Change Of Fate (Closed)

Tara didn't know what to expect she made sure the baby was quiet thankfully there little angel like to sleep she thought it had been hours and she didn't like the silence until finally she actually heard some kind of commotion so because Dracula was not immortal completely she knew they were ways to actually kill him. she put her baby carefully on a chair making sure there was no way the baby could get hurt by falling.

she saw a bow and arrow a bow made of some kind of metal material and the same as an arrow she could hear someone coming and she had it drawn she held her breath even though technically she didn't need to breathe. She let her breath out when she noticed Dracula she smiled and put it down quickly she apologized and ran to him kissing him.

"What happened?" She wanted to know everything.

Dracula was pleased to see that Tara had made preparations to defend herself and the babe. He explained about the trap. “The person who set off the trap was wearing a long robe with a hood, so I have no idea who it was. I will leave them in the room for a couple weeks, then they will be weak, and I will question them and find out everything they know.”

She thought about it and felt compelled "Take me to one of them" she said simply walking over grabbing there little Hope. She was following her instincts she knew she was new to being a vampire but vampires each one had a different ability and perhaps she was going to find out what her gift was.

Dracula was unsure for a moment then led her from the room and up the secret stairs. He paused at the door to the room that was a trap. He opened the door.

She motioned for him to stay put and walked up to the man, he was chained to a chair and grinned happily. She saw the fear in his eyes but not enough to tell her what they needed to know, her eyes turned blue as she slowly walked up to him and smiled a bit. "You will tell us what we need to know...when ever my love wants to know something you will be forth coming" As she spoke her voice sounded like there were more then one of her. She had successfully hypnitized him and would stay that way till she let him go.

"You should get answers from him now, dunno how long I can do this for" She smiled walking out of the room but squeezing his arm lovingly and left.

Dracula was surprised but pleased with Tara's newly revealed ability. He entered the room well aware that the man would never be able to escape the chains.

He stood a few feet from the man and said, “Tell me of the one who sent you.”

The man answered, “Konjo--”

His screams as his face began to melt interrupted his answer. Apparently Konjo had employed a wizard or wizardess to place a spell on the man.

Konjo was much more dangerous than Dracula suspected.

She heard the screaming and turn your head play all too well of which did this they say women more powerful than the men that were spellcasters because men have short tempers and don't have the patience to really study and become a great one. The strange thing was his using her ability start to make your body tingle to the point she was looking at him but said nothing she didn't know if he could get her pregnant again I then felt and that moment like a being that's job is to give birth and to keep doing it to make more to make a army. She left the room seeing there daughter sleep and smiled. She felt him behind her. "I need you Dracula" she finally called him by the name he was trying to get her to call him for years.

Dracula heard the need in Tara's voice and smiled. The babe was place in a crib by the bed. He pushed Tara onto her stomach on the bed and pushed her knees up and wide so that her pussy was exposed.

He came behind her and grabbed her hips and thrust his cock deep inside her. He felt a great need and continued to pound her pussy.

“Give me your cum, Tara.”

His cock spurted inside her, and he kept thrusting hard.

Back