Wearing Toys In Public

My wife and I tried the vibrator panties with the remote. She wore them and I had the controller in my pocket. We went to an adult boutique event and had a lot of fun.

Nice! I have some ben wah balls and an anal plug I’d like to try wearing out sometime! Might try one of both tomorrow for work! 😜

Just need to be careful you dont squirt while wearing in public Sasha lol

The hottest use of a toy I have seen was at a party, where one of the women had a powerful, remote control egg inside her and we passed around the remote control.

She never knew who had it or when it was going to go on. It took her to her knees on occasion with pleasure.

It was also funny waiting until she tried to take a drink.

She was a fabulous sport, but also loved the attention it got her.

http://forum.literotica.com/imagize/attach/bmp.gif

That sounds like a great time!

I wear panties and or a chastity cage when I'm walking around my neighborhood sometimes but I usually won't do it much farther than that. It's exciting though.

A friend and I played around with some off-brand remote control toy a while back, and while it was entertaining, it didn't really have enough power behind it to be very interesting. I wanted something that would stay in place and be powerful enough to immediately grab her attention and not let go, but instead it was more like if she concentrated it could get her squirming a little.

The Lovense sounds like it has a lot more potential, at least as far as positioning and maybe effectiveness. I want to see her stop speaking mid-sentence and forget what she was saying. Some knee-buckling might be nice, too.

She lamented that there's not really an equivalent to work on men, for purposes of retribution.

Would be nice to see pics of these toys. It's a wild idea, maybe the girl at the bank has a plug in, or the teacher at school has vibrating panties...so many scenarios, I love how fun and open Lit can be.

Back in my working days I always had a butt plug in my ass along with lingerie under my suit!

Would be nice to see pics of these toys. It's a wild idea, maybe the girl at the bank has a plug in, or the teacher at school has vibrating panties...so many scenarios, I love how fun and open Lit can be.

That’s exactly what I think about too! Someone who you might think may not be into sex toys or whatever, could be currently wearing a toy, or have a sex dungeon, etc! Recently, bringing up different sexual topics to a few of my friends has made them totally open up to me about stuff they’d want to try or fantasize about! Them knowing me being open about sex, made them comfortable enough to discuss stuff I never would have imagined them being into! It’s so fun hearing their ideas and fantasies!

A friend and I played around with some off-brand remote control toy a while back, and while it was entertaining, it didn't really have enough power behind it to be very interesting. I wanted something that would stay in place and be powerful enough to immediately grab her attention and not let go, but instead it was more like if she concentrated it could get her squirming a little.

The Lovense sounds like it has a lot more potential, at least as far as positioning and maybe effectiveness. I want to see her stop speaking mid-sentence and forget what she was saying. Some knee-buckling might be nice, too.

She lamented that there's not really an equivalent to work on men, for purposes of retribution.

If you guys end up trying the Lovesense, let me know! I just want to know if I will be able to handle my reaction when I feel close to cumming while in public. It just sounds so fun & sexy!!

I wear panties and or a chastity cage when I'm walking around my neighborhood sometimes but I usually won't do it much farther than that. It's exciting though.

Ohh that’s hot too! I bet it’s exciting!

Lovesense Hush

I have the Lovesense Hush and she has the Lush. Both are very enjoyable... I nearly wore the Hush to the art gallery last weekend, but chickened out. I was more worried that someone might hear the vibrations... but then again, why worry?

I have the Lovesense Hush and she has the Lush. Both are very enjoyable... I nearly wore the Hush to the art gallery last weekend, but chickened out. I was more worried that someone might hear the vibrations... but then again, why worry?

It is a little loud. If you go out in public with it you definitely want to pick somewhere with a fair amount of background noise.

An art gallery! OMG that's actually kind of hot! I'd be all like, "Do you hear that? I think someone here has a toy up her coochie!" :)

It is a little loud. If you go out in public with it you definitely want to pick somewhere with a fair amount of background noise.

An art gallery! OMG that's actually kind of hot! I'd be all like, "Do you hear that? I think someone here has a toy up her coochie!" :)

Well, it would be up my ass I think. She is more worried about it falling out into her panties, which is fair. I have a small stainless steel plug I've worn briefly in public and worried that would fall out. Hard to walk away as a steel plug falls out of your pant leg....

solution

The solution is a bigger plug... I have the nJoy 2.0, but it does take some time and effort to get it in and out... maybe this weekend. Although that one doesn't vibrate.

Hidden egg

After I retired I worked for a few years as a bank loan office. One of our branches, where I had an office, was staffed with an unbelievable group of women.

Sometimes they would talk about toys and since I never tried to hit on them, most of the other men employees did, they considered me safe so I would be included in their discussions. One time the topic of remote control toys came up. I had never heard of them and express doubt.

A few days later, one of the tellers, in her mid 30's, walked into my office, dropped a little handheld control on my desk and just smiled. Her customers got a lot of smiles that day.

Back