crossdressers role models

bluesky496

Literotica Guru
if like me you are a lifelong cross dresser who do you model yourself on ,who are your style icons .
for myself i loved Grace Kelly and Angie Dickinson and Joan Collins ,i suppose i am just an old fashioned gurl.
come on gurls who do you imitate ?

Haven't got that far yet, but I'm slim, light skin, grey eyes, auburn chin length hair, sound like a good beginning?

Haven't got that far yet, but I'm slim, light skin, grey eyes, auburn chin length hair, sound like a good beginning?

that sounds like a good start and i dont mean trying to look like them just affect the style .x

As a kid i grew up on movies with Sofia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Claudia Cardinale - then in my teens I wanted to look like Claudia Schiffer, and then Vanessa Williams and now maybe Gwen Staffani - have you seen her on the Voice - so pretty and all my role models are femme girlie girlie :)

As a kid i grew up on movies with Sofia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Claudia Cardinale - then in my teens I wanted to look like Claudia Schiffer, and then Vanessa Williams and now maybe Gwen Staffani - have you seen her on the Voice - so pretty and all my role models are femme girlie girlie :)

i like your style, you have great taste honey , and i love Gwen Steffani too.x

Hi Blue hon

Try googling Christina El Moussa -she's on one of those house flip TV shows - but oh my - such style - soooo girlie. An all femme girl. I think I'm in love - sigh. And her hubby would be welcome too :)

Try googling Christina El Moussa -she's on one of those house flip TV shows - but oh my - such style - soooo girlie. An all femme girl. I think I'm in love - sigh. And her hubby would be welcome too :)

yes i see what you mean honey .

role models

The TV show called Mike and Molly, I would love to look like Victoria Mollys sister

I've always tried to imitate Angelina Jolie or Madeline Stowe( Bruce Willis' doctor in 12 Monkeys. Both ladies have exceptional beauty. I love their eyes and lips. Really admire the way they carry themselves.

I've always tried to imitate Angelina Jolie or Madeline Stowe( Bruce Willis' doctor in 12 Monkeys. Both ladies have exceptional beauty. I love their eyes and lips. Really admire the way they carry themselves.

mmm, i see the attraction there .x

Back