The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

sexy_soccer.jpg

The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars… scouries 8,448 [size=+3]200,157[/size]

Oh My Gaaaaaaaaaaawd! Even my thread has become a double best seller!

jrs

QUOTE banana boy there is just one set of rules for this site and the owners make them. All sweeps work the same for everyone

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

thats a good one bb...

Idiot, why don't you just PM Laurel and ask her? I know why, because you know she'll give you the exact same answer and you can't continually whine and bitch about how unfair the contests are.

Never mind the fact that you're a mediocre writer and while you may get enough votes, the scores don't amount to enough for you to win.

Suck it up, asshole. Until you spend as much effort on your writing as you do on your accusations, you'll NEVER win anything on this site.

Although, with all the claims of how great you are and how much of an "in" you have with Laurel, I can't understand why you've never won anything here. I also don't understand why you stay on this site if you're so clearly unhappy here.

Number of votes and number of views don't mean shit to anyone but you. How many times do you have to be told that before you actually get it? No one takes you seriously. You've alienated so many people on this site, it's a wonder you have any fans left at all. Although, that makes us wonder too since none of your supposedly adoring fans have ever ONCE come to this thread to defend your honor.

[size=+2]
ScouriesFantasyWorld
[/size]

The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars… scouries 8,448 [size=+3]200,157[/size]

Oh My Gaaaaaaaaaaawd! Even my thread has become a double best seller!

jrs

Yeah, the same way your stories became "Best seller" by someone mistakenly clicking on it and by making thousands of comments on it yourself. :rolleyes:

Your ego takes the cake and then tries to eat it.

Idiot, why don't you just PM Laurel and ask her? I know why, because you know she'll give you the exact same answer and you can't continually whine and bitch about how unfair the contests are.

Never mind the fact that you're a mediocre writer and while you may get enough votes, the scores don't amount to enough for you to win.

Suck it up, asshole. Until you spend as much effort on your writing as you do on your accusations, you'll NEVER win anything on this site.

Although, with all the claims of how great you are and how much of an "in" you have with Laurel, I can't understand why you've never won anything here. I also don't understand why you stay on this site if you're so clearly unhappy here.

Number of votes and number of views don't mean shit to anyone but you. How many times do you have to be told that before you actually get it? No one takes you seriously. You've alienated so many people on this site, it's a wonder you have any fans left at all. Although, that makes us wonder too since none of your supposedly adoring fans have ever ONCE come to this thread to defend your honor.

A better answer than the one I had planned for him.

Anyway, it looks like all my bananas are far bigger than his. :D

The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Let's examine the title of this thread a little more closely, huh?

The SCOURIES reader

Translation: No one who reads any of my stories actually posts to this thread, I just need to stroke my ego and believe I have millions of adoring fans.

For both fans

Translation: Besides being a fan of my own work, I have TWO other fans! Sarahhh and BFW. So yeah, that's BOTH fans.

and serious scholars

Translation: I know serious scholars would never in a million years read my stories or this thread, although, if they need a good laugh, they might. I just wanted to sound important in my own delusional, fucked-up world.

-----

Glad I could help you work out the profound meaning of the title of your thread, idiot boy.

No, she she cute athletic one.

I'm the big mean scare one.

And you're the idiot guy sending out boob pictures for votes and spots on people favorite list.

Aww, thanks Tx. I've never been accused of being athletic, although I do get called cute from time to time. :kiss: :rose:

No, she she cute athletic one.

I'm the big mean scare one.

And you're the idiot guy sending out boob pictures for votes and spots on people favorite list.

Go take some more Midol, you psycho-bitch drama queen. And take she she (your identical twin sister) with you.

Hey, this boob pic got me a whole bunch of votes:

1milk.jpg

Go take some more Midol, you psycho-bitch drama queen. And take she she (your identical twin sister) with you.

Hey, this boob pic got me a whole bunch of votes:

1milk.jpg

Lets examine what you just posted more closely shall we.

You are call me a psycho-bitch drama queen? The one who invented the phrase is calling me a psycho-bitch drama queen? That's funnier than shit.

So, that boob picture got you a lot of votes on a scouries story. So you're saying you are scouries. Well, that ain't news to me. I've known it all along. :D

I love it when the idiots out themselves in front of God and everyone.

Hey, this boob pic got me a whole bunch of votes

And oddly enough, you still can't win any contests on this site. So you cheated to "pad" your votes and scores and in your mind and scouries' fucked-up mind, that's perfectly all right.

Be grateful you didn't offer a picture of scouries' dick. You never would've gotten any votes. Nobody wants to look at a moss infested needle-dick.

Last edited:
Lets examine what you just posted more closely shall we.

You are call me a psycho-bitch drama queen? The one who invented the phrase is calling me a psycho-bitch drama queen? That's funnier than shit.

So, that boob picture got you a lot of votes on a scouries story. So you're saying you are scouries. Well, that ain't news to me. I've known it all along. :D

I love it when the idiots out themselves in front of God and everyone.

But if I recall, she's the un-itit, not the tri-tit. Wasn't this the picture she used:

sarahhh_223701424c0f6957c01.gif

Look whose taking, you outed yourself not me. :D

Quit dumbing down, you psycho-bitch drama queen.

So who is dying next?

The time is ripe for a funeral since you are getting your ass kicked from Miami Beach to Pittsburgh through Boston.

Bitchchick would make a good corpse. She's a dead fuck anyway.

So who is dying next?

We have to dumb ourselves down so you can understand what we're talking about.

The time is ripe for a funeral since you are getting your ass kicked from Miami Beach to Pittsburgh through Boston.

It actually looks like you and scouries are the ones who are getting the ass kicking, moron.

Like you'd know anything about that. I wouldn't let your skanky ass anywhere near me and even if I did, I'd have to have extensive decontamination afterwards. I don't want fleas or anything else you might have.

You really are a bitter lonely old man aren't you. Do you like kicking small children and tripping old people too?

With all your insults (albeit lame), Tx and I must've struck a nerve. Does the truth hurt? Afraid your adoring fans will find out what a two-faced, racist, heartless, sniping, whiney, crybaby lunatic you really are?

Just because none of your readers and none of scouries' readers comes here to defend you doesn't mean they don't read these forums. Perhaps you should keep that in mind next time you go spewing off your mindless drivel.

Hell, sarahhh leaves comments on her and scouries' stories telling people to come here. She's not the fastest tractor on the farm.

Just one more example of them tripping each other up and looking like clown school dropouts.

So who is dying next?

Ouch! What I said about you outing yourself must have really hit a nerve. You're foaming at the mouth again.

image.php

Please, enter your story [size=+2]WITH THE VOTING ON.[/SIZE][

QUOTE moonman Here's a secret. The contests are on the level. Do you honestly think Laurel or Manu could give a one good goddamn on who won and who didn't? Don't flatter yourself, you're just not that important. … Your writing isn't that good.

At one time I didn’t think the QUEEN :cattail: picked the winners herself. Instead I believed that most of the contests were won due to the cheating of the AHers and their manipulation of the idiotic “sweep” system

NO LONGER! I now believe the QUEEN :cattail: selects the winners herself and then uses the unexplained and unscrutinized sweeps to do her work.

I also believe she uses these “contest victories” (sic) to keep her pets in line. She uses them to stifle any discussion/questioning of her management style.

The most recent contest was perhaps the most egregious example of her trading W’s for fawning obeisance. A once somewhat intelligent, independent voice has been bought to heel. Rewarded even though he’d been caught out in his blatant attempt to break the rules.

It’s why I now support the efforts of the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

in its attempts to rewards the true winners of these contests.

As to my writing, while never totally satisfied, while I still toil mightily to get even better, I must say I truly appreciate our LITEROTICA READERS who’ve supported me from day one.

Those wonderful people who’ve made my stories the MOST COMMENTED ON and the MOST VOTED ON on the site.

Those kind readers who’ve made more than thirty of my stories BEST SELLERS and twenty-one of them members of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB.

Yes these intelligent, discerning readers who’ve made me a TOP TEN MOST FAVORITEST and have allowed me financial independence.

It’s because of them that I continually, humbly strive to improve.​

james r scouries esq.

*laugh*

The search function may be wonky as hell, but it works well enough for anyone who doesn't already know it to discover that I haven't changed a single iota by winning a contest.

The posts, just like my story, are right there in black and white to prove that you're full of it up to your ears, scouries :D

The conspiracies you perceive are just as trite, one-dimensional, and unbelievable as the stories you write.

At least you're consistent :p

NO LONGER! I now believe the QUEEN :cattail: selects the winners herself and then uses the unexplained and unscrutinized sweeps to do her work.

I also believe she uses these “contest victories” (sic) to keep her pets in line. She uses them to stifle any discussion/questioning of her management style.

You sure do have some harsh words for someone who you claim pays you to write for this site.

And you sure are a contradictory little twit, too. From another thread:

Contests at LITEROTICA are scored contests. Scored by our READERS through their votes. By turning off the voting on your contest stories you are insulting all of us with your arrogance and you are harming the site, not helping it.

With that statement, you're blatantly calling Laurel a cheater as well. What kind of respect do you show to the READERS you so dearly love to manipulate if you're accusing the site administrator of cheating?

And how is it harming the site? I seriously doubt the readers will stop coming to the site simply because a few people decide to enter contests with the voting turned off. And what about your pals who turned off the voting on their stories to lock in their red Hs? Are they harming the site too? No, probably not, because in your fucked-up world, they're not doing anything wrong....when they're doing the EXACT same thing.

But at least you finally realize its the SCORE not the number of votes that wins a contest. Maybe your reading comprehension is improving.

It’s why I now support the efforts of the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

in its attempts to rewards the true winners of these contests.

That's nothing more than another made up list so you and your sock puppets (or should I say cock puppets) can win a contest on Literotica.

Quite interesting, however, that you claim in your signature line that Laurel, the very woman you just accused of cheating, "backs the results" of these made up and unofficial Literotica contest results.

Can't have it both ways there, idiot boy. Either you think Laurel's cheating and call HER out on it or you shut the fuck up and write a story worthy of winning an OFFICIAL Literotica contest.

I think it's time for your mommy to change your diapers, scouries. You're stinking up the place.

Last edited:
If this is the case, if, indeed, the Queen, does select the contest winners and allows her computer to justify her decision with arbitrary scans of scores, by allowing some 5 votes to stand and not allowing other 5 votes to stay, then, as mere peasants of the Kingdom of Literotica, how can we get in good standing with the Queen?

Would she look about us favorably, as her trusted Knights in armor, if we had a few human sacrifices? I already have a few reluctant volunteers in mind that we can sacrifice.

"Sieze them! Take them away to the dungeon!"

I dare say, our feeble attempts at playing the Court Jester, even though as entertaining as it may be for others to read and view, is not working.

I, for one, plan on becoming...a Wizard. Yes, I will from now on be known as the Wizard of Literotica.

Yes, that's my plan. I shall put a spell not only on the Queen, herself, but also on all of the Kingdom of Literotica.

This Nude Day contest, I shall release a pale green fog, so much like a giant fart on humanity that will sweep across Literotica and linger, until I have won the contest.

Those of you who are not with me are against me and shall be banished forever from the Kingdom of Literotica.

Freddie, the Wizard of Literotica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back