Ladies- Cologne that Gets You Hot?

It's about that time for me to add a couple of colognes to my stable, but before I do, I'd love to know what cologne has the biggest positive impact on you when you smell it on a hot guy that happens to walk past you throughout the day. Please tell me your favorite cologne on a guy and what it does to you. Currently, my mainstays are Versace - Man and Mont Blanc - Legend, which have done well for me, but I'm also considering:
  • Michael Kors - Extreme Blue
  • Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio
  • Armani - Code

Please tell me your thoughts about these and any other scents that you like to smell on your men and why.

Thanks in advance,

0versizedLOADD

Here's a women's perfume that gets me hot: Aromatics Elixir by Clinique

It has always driven me into a sexual frenzy. When I was younger and single, I used to keep it next to my bed so I could spray on my girlfriends.

I go bonkers for the scent of soap on a man. Just that clean smell that you get when you tuck your nose into a man's neck where it meets the shoulder.
And the old fashioned smell of a bit of Canoe.Do they even make it anymore?

I don't know what I think of the ones you've listed, but one I love is
Bleu de Chanel...its citrus and woodsy blend makes my heart pound.

I go bonkers for the scent of soap on a man. Just that clean smell that you get when you tuck your nose into a man's neck where it meets the shoulder.
And the old fashioned smell of a bit of Canoe.Do they even make it anymore?

I have noticed that women love the smell of soap, Maryanne.

I'll check it out today at Nordstrom. I like the citrus scents the best. If it makes your heart pound, that sounds like a good place to start.

barefootgirl- I Finally Tried Your Suggestion...

and the reaction from the women I've come into contact over the past two days has been surprising to say the least. I've never had even close to this many compliments and inquiries about a cologne before.

barefootgirl = Smartest (and sexiest) Woman EVER!

Back