The Scottish servant girl (closed)

David's face went bright red.

"You noticed, have you?" he smiled with the corner of his mouth as he looked at her. "You must have known of my interest for some time... maybe you thought me too young to pursue you!" he gave a cheeky smile.

He then shook his head.

"What do you mean he didn't fuck you? What did he do then?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

---

William kissed her mouth in response.

"That is precisely my intention, Edina! I don't know if it is possible, but I will make it possible!" he said and squeezed her breast while kissing her again.

The man held on to her hips and fucked her harder, smiling at their conversation. It's not everyday you are fucking the woman who is talking about marriage to the man watching you fuck her.

"Sir, if I marry this woman, would you come over sometimes and fuck my wife?" William asked with a mischievous smile.

"I will fuck your whore wife as often as you want!" he groaned, ramming his cock inside her.
 
“There’s many other things that men and woman can do besides fucking one another.” Lara said with a laugh as David looked at her with confusion. “Let me show you.”

She slid off the bed, her blanket falling from her shoulders to expose her naked curves. Kneeling in front of him, she reached for the belt around his hips and started to undo the wide swatch of leather.



Edina let loose a moan of excitement as William pressed his lips to hers, telling her that he intended to marry her when he got the chance. She sighed and smile at him as he squeezed her breast and kissed her again passionately.

The man behind her held her hips firmly in his hands, fucking her as if their conversation was not happening. She whimpered as William asked the man to come and fuck his wife when he had the chance. A shiver raced down her spine as the man agreed, shoving his cock so far into her pussy that she swore he would split her in two.

“William.” She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt her orgasm building. “Oh, please, let me cum!”
 
David gasped as the blanket fell off her shoulders exposing her naked body to his view. He felt his cock get hard as a rock as he looked at her getting on her knees and unbuckling his belt. It didn't take her long to undo the clasps of his kilt and remove it, his big hard cock springing to her view.

"Oh, Lara... you're so beautiful!" he whimpered.

---

William slid his body under hers until he reached her clit.

"Fuck her harder! Make her cum!" he said to the man as he began to rub her clit, kissing her neck.

The man picked up pace and spanked her hard. William moved his mouth under her and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it while rubbing her clit.

"What a woman!... This is the best wedding I've been to!" the man groaned while ramming his cock hard against her ass.
 
Lara gasped as his handsome cock sprang into view and she looked up at David with a wide smile. Circling the shaft with her hand, she gently started to stroke him, a soft moan escaping her throat.

“And you are so handsome, David.” She murmured as he looked at her naked body with appreciation. “Such a big hard cock too.”

She leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to the head of his cock, her tongue scraping across the surface to collect the salty pre-cum that was issuing forth. She moaned at the taste, her eyes watching David’s face closely.

“Tell me what you want, David.” She whispered, her lips tracing up and down the sides of his cock as she teased him.


Edina gasped as William’s fingers settled over her clit. He rubbed her expertly, her hips bucking against both the invading cock in her pussy and the fingers that were bringing her such pleasure. She moaned, her head tipping back as she felt William’s lips settled over her neck.

A sharp slap on her ass made her groan in pleasure as William’s lips moved from her neck to her breasts. He fed upon her nipple like he was a starving man and she let out a loud cry.

“Yesss!” She hissed, her eyes clenched tightly shut as she came for the two men that were bringing her such pleasure.
 
Watching her kiss and tease his cock made David feel dizzy with excitement. His breathing was erratic, his cock was throbbing, his eyes fixed on her breasts.

"What do I want? I want YOU!" David said in a rush.

He leaned forward and reached down, cupping her breast in his hand, a wide grin appearing on his face.

"Is this what you've done for Andrew? Did you take him in your mouth?" he asked while squeezing her breast.

---

The man groaned and pulled out of her pussy as she came. William sat up with a smile on his face.

"You should thank the good man for fucking you so good! Suck his cock and finish him off!" William said to Edina.
 
Lara moaned as his warm hands were suddenly on her breasts, needing and massaging them as he grinned down at her. She shivered as he asked her what she did for Andrew and she blushed deeply. She wasn’t ashamed but somehow putting to words what she’d been doing with the future king wasn’t what she wanted to talk about with David.

“Yes. Only this.” She asked as she circled her fingers around his cock and started to pump it with a slow, steady motion. “Although I’ve begged for more, he’s never obliged.”


Edina was still shaking with joy when William insisted that she finish off the man. She whimpered and turned, facing him and presenting William with a view of her glistening pink folds. She took the man’s hard cock between her lips, swirling her tongue around his hard shaft until she felt it start to pulse. Only then did she start to bob her head, knowing that his time for orgasm was drawing closer.
 
David was shaking with delight as Lara was stroking his cock.

"It's alright, Lara, you don't have to tell me!" he said as he caressed her breast, his face red. "You are their servant and you belong to them, not to me! I didn't ask to make you ashamed..." he continued and looked into her eyes.

"The fact that you begged him for more than that makes you even more attractive to me. I want you even more... That's why I asked... I know it's strange..." he rambled on, his breathing erratic as she stroked him.

---

William looked at her as she turned towards the man, taking his cock in her mouth. When she exposed her pussy to him he shivered all over. He moved his body and pushed his cock inside her wet pussy, groaning as he watched her suck the man's massive cock.

"Ohhh... she's going to make me cum!" he groaned, and soon after he grunted as he came hard, filling her mouth with his load. "Fuck, that was so good!!!"

"I told you she is skilled!" William groaned as he began to fuck her steadily.
 
Lara blushed as he talked about what she had done with Andrew. She stroked his cock harder, her hand moving faster as she heard his breathing become erratic. She whimpered at the sight of pleasure on his face, the feeling of his cock throbbing in her grip.

“I want you to cum, David.” She whispered as she placed her lips back over the head of his cock, suckling on his hard shaft as she pumped him to completion. She moaned at his taste and she found herself bobbing her head with more vigor than anything she’d done for Andrew.


Edina squealed around the other man’s cock as she felt William mount her, driving his cock home with a loud groan. She wiggled her hips as he pounded into her. Her entire body was rocking on the bed as she sucked one man’s cock and was impaled by another.

She heard the stranger groan and she gasped as he grunted, filling her mouth with his cum. She whimpered as the salty liquid filled her mouth and some dribbled from the corners of her lips. Looking up towards the man as he withdrew, she let out a loud cry as William fucked her harder, his hips smacking against hers in a steady rhythm.
 
David began to shake a little bit when she started sucking on his cock like there was no tomorrow. He leaned back some and watched her beautiful lips going up and down on his cock, making him dizzy with delight.

"Oh, Lara... if you keep going like this you'll make me cum in your mouth!" he whimpered, holding on to the bed to prevent his body collapsing in ecstasy.

---

The man took a step back and smiled at Edina as she was being fucked hard by William.

"This must be the best wedding party ever!" he grinned.

"Thank you for fucking my little whore!" William grunted, and spanked her ass while fucking her. "Edina, will you also thank the nice man for fucking you like a whore?"
 
Lara glanced up at David and gave him a smile as she continued to suck his cock, her head bobbing along his length as she heard him whimper. She noticed that he was holding the bed in a white knuckle grip and she sighed as she felt his cock pulsing with the need to explode.


Edina let out a yelp as William’s hand spanked her ass hard and she squirmed in his grip as she was told to thank the man before her. She whimpered and wiggled her hips as William fucked her so well.

“Thank you, sir!” She cried out, a loud moan escaping her lips. “Thank you for fucking me like a whore.”

Her fingers curled into the sheets and she felt her body primed to explode. She needed just a little more to reach that peak. Just a little more…
 
David felt his whole body shudder as he looked at Lara sucking his cock with such dedication. He could only groan as he felt his balls tightening and cum filling her mouth, his orgasm hitting without much warning.

"Ohhhhh... fuck... that was so good..." he moaned as his body twitched.

---

"You are welcome!" the man smiled as he was getting dressed. "I will visit you some other time and fuck you some more!"

"Yesss, that would be great!" William groaned as pulled out of her and got up, moving in front of her, and pushing his cock in her mouth.

"Anytime you want your whore fucked, send for me! If you marry her, even better! Farewell!" he said and left the room just when William filled Edina's mouth with his hot cum.
 
Lara drank his salty offering with a sigh, her tongue and lips cleaning his cock of all his cum before she pulled off with a happy smile upon her face. She looked up towards his pleasure filled face and she kneeled before him, stretching her neck until her lips sealed firmly to his.

Kissing David was an unexpected experience, one that she found incredible. Her lips were wet and ripe, coating with his own spending, but she was enjoying the moment completely.


Edina moaned as William’s cock was thrust between her lips, the man thanking them both before he left. She let out a gasp as suddenly William was thrusting hard into her lips and filled her mouth with his cum. She drank down every drop, moaning as he pulled from mouth and stood before her spent.

“Oh, William. I love you so much.” She moaned, setting on her knees and wrapping her beloved in a tight hug. “I have never been so happy to hear that your engagement was declared void.”
 
David held Lara close in his arms after they kissed, her smell and taste intoxicating. He pulled her on top of him on the bed, lightly caressing her back as her chest rested on his.

"Thank you..." he whispered. "That was so good..."

--

"Yes, I was overjoyed to hear it as well!" William said, embracing Edina tightly. "The next step is to make my father agree to my choice!" he said and frowned to himself.

He then stood and got into bed, inviting Edina to join him, smiling as she did just that. He sighed as she cuddled up with him.

"My brother is likely to leave the castle soon, if not tomorrow... And who is that girl I saw with Maisie? Do you know her?..." he asked softly.
 
“You are very welcome, David.” Lara said with a smile as she lay upon his chest. She sighed, allowing her head to find its way to his shoulder. It felt right to be in this man’s arms and it brought a smile to her face.

“Won’t someone be looking for you in your rooms?” She asked softly as she ran her hands over his clothed chest, taking in his very sights and smells to tide her over until the time of their next meeting.



“It will be sad to see him go.” Edina said, cuddling up against William as he pulled the covers over them both. “You new sister as well.”

“Her name is Lara.” Edina mentioned, glancing up towards William’s face with a soft smile. “She has served Laird Campbell for many years and she is very loyal. I believe she is to be Maisie’s serving girl when they travel to Edinburgh.”

“William, are you sure you wish to anger your father with talk of our marriage? I am happy enough simply being with you like we are.” She said, not wanting him to have to put himself out there in such a dangerous way.
 
David woke up as from a dream.

"My brothers! Damn!" he said and shuffled to get up and get dressed. "They could be looking for me!"

As he finished dressing himself, he turned to Lara and kissed her again.

"I will always remember this!" he smiled and then ran out the door.

---

"I will wait for the right time. That time is not now, but it will come..." he said softly as he held Edina in his arms.

He kissed her forehead and sighed as he squeezed her body close to him.

"I think you should return to your chambers. There are too many people in the castle this night and we may be discovered accidentally! I don't want to throw you out; I'd rather sleep with you all night... but it is not safe, I think!"
 
Lara gasped as David pushed her from atop of him, watching as he scrambled to pull on his clothing. She couldn’t help the giggle that escaped her as he exclaimed that his brothers were looking for him.

Then he kissed her, one that curled her toes and made her want him so very much. She whimpered as he broke the kiss and smiled at her, running out the door to keep his brothers from suspecting too much. A silly smile was on Lara’s lips as she slipped beneath the covers of her bed and drifted off into sleep.


Edina sighed softly as he kissed her forehead and suggested that she return to her chambers. She looked at him with a small smile and stroked his cheek gently with her hand.

“I look forward to the day that I don’t have to sneak to your bed every night, my lord.” She said, kissing his lips before she slid from beneath the sheets and dressed herself silently. Turning back towards the bed as she laced her gown, she looked down at the handsome man that had captured her heart and grinned. “And I shall have to dream of you tonight, William, and all the sinful thing you do to me.”

Another stolen kiss and she was gone from his chambers, retiring to her own bed. She noticed Lara already asleep and she laughed softly to herself, thinking the girl must have worn herself out with some lucky man as she undressed and slid beneath the covers of her own bed, blissfully asleep with a smile upon her face before her head hit the pillow.


Maisie’s sleep was peaceful and she smiled to feel Andrew’s arms curled around her waist, holding her tightly against his chest as they both slumbered. Never in her life did she think that being married would bring her such joy, but it truly did. She loved her husband and would have done anything for him.

She squirmed as she stretched, feeling something pressing against her bottom as she wiggled. She smiled to herself as she realized what it was and turning her sleepy eyes over her shoulder, she saw Andrew watching her intently.

“Again, Drew?” She asked, an astonished look upon her face. It had to be near dawn, the castle quiet for the first time that night. The festivities would begin again as soon as the sun rose and would continue on late into the evening, but she couldn’t think of anywhere she’d rather be than in her husband’s bed.
 
Andrew awakened with an unfamiliar sight. A woman was in his bed in the morning. The sight brought a smile to his face, the peacefulness of the moment making his sigh softly. Her shiny brown hair seemed to glow in the subtle morning light. He pressed his body closer to her, unaware that his morning hardness woke her up.

“Again, Drew?” she asked as she looked at him.

"It's my way of saying good morning!" he smiled and kissed her lips, while at the same time pushing his cock between her legs, enjoying the warm he found.

"Well... good morning!" he said and kissed her again, his hands softly caressing her tummy.
 
Maisie moaned as his lips pressed against hers, his cock pressing between her thighs to tease along her folds. She shivered at the naughty feel of it and sighed as the kiss broke that she found herself looking into his handsome face.

“Good morning.” She said shyly as he kissed her again, his hands caressing along her belly as he held her closely. “Oh, Drew.” She whispered as their lips parted, still brushing together as she squirmed in his embrace.

Lifting her leg slightly, she gasped to feel the head of his cock pressing against her entrance. She whimpered, chewing on her lower lip as she blushed softly and nodded her head, giving him the permission to enter her.
 
"Good morning to you too!" Andrew purred and guided his hard cock inside her pussy, groaning as it went in. "I could get used to this!" he grinned as his hand caressed her breast.

He was enthralled by her that he failed to hear the door opening.

"Good morning, newlyweds!" the voice of the king was heard from the bottom of their bed.

Andrew sighed and turned to face the king, and as he turned uncovering Maisie's breast to the king's view.

"Your highness!" he muttered, surprised by the unexpected visit, aware for a second that his cock came out of her pussy.

"Don't get up!" the king smiled as he saw Maisie's beautiful breast. "I am leaving for Edinburgh Castle this morning, and did not want to leave before saying goodbye. You will be joining me in a few days, but not before you stop on the way and spend some time with your new, beautiful wife, away from all the court duties that await you! Until then, make sure you give your wife what she needs!" he said and grinned at them, and then turned, leaving them alone, and closed the door behind him.
 
Maisie let out a low, hot moan as Andrew slipped into her body with a single thrust, his cock stretching her in the most delicious way. She whimpered as his hand moved to her breast, cupping it and caressing it as he started to pump in and out of her body. She closed her eyes, lost in the moment when the distant sound of the door opening made her gasp loudly.

When she heard the king’s voice, she shrieked and scrambled for the covers. They were jerked away as Andrew moved to look at the older man, leaving her naked to the waist for him to view. She blushed deeply, completely mortified to be caught in such an intimate situation.

She was silent as the other man talked, telling them that they were expected in Edinburgh in a few day’s time and she nodded, trembling until he left the room, the door closing behind him.

“Can’t I just enjoy my husband for a moment without someone else interfering?” She pouted, pushing the rest of the covers aside and slipping from bed. The mood was completely ruined and Maisie was sulking as she moved towards the wardrobe that her dresses had been put in the evening before.
 
Andrew smiled at her annoyance and then immediately frowned, not wanting her to see his amusement.

"I know it's frustrating... it will happen a lot, I think, especially at court... We will have to instruct our closest servants to protect us from interference..." he mumbled as he remained in bed, watching her fumbling through her dresses.

"It's too early to get dressed!" he said after a few seconds when Maisie couldn't find a suitable dress. "Come back to bed! We can wait for the next interruption together!" he said with puppy eyes and an innocent smile.
 
Maisie turned to look at Andrew trying to lure her back to bed with an innocent smile and those puppy dog eyes. She placed her hands on her naked hips for a moment and slowly shook her head, laughing softly. She couldn’t stay upset with him. She could certainly train her new household that the Lord and Lady of the castle were not to be disturbed in the mornings.

Walking back to the bed, she crawled back to his side and snuggled back up against his side. Smiling at him, she reached down and pulled the covers up over their heads, giggling as his hands instantly found their way back to her body.

“Are you taking liberties, my lord?” She asked in a hushed whisper, the smile on her face turning to one of lust as he palmed her breasts. “Ohh…” She cooed, her hips flexing in the need that she felt for him.
 
"I most certainly am!" he giggled and pulled her closer, kissing her mouth playfully.

"It seems the only way to get some peace and quiet is if we go back to the stables!" he continued with the same ludic tone. "Of course, if we do that, we would have to resort to rope and riding crops," he continued and went lower on her body, taking her nipples in his mouth, "but then we might be interrupted by some eager servant girl," he went on as his fingers began to rub her pussy lips and look for her clit, "who may be more than willing to push her own breasts into yours as she knows the wrath of my riding crop! Can you blame her?"

He laughed as he began to suck on her nipples as his fingers pushed inside her pussy.
 
Maisie smiled as he pulled her close and kissed her in the most playful way. His laughter was infectious and she giggled alongside of him as he mention the stables and the ropes and riding crops that waited for her there. She shivered, a soft moan leaving her lips as her husband dipped lower and started to worship her body.

His lips sealing around her nipples had her writhing on the bed, gasping as he sucked and nipped at them until they were standing at attention for his inspection. Then she felt his hand trace over her belly, stroking her pussy as he searched for her hard, throbbing clit. She parted her thighs for him, moaning as he laughed softly and slowly pushed his fingers into her wet entrance.

“Andrew…” She moaned, her hips pressing up against his searching fingers, a sharp gasp leaving her lips as he stroked her clit and suckled upon her nipples in time. She was a ball of need, her lips parted and her mouth open as her head was tossed back against their pillows.
 
His hungry mouth moved from one breast to the other, licking, sucking, flicking his tongue playfully, while his finger began to move steadily inside her cunt. He loved to make her squirm, her moaning spurring him on, making him ever hungry for more.

"Don't worry, sweet Maisie, I'm sure we will find some suitable stables in Edinburgh Castle that we can use," he said after while, "a beautiful woman like you must be kept happy, even if that means she needs to be tied up occasionally... and flogged often... and teased... and fucked..." he went on, adding another finger in her cunt.

"Tell me my little slave... did you enjoy being tied up?... Did you enjoy feeling my riding crop on your naughty breasts?"
 
Back
Top