New faces, come say hello....

Hi I'm new here, so as requested I'm saying hi.

I'm 24 from England and if you want to know anything else just ask :)
 
Hi I'm Todd you may know me from such threads as tie me up or arouse me in 5 bdsm words, funny thing is I didn't realise that what I practiced was bdsm till reading here, never really researched it or sought info or even like minded people just a life choice I seem to have always made and accepted. Go figure :) I am not a hardcore Dom, but somewhere closer to it than not.
 
New!

Hi! My name is Nena DiNo:rose: & I have finally decided to start writing again.
I also am very new to the BDSM & have come here for not only a little research but to answer all my questions and maybe get a handle on some of my thoughts! I look forward to talking to yall!
 
Hi! My name is Nena DiNo:rose: & I have finally decided to start writing again.
I also am very new to the BDSM & have come here for not only a little research but to answer all my questions and maybe get a handle on some of my thoughts! I look forward to talking to yall!

Tashi de lek
Jule
Om mani padma om
 
New Here

Hello all!

I am 25 years old. I used to dabble in Domming, but now I am so intrigued by subbing. I am entirely new to the subject of subbing as a whole, so I am essentially looking for a gentle introduction. I don't know the etiquette on here, so I wholly apologize if I step over any boundaries with this, but my interest is entirely in women. No particular age range, but mostly the concept of a woman who knows what she wants, how she wants it, when she wants it, and is up for telling me what to do.
I hope this helps/leads somewhere.

E
 
Meow >^.^< New pet here~

I'm Vanessa (call me Princess, Nessie or Neko). 18 year old Norwegian Sadomasochist, Fetishist and BDSMer with a quite kinky imagination and a lot of fetishes :3

I still have to understand this website (just made the account), but if anyone want to contact me, please find me on FetLife: Latex_Neko (I have a lot of info about myself on there + several pics :p)
 
Hey, I'm 27, from the UK, been into "the scene" since I was about 16? I've been lurking here for years, mainly just reading stories, and today I decided to sign up on here, and see if I can make some friends! Ideally I'd love to find a Dom who I can have intelligent, stimulating conversations with and someone who I can learn from!
 
WtF is a Duckinacup

I’d like to welcome all of you to this, my first post at literotica.com. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it. :)

I jotted some notes before I started writing, and I see there are some warnings/disclaimers you should take seriously::eek:

  1. I am not an attorney, a car salesman, politician, or any other sort of snake oil salesman.
  2. I do not portray any of the above on television, in the movies, in a blog, or through any other entertainment media.
  3. I am the grumpy whiny old man.
I have been married for 34 years, haven’t had sex in the past 10 years, and haven’t had enjoyable sex in the past 35 years.:mad:

The answer to the topic question will be evident after the moderators/administrators see fit to grace me with the privilege of posting an avatar. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the funny forums, folks.
 
I’d like to welcome all of you to this, my first post at literotica.com. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it. :)

I jotted some notes before I started writing, and I see there are some warnings/disclaimers you should take seriously::eek:

  1. I am not an attorney, a car salesman, politician, or any other sort of snake oil salesman.
  2. I do not portray any of the above on television, in the movies, in a blog, or through any other entertainment media.
  3. I am the grumpy whiny old man.
I have been married for 34 years, haven’t had sex in the past 10 years, and haven’t had enjoyable sex in the past 35 years.:mad:

The answer to the topic question will be evident after the moderators/administrators see fit to grace me with the privilege of posting an avatar. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the funny forums, folks.

Welcome to Lit. I fixed the link in your post (in my quote of it, at least).

You don't get an avatar until you post another 99 times. :)
 
Up and comer

Hello all, i'm a new writer who has joined the site as a place to share my stories and network with others. Looking forward to my time here!
 
Hello, everyone! I'm not a writer, but I've found reading erotica has helped me become more comfortable with my body and sexuality- even helped me discover my own subtle sub tendencies, so I thought I'd say hi and thanks up front. ^_^
 
Hey yall. I'm a 21 year-old female student from Texas studying interior design. As for this site, I'm a reader not a writer (yet) and a long time lurker. I've been interested in BDSM for a long while and am finally starting to explore and learn more to hopefully become involved at some point.
 
I'm Aiko. I'm 36 and a sub. I was enjoying reading stories here then noticed a discussion board so I signed up.
I don't know what else to say... I live in the South East United States. I'm happily married, but like to rp and read stuffs and such online for fun.
If I left anything out you'd like to know just ask. :) Or command, I won't be able to resist that. *rolls eyes*
 
Hi. I am a 47 year old woman who loves to laugh and play. I really enjoy
the Literotica site and have been learning more about submission. Please feel
free to write me back so we can chat.

hi i saw
your post do chat with women as well as men

nancy
 
hi

I just joined today. Is there a mobile app for this? I am so new and I am on my phone more than the desk top. Any help is appreciated.
 
Hello. I joined awhile ago, but always got too nervous to post. I've never been on a forum for actual adults, it's always been a "pg-13" level so I was nervous.
My name is Dakota, I'm 23, I'm from Wisconsin.
I've been interested in BDSM for quite some time, since I was sixteen I believe.
 
Hello all, the name my wife/mistress picked for me is Seraphina. I'm a 50 year-old guy, cross dresser, been married 20 years, formerly the domme in our relationship but much happier being the subbie now and letting my gorgeous wife take control. Glad to be here, lots of good info and I have many questions! ;)
 
Hi everyone. I've been a reader of the forum for a while now but finally decided to be brave and join in :)
 
Hello

Greating everyone! Although I have been reading Literotica material for many years I only now felt compeled to join the forum.I am in my 60's and my wife is in Her 50's.We have enjoyed an Alternitve lifestyle for over 20 years of our 30+ year marriage.We are very experienced Swingers and have played straight as well as kinky.Our loving marriage evolved into a Dom/Sub relationship over the years but this in no way means I abuse Her or don't respect Her.We have played out many scenerios and have probably done whatever anyone could fantasize about if it was legal and possable.Hope to contribute to the forum in a meaningful way.
 
Hello everyone. My name is Hapreet. I live in Canada ( mississauga). I am 22 years old brown male. I am university student. I love working out but I do have a huge nerdy side as well. I am new to lit. I love reading all the posts here. So many awesome and hot people here. I hope to contribute and enjoy my time here. Any questions feel free to ask me.
 
Back
Top