away*

Hi, I am new to this website and I'm not new to this life style but I am not terribly experienced. I have never lived in a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle - something I actually don't think would work for me. I just don't think I would be happy. /Shy smile. I am an very open minded person with lots of humor and sass. Don't let me playfulness, wits or intelligence fool you - I am a complete submissive. I would love to meet like minded people and share advice and opinions.

*sway her butt as she walks away*

Playfulness, wit, sass, intelligence, humor... those are all traits of a GOOD submissive (though the sass may get you into trouble).

Funny that you should think otherwise. :)

Welcome to Lit.

Hello

Hello everyone, i am a slave of about two months to a lovely sadistic Master, He has been very patient and i have learned a lot but i also want to make sure I learn stuff for myself and get to chat with others in this world and as Literotica was my first experience of BDSM I thought it was a great place to come back to :)

I am rather new here and like the open atmosphere. I posted some before I invested any time here. I am confrontational I am passionate but never judgmental. We can disagree and be friends. I love the ocean, a big fat snow board, and I love to travel. I like film, good TV, literature and music. I like to garden and cook. I have traveled all over globe and seriously like nice people. I am dyslexic so please have patience. I see an open world and maybe you do and too. I love my friends and my family. I like yoga and pilates and running.

Welcome here hope you find what your looking for !

Hi,

I'm new to Lit. I consider myself a 'switch,' though I haven't experienced much BDSM in the real world. Hoping to explore, learn, and meet some like-minded women here.

Hi everyone!

I've been reading Lit stories and using Lit chat (when it loads!) for a long time-- figured I might as well start posting stories and using the Lit forums!

I'm a submissive who has so many kinks, they're nearly endless, but most fall under some form of humiliation, consensual nonconsent, and service/being used.

Outside of BDSM, I'm a student, bookworm, and adrenaline junkie. I love going on adventures-- camping, hiking, climbing, rappelling, travelling, all kinds of stuff.

Looking forward to meet people and have a little fun... and maybe for others to have a little fun with me while I scream and struggle. ;)

Mm, would love to explore your consensual nonconsent fantasy.

Yahoo chat?

Hi everyone!

I've been reading Lit stories and using Lit chat (when it loads!) for a long time-- figured I might as well start posting stories and using the Lit forums!

I'm a submissive who has so many kinks, they're nearly endless, but most fall under some form of humiliation, consensual nonconsent, and service/being used.

Outside of BDSM, I'm a student, bookworm, and adrenaline junkie. I love going on adventures-- camping, hiking, climbing, rappelling, travelling, all kinds of stuff.

Looking forward to meet people and have a little fun... and maybe for others to have a little fun with me while I scream and struggle. ;)

Hello again...

I haven't been on the forums for a while but I'm back!

So I'm pretty shy, but I like to chat about my interests which include bdsm (duh! lol), British telly, music, animals, veganism, new age spirituality, Alice in Wonderland, fashion, makeup, and cute guys :D

Oh, and sometimes I'm just in the mood to receive dirty private messages heehee :devil:

Hi. Not new to Lit, but new to this board. Looking to gain insight into my dominant side, and the daddy/little dynamic. Hoping to meet and learn from a variety of people, and share my experiences too. Also to have a little fun.

Since the thread seemed so new-comer-friendly: Hello, there. I'm just a student exploring her sexuality, hoping for.... Enlightening(?) times ahead here. :)

Hi to all. ...
I am trying my best to always please my little one and she really really wants/needs me to be much more dominate. Being a very gentle soul when it comes to ladies I seem to lack the ability
I am wondering if it would be helpful to find a Dom that might be willing to do some chat that would more or less instruct me on how to Don her
Kind of you being the Dom to her but playing out your commands. Not sure of I worded it right.
Ideas are very welcome.

A newbie here

Hi all,

My wonderful master recently introduced me to this website, and with his blessings, I am dipping my toes into this. Looking forward to a fun time :)

Back