mwm sucking cock tomorrow!!!

wcm59

Experienced
hi everybody!!
new to this site. just set up a meeting with my cock sucking buddy for tomorrow morning. been looking for a long time to find somebody to get together with on a regular basis. i think i've finally got a guy. this will be our second time sucking each other off. pretty exciting. can't help but wonder if there's many of you fellow perv's that have a regular buddy.
as a side note i love pussy too. the smell the taste the texture.yummy

hi everybody!!
new to this site. just set up a meeting with my cock sucking buddy for tomorrow morning. been looking for a long time to find somebody to get together with on a regular basis. i think i've finally got a guy. this will be our second time sucking each other off. pretty exciting. can't help but wonder if there's many of you fellow perv's that have a regular buddy.
as a side note i love pussy too. the smell the taste the texture.yummy

I had a regular buddy for almost two years, things came up drifted apart. Best thing about a fuck buddy no messy break ups. Unless you give him one for the road that could be messy.

well here i sit with the taste of cum in my mouth. my buddy gave me a nice sweet load this morning after i pumped his mouth full. good stuff.

well here i sit with the taste of cum in my mouth. my buddy gave me a nice sweet load this morning after i pumped his mouth full. good stuff.

Congratulations!!! Wish I could make the same statement.

Sucking buddy

Nothing like having a sucking buddy to make your day complete!!! lol

I've had a few over the years but they have all moved away for various reasons.
I have been lucky enough to be able to hook-up with a couple when they came back for a visit, but they were hotel room jaunts and much too short.

Enjoy it while you can!

Back