Anal Stimulation!

Baskin Robbins

Really Really Experienced
I have started using a 7" silicon dong.

Good god it feels so good!

I'm fucking my as HARD right now!

Is it gay to fuck your ass until you CUMMM!

MMMhMMMmmmm....

I guess the bra I'm wearing right now might color your response!! Not to mention my wife's bra...and her panties!!

Get the wife into it. Having her plowing you with a strap is gotta be better than doing it yourself.

none of those things makes you gay. enjoying anal stimulation and wearing women's clothing are not gay. enjoying having sex with men kinda makes you gay, but wanting to spend your life with someone of the same sex makes you gay.

I don't think you are gay, talented maybe to type and fuck yourself at the same time, but not gay. :nana:

Oh it's definately gay. Here is what you need to do:

1) Go to whatever place of worship you believe in, and ask for forgiveness.

2) Get a butt lock. It is kind of like a plug, but this stays in until you have to take it out because nature calls. Make sure to use plenty of lube so it doesn't dry out on you. This is like a chastity belt to help you protect yourself from kinky thoughts. If you are afraid long periods of use it might cause you to loose feeling down there, get a vibrating model so that occasionally you can turn it on to keep your ass from getting numb.

3) If your tempted to wear ladies clothes, you need to practice putting them on your wife. If that is still not enough, you need to find a really straight buddy and tell him "your wife" would like to do his laundry for him as an on going act of charity. (You just use her name cause he's straight and won't think anything weird about it.) Do his laundry yourself. Each time you get his load from him, hang on to one pair of underware and keep it in your pocket. Whenever you are tempted to gender bend, pull them out and smell the crotch. As you are sniffing them, say the montra: "I'm a man, I love the feel of men's clothing, I smell just like any other man".

welcome to the club

Just purchased a butt plug and a 7'' dildo. Highly recommend it.

I have a fat, 8" rubber dong that I love taking deep into my hole! I have never had real cock, not ruling out that possibility though, but unless you desire an emotional, affectionate, committed relationship with another guy, I think the most you could be was bi. I think I will sooner or later suck and fuck cock, but could never envision kissing another man or doing anything that would resemble affection. Just raw, sweatty, no-holes-barred sex, then go home. I will always love a woman's naked body and touch, etc., so the most I could ever be-cum, was bi.

I agree. I can't imagine kissing a guy. I love it when my dildo slides in & out of my asshole though!

I could be bi -- I just love to have my prostate rubbed! I shoot across the room!

Rubber dong is ok but I prefer the human experience of the act. There is just no subsitute for the real thing. Besides, a dildo does not cum in your ass.

Baskin Robbins said:
I agree. I can't imagine kissing a guy. I love it when my dildo slides in & out of my asshole though!

I could be bi -- I just love to have my prostate rubbed! I shoot across the room!

I agree, cock/ass yes. kissing, no way.

Does this mean that I'm bi or just like cock?

I think lots of guys like anal, and probably lots like playing with cock - at least their own. I don't think it makes you bi, though. Now, if you get a hardon just looking at a guy on the street, then you might be bisexual. I believe that guys can enjoy sex with another guy without being totally gay or bi - maybe I'm wrong.

That's pretty hot dude. my ex gf got me using toys way back when and now i hook up with some of my str8 friends and play. we're all str8 guys but just love hot m2m no strings fun. no harm in bust'n a nut with friends. :cool:

Baskin Robbins said:

Baskin Robbins said:

Now there's something I'd love to see! Hell...I'd like to pump it for you & make it shoot across the room!

Re: dong sliding in & out of hole...nothing hotter than seeing my hole pull out and suck the fat dong on the out stroke. Looks kind of like pussy lips! mmmmmm! Also very HOT is seeing the lube drip out my well-used hole after a hearty dong fucking! Looks just like cummmm! Yummmm!

Live cock

No question, live cock is better than artificial dildo in the ass. But a nice 8" dildo is at least always ready to do the job. I like to use an emptied 20mm round to sort of warm things up.

Hey Ineedit...

I'd love to have you pump it for me!! I've never watched from that angle -- always from the side. How do you get a mirror down there? :rolleyes:

I got ass-fucked for the first time last night. Was an incredible turnon and am still savoring the experience. The only bad side is that I was so turned on that I let him go ahead without a condom. I have known him for some time and believe him when he says he is not active but he was verrrry experienced. What should I do now health-wise. Am starting to get worried as I was dripping cum for quite a while.

No More Unsafe Sex!!!

GerryS, get yourself checked out and don't go unprotected again.

Where in Canada are you? I need an ass-fuck buddy! And I ALWAYS use protection.

GerryS said:
I got ass-fucked for the first time last night. Was an incredible turnon and am still savoring the experience. The only bad side is that I was so turned on that I let him go ahead without a condom. I have known him for some time and believe him when he says he is not active but he was verrrry experienced. What should I do now health-wise. Am starting to get worried as I was dripping cum for quite a while.

There is nothing wrong with unprotected safe sex IF you are in a longterm, monogamous relationship with a negitive person. However, that definately doesn't happen over night, and it isn't enough that you knew this guy for a while.

As to dripping cum for a while, you don't get HIV based on some quantity of cum inside you. You get HIV from having been exposed to HIV in the body fluids of an HIV+ person.

As stated you should get tested, and then get tested a few months later. Of course, in the mean time you have to make sure you don't do it again without protection. If you really want bareback sex, save it for the day when you have someone who will not risk your health nor his health just to get some hormonal urges taken care of on the side.

Love Anal

My fascination for anal began a while ago My Ex loved anal so I have given it a lot. Through the years we had gotten a few toys, a couple of small ones a butt plug and a nice size dildo with a thick head and suction cup on base so it stuck to tile wall, or mirror, just need to guide it that way. (She loved that one),
I would DP her with a dildo in her pussy and I fucked her ass with my cock at same time. I loved watching my cock disappear in her ass. At times during our sex sessions, she would finger my ass but never did me with the dildo, even though it was mentioned.
My interests turned to the dildo, so while she was at work I started to play with them,, never being able to get the big one in I loved the feeling of the smaller one in my ass. (One time almost got caught, had just put toys away when she got home) While I tried to fuck myself, I would jerk off and cum so hard. I never was able to get the big one in while I was still married.
A little while after the split up I found the toys we had stashed them in a drawer for a while so kids wouldn’t find them (even though they did find them). That’s when the Real experience began. I wanted to feel that big boy inside. With out fear of being caught I would take a small vibrator and the Big Boy to shower with me. I would start with the vibrator taking my time To loosen up. It still took me a few tries to finally penetrate myself. (Didn’t happen on 1st date) The day I got it to go in I used condom on it, there was some pain when my ass finally opened up for the big boy, I stopped moving, pulled it out, enjoying the tingling all over my ass, I was so turned on, it had gone in once now, I wasn’t stopping, I took the vibrator, fucked myself a little more, lubed up the Big Boy with lots of KY and guided it to my ass I wanted it in again, it felt so good, I knew the pain would go away, I push onto it and felt it open me up, it went in (So turned on by then) I came without touching my cock right there, asshole twitching around the dildo. The feeling is indescribable, you have to experience it yourself to know how it feels. I fucked myself for just a little while the first time, but since then have enjoyed anal sex with myself for a few years. The Big Boy is retired and have had a few new toys since it, I now enjoy a 7 ½ lifelike dildo and a nice 5” butt plug, hoping to step it up a bit soon.

(May I add, I have never had sex with a man, I guess I'm Try-Sexual)

Last edited:
I'm a girl and I'm kind of interested in taking it up me bum just because everyone else is so fond of it. Um..is it really as pleasurable as people say? :(

simple cruise said:
My fascination for anal began a while ago My Ex loved anal so I have given it a lot. Through the years we had gotten a few toys, a couple of small ones a butt plug and a nice size dildo with a thick head and suction cup on base so it stuck to tile wall, or mirror, just need to guide it that way. (She loved that one),
I would DP her with a dildo in her pussy and I fucked her ass with my cock at same time. I loved watching my cock disappear in her ass. At times during our sex sessions, she would finger my ass but never did me with the dildo, even though it was mentioned.
My interests turned to the dildo, so while she was at work I started to play with them,, never being able to get the big one in I loved the feeling of the smaller one in my ass. (One time almost got caught, had just put toys away when she got home) While I tried to fuck myself, I would jerk off and cum so hard. I never was able to get the big one in while I was still married.
A little while after the split up I found the toys we had stashed them in a drawer for a while so kids wouldn’t find them (even though they did find them). That’s when the Real experience began. I wanted to feel that big boy inside. With out fear of being caught I would take a small vibrator and the Big Boy to shower with me. I would start with the vibrator taking my time To loosen up. It still took me a few tries to finally penetrate myself. (Didn’t happen on 1st date) The day I got it to go in I used condom on it, there was some pain when my ass finally opened up for the big boy, I stopped moving, pulled it out, enjoying the tingling all over my ass, I was so turned on, it had gone in once now, I wasn’t stopping, I took the vibrator, fucked myself a little more, lubed up the Big Boy with lots of KY and guided it to my ass I wanted it in again, it felt so good, I knew the pain would go away, I push onto it and felt it open me up, it went in (So turned on by then) I came without touching my cock right there, asshole twitching around the dildo. The feeling is indescribable, you have to experience it yourself to know how it feels. I fucked myself for just a little while the first time, but since then have enjoyed anal sex with myself for a few years. The Big Boy is retired and have had a few new toys since it, I now enjoy a 7 ½ lifelike dildo and a nice 5” butt plug, hoping to step it up a bit soon.

(May I add, I have never had sex with a man, I guess I'm Try-Sexual)
Wow, it sounds like it would be even more fun doing this with a buddy.

sugarplumfairy_ said:
I'm a girl and I'm kind of interested in taking it up me bum just because everyone else is so fond of it. Um..is it really as pleasurable as people say? :(
It is if done slow, with lots of lube by someone who knows how to do it right. He must not rush and be totally in control of himself. The key is to move slow and let the spinchter adjust to the cock and relax to open. It helps to be really worked up, turned on, and horny. Lots of fore play prior is a must. Ok, I volunteer for the duty.

Back