Transgendered Woman I’ve know...

Professor360

Virgin
First was a Latina girl in DC... played with her tits, and then to the bed. She worked down to my cock and sucked me. I grabbed her cock and jerked her off.. not bad for the first time.

2. Another Latina... nice round man mades, 7 inch cock. After some kissing and fondling went to the bed and she wrapped up for bj. She forced my head down to suck her and I did. Not a fan of the taste of latex, but it got her going. After a wile she pulled out of my mouth and I finished her off with my hand... she was so happy I made her cum...She worked on my cock with her mouth and I came too.

3rd times a charm. Tall Polynesian girl in bikini panties and lacy bra and thigh highs. We talked and fondled each other and she told me to lay across the bed. She started with a nice back massage and then had me flip she went and sucked me for awhile, but her cock was in my face so I took her beautiful 7 inches in my mouth. I turned on my stomach with my head over the bed as I licked and sucked her cock.. she started face fucking me and it was a surprise as she kept slamming her cock into my mouth and throat.. now that she was in the mood, she had me get up, lubed my ass, threw on a rubber Had me bend over on the bed and fucked me from behind as I tried to jerk myself off.....she went right in and went to town...she fucked me for a good 5 mins until I came...

now that I’ve had my cherry popped, next time I am going to look for a more GFE experience and take my time and enjoy the pleasures of her tits, mouth, ass and cock

Please feel free to share your experiences or comment

Ps I really enjoy watching a TS gurls cock explode in my hand...

I enjoyed reading about your experiences but I noticed that there were no comments on this thread. Which says a lot about this site - more fantasy than reality. I made my fantasies happen with my transgender girlfriend. Once Covid ends we can make more experiences, my friend.

Haven't ever found myself with the opportunity to get with one that was attracted to. Story was sexy though.

Not met one.

My late wife who knew I was bi once said she was not worried about me developing any romantic attachment to a man, but she thought I might with a tranny. She might have been right.

I enjoyed reading about your experiences but I noticed that there were no comments on this thread. Which says a lot about this site - more fantasy than reality. I made my fantasies happen with my transgender girlfriend. Once Covid ends we can make more experiences, my friend.

He only posted his story on the 1st of March (yesterday), give it some time

I went to a fetish night at a bar in Tampa years ago. I sat at the bar and took it all in. There was a bondage demonstration on stage, and people dressed in all matters of fetishes. While nursing my second beer a sultry woman approached me. We chatted for a few, and I bought her a drink. After about half an hour we decided to leave. I followed her to her apartment where we embraced and kissed. She unbuttoned my jeans and knelt down to suck my cock. I was on the verge of cumming when she stopped. She sat me on her bed and as I ran my hands up her thighs I encountered her shaved balls and cock. I started to stroke her as she became harder. She stood and slid out of her dress exposing black stockings held up by garters, black panties which had been pushed aside, and rock hard nipples poking through a sheer lace bra. I wanted to suck her cock, but she wanted to get fucked. She stepped out of her panties, bent over the foot of the bed and spread her cheeks. I slid my cock into her bio pussy and began thrusting. In just a couple of minutes I emptied my balls into her. She rolled over, sat up, and kissed me. I left and have thought about this often.

I went to a fetish night at a bar in Tampa years ago. I sat at the bar and took it all in. There was a bondage demonstration on stage, and people dressed in all matters of fetishes. While nursing my second beer a sultry woman approached me. We chatted for a few, and I bought her a drink. After about half an hour we decided to leave. I followed her to her apartment where we embraced and kissed. She unbuttoned my jeans and knelt down to suck my cock. I was on the verge of cumming when she stopped. She sat me on her bed and as I ran my hands up her thighs I encountered her shaved balls and cock. I started to stroke her as she became harder. She stood and slid out of her dress exposing black stockings held up by garters, black panties which had been pushed aside, and rock hard nipples poking through a sheer lace bra. I wanted to suck her cock, but she wanted to get fucked. She stepped out of her panties, bent over the foot of the bed and spread her cheeks. I slid my cock into her bio pussy and began thrusting. In just a couple of minutes I emptied my balls into her. She rolled over, sat up, and kissed me. I left and have thought about this often.

I wonder why these things never happen to me like that lol. Most transgender women are bottoms or versatile (even then they mostly bottom). My girlfriend is a rare one.

Back