White man in MAGA hat

Aglaopheme

🌻
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Posts
18,127
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.13fbb129183c

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist was arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a widespread domestic terrorist attack targeting politicians and journalists.

Christopher Paul Hasson called for “focused violence” to “establish a white homeland” and said, “I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth,” according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland. Though court documents do not detail a specific planned date for an attack, the government said he had been amassing supplies and weapons since at least 2017, developed a spreadsheet of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and searched the Internet using phrases such as “best place in dc to see congress people” and “are supreme court justices protected.”

“The defendant intends to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country,” the government said in court documents filed this week, arguing that Hasson should stay in jail awaiting trial.

Breivik encouraged identifying targets and traitors. In recent weeks, according to the court filings, Hasson developed a spreadsheet of targets that included top Democratic congressional leaders and media personalities. The list includes “JOEY,” what prosecutors say is a reference to former congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.), now of MSNBC; “cortez,” an alleged reference to freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.); and “Sen blumen jew,” presumably about Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.).

Authorities seized 15 firearms, including several long guns and rifles, and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition from his cramped basement apartment after executing a search warrant this month. Over the past two years, he had made nearly two dozen purchases of firearms or related equipment and made thousands of visits to websites selling weapons or tactical gear.
 
Every time...I think it's going to be a picture thread and it's not.

And this makes me sad. I thought I was going to attend the Coast Guard Academy, but then they mentioned you have to commit for six years after and that's a long time.
 
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3F_i2MYJMn5oosLN61IY0HscCIHjn0Ht9t9NmNf0FSOF8VZJ6
 
He has obviously been on their radar for a while.

Awfully convenient to announce this just as Smollet is charged with a felony for one of the most egregious racist hoaxes in a while.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, that one has been away with the fairies for a bit now.
 
I roomed with a certifiably crazy .45 carrying conspiracy theorist in uni.

For exactly 4 days. Upgraded to a single room.
 

Looks like you and your fellow banhammered numpty NotIshmael were putting in overtime last evening man-splaining white violence. "He only had 1000 rounds of ammo, he wasn't serious". (even if the guy wasn't a battle hardened jarhead Force Recon sniper like you, 1000 rounds can still do a lot of damage, chumlee).

A bit more "but..but..teh BLACKS!" than normal but I supposed that's to be expected nowadays when you pull out the "lone wolf! LONE WOLF!" checklist.
 
"Dude, look at me, I'm smart because I wear a propeller cap". - Random dude with
drool bucket and propeller cap.
 
Well they need to get over it, this isn't JUST their country. They have to share it with "the others". They can either move or kick rocks.

This white nationalism crap in America makes NO SENSE. Yes, Europe I can understand, but not in America. Most Americans are mutts, and I do not mean that in an offensive way.
 
Well they need to get over it, this isn't JUST their country. They have to share it with "the others". They can either move or kick rocks.

This white nationalism crap in America makes NO SENSE. Yes, Europe I can understand, but not in America. Most Americans are mutts, and I do not mean that in an offensive way.

THAT<<<<<<<<<Is a fucking HOT AV:devil:
 
Looks like you and your fellow banhammered numpty NotIshmael were putting in overtime last evening man-splaining white violence. "He only had 1000 rounds of ammo, he wasn't serious". (even if the guy wasn't a battle hardened jarhead Force Recon sniper like you, 1000 rounds can still do a lot of damage, chumlee).

A bit more "but..but..teh BLACKS!" than normal but I supposed that's to be expected nowadays when you pull out the "lone wolf! LONE WOLF!" checklist.

LOL, not a post goes by from him where he doesn't mention THE BLACKS as Ishmael/Bellasaurus does with THE LATINOS.

Of course they stick around here, where else would they find the comfort of anonymity and "free speech" but on this board? Their whole world revolves around griping about Libz and 'em. St-rmfront would be too boring for them, they simply want to stick it to their enemies and the boogeymen. :eek:

If this board was taken away, they would ball up into a fetal position and cry crocodile tears.
 
Last edited:
Groups allege black visitors to Parliament Hill were called 'dark-skinned,' asked to leave Parliamentary cafeteria

'We apologize to those involved for what they went through on Monday,' PPS says in statement


Up in Canada, the government asked a group of "dark-skinned" people to leave the Parliamentary Cafeteria.

Wasn't Taco Tuesday I guess?
 
What about white guys in a Trump hat?

as long as it's not you wearing it, i would possibly listen to their game.


no one asked you a question, frisco.

Because as a committed Democrat propagandist, she'd rather lie about Trump supporters than report the truth. She's a tool, nothing more.

your entire life is one lie followed by another, vettey.
 
Back
Top