Change Of Fate (Closed)

Dracula said, “There is a cave nearby where we can rest or sleep today.” He pointed in the direction of the cave. “You can eat some of your travel fare. I'm going to hunt.”
 
She nodded and went in the cave she was glad she brought a blanket was a bit cold out, she made a fire and sat by it, she had a few sandwiches made as she ate one, looking into the fire like she was in a trance, she wasn't of course but she grew worried about him and sex. She hoped it would be something she would get time with, since lets face it taking what you want is something he loves to do. She had fallen asleep cuddled in a ball under the blanket still a bit cold.
 
Dracula took the shape of the bat once more. In no time he caught several rabbits and drained them dry. He flew back to the cave.

Tara was under a blanket and appeared to be sleeping. He could see her breath in the frosty air. He removed his clothes ( he always slept naked) and got under the blankets with her. He pulled her tight into his arms and closed his eyes.
 
She had no idea he was behind her she was rather happy she had dream after dream not realizing what was going on as her backside face him, calling to him in a way.
 
Dracula had wanted children for a very long time, but he had never met a woman he believed would be the right mother, but even more the right mate for him.

He'd known Tara most of her life; she'd never been afraid of him, and that was extremely important. He'd tested her many times, trying his best to scare her, but she'd never shown fear. He needed that because she would teach their children not to be afraid of him; she would set the example, and they would see the truth in her.

He'd felt her stirring; she knew he was here naked beside her, but she kept silent, waiting, as if she knew. He slapped her ass very hard, awakening her.

He rolled her to her back, straddled her head with his knees on both sides of her head. He pressed his cock to her mouth. “I promised I would make your body mine when I was ready. Now is the time. Prepare my cock for your pussy, Tara.”

He leaned forward, pushing his cock into her mouth. His hands spread her knees wide, then his fingers moved to her slit. “My cock demands your wetness.”

His fingers slid into her pussy.
 
She had a wonderful dream until he slapped her ass waking her looking up and saw what he was doing to her she gagged on him as he was pumping into her mouth. It was hard to breath. She grabbed the blanket and would have struggled but didn't.
 
Dracula kept thrusting his cock in her mouth. His tongue entered her slit, licking, sucking, and biting. He lifted his head. “I needd your cum, Tara. Give it to me.” He lowered his head again and sank his fangs into her clit.
 
She would have tried fighting him if she had his strength since this whole thing was going to fast she felt him bite her which in turn made her cry out cumming hard.
 
Dracula reversed positions; his hard cock drove into Tara's wet center. His mouth took possession of her breasts, sucking and biting them.

He fucked her hard, taking her virgin pussy, demanding her sweet nectar, filling her with his potent seed. He lifted his head. “Mine, forever mine.”
 
She struggled trying to get free of him really trying but he just seemed to love it "Im Baren Vlad" She said simply because she was, but what she didn't know that her being baren was part of the reason she could have a child with him. He had waited a thousand years to be able to do this and she was soon to find out.
 
“The man who was Vlad is long gone, and only Count Dracula remains. Tara, I would not have named you mine unless I knew you were not barren; I promise you will bear our children.”

As he spoke, he continued to fuck her hard, rejoicing in her cries, moans, and groans. “Ah, yes, Tara cum hard, and cum again and again. Your body belongs to me now.”
 
She cried out unsure what was going to happen. She panted softly and she didn't know what was going to happen. "Because you let what you are even though your so much more"
 
Dracula's seed filled Tara, and he knew she would bear his children. Her words disturbed him, but for he was satisfied for he had given up hope of finding any one who could have his children.
 
Dracula's cock remained deep in Tara as he finally rested. Something stabbed him in the back. Pain errupted. He had to flee.

The vampire bat flew from the cave. Tara was impaled on its cock as it flew. Dracula was no longer in control.
 
Last edited:
She cried out and looked down "JESUS Valid wakethe duck up or your going to kill our child and me!"
 
Dracula wrestled control form the bat and returned to the cave.

He sat down with Tara and said, "The death of my wife; I haven't gotten past that, yet, I know I must stop grieving."
 
Once she was on the ground, she heard what he said and grew a bit soft, looking down a moment she closed her eyes. "You never truly stop greiving because you cared for them so much, so it makes it hard to deal with it, but every day gets a tad bit better, though i know it doesn't seem it" She said while she was getting dressed.
 
Dracula took Tara's hand and looked at her intensely. “For years beyond memory, I would not allow myself to feel anything for anyone. The loss of my beloved caused a pain I never wanted to feel again.

“Tara, I have done everything possible to frighten you from me, and I have failed. I will not allow you to die as human. If you are dying, I will turn you. Even if it is not what you desire because even without a heart, my feeling are awakening, and I will not allow that horrible pain again.”
 
She looked at him unsure what was going to happen to her but she looked at him "Give me time Vlad maybe if I get my head being a vampire I can let you turn me but if you turning me has nothing to do with me dying then it's on my terms but if I am dying then you can turn me alright? "
 
“I agree, Tara.

“Daylight is soon fading. We will need to continue our journey. Gather your things.”
 
She put everything in her bag putting it on her back she placed her hand on her stomach and noticed a small bulge. She said nothing and before he had a chance to change forms she kissed him softly.
 
Dracula kissed Tara and enveloped her in his arms. He released and kissed and shaped to the bat.

Into the long night, the bat flew. Its only concern flying fast to the next destination. The terrain changed from mountains to valleys. There would be no cave for this stop. As dawn drew near, the bat landed near an abandoned barn.

The bat vanished and Dracula stood in its place. He
kissed Tara softly and said, “We will stay here for the day.”
 
She showed trust in him since he was taking them and there was no other way he wanted to travel though it would have helped him she thought. She was patient seeing how the scenery changed and she loved seeing it, Japan was a beautiful country and as he kissed her she nodded. She slipped out of her shoes to relax and laid down on a big pile of hay grabbing her blanket since he was cold.
 
Dracula stripped again and lay with Tara under the blanket. He felt his desire to be inside her. He slid his needy tongue into her pussy. He fucked her with his tongue while lapping up her sweetness, then he bit her clit and drove his cock deep inside her. He lowered his head to her breasts to suck and bite on them.
 
Back
Top