Medical Conference

It was Wednesday before Melody caught up with her rest. Irene took a good deal of the work
load but it came with the price of extra reports as Melody wanted to be checking on her
patient reports. There would be almost six months of this supervision which surprisingly
went easy before Irene moved into phase two. Melody had so many flashbacks of her
own residency and her mistakes.

That afternoon she left for home on time. She had intentions of doing a huge grocery run
and a pleasant dinner for Will. By moving quickly she made it home by six with $200
of supplies. Will rolled in minutes later and helped shelve everything, then suggested a
run up the lake with the boat.

"Let's do it."

They changed into casual wear which meant just enough to avoid sunburn. It looked to be
better than two hours of daylight, which is plenty of time.

"Never lived like this before--on the water during the week."

Steffi appeared game for a few hours on the water and Will felt reassured that his invitation
would be enjoyable. He knew exactly where he wanted to fish. The cove was a few hundred
yards deep with an average depth of five feet, perfect for pike and early season bass. He
slowed to a stop then cut the engine as the boat coasted another 10 yards. Melody began
casting immediately. Her taking to the concept of fishing felt like icing on a delicious cake.

"So, Irene is working out?"

"Oh yes, she will be a fine doctor. No doubt about it."

"Sometimes I can't believe I lived though the whole seven years. They kept reminding
us that it would all be worthwhile. I had my doubts."

"Me too. Remember your friends who had cars or got married?"

"Yep."

To Melody just being out on the water seemed glorious yet she quickly began making casts
determined to show off her fishing skills. Longer casts were needed on the calm water with
very slow retrieves. Will kept up a continuous conversation. Again he landed the first fish, it
was a very nice bass.

"Yeah, good job. Let me get the net."

Moments later it was her turn with an even larger fish. It really made her feel good to be
showing some improvement in her skill level.

It was twilight when they put the boat away and walked the eighty yards across the lawn.
Once inside, Melody poured an iced drink for each and they reviewed their trip while leaning
on the counter. She could see the eager look in Will's eye. He had a passion for fishing and
she knew she could certainly turn that into one of taking her!

"It's almost eight should we have something simple for supper or take showers first?"

"Just one shower--shared?"

"Oooo...that sounds naughty."

"Yes. Remember the first shower we took together?"

"Who could forget. We had somehow slipped into that oral sex on the bed. You got me
off. I thought that would be it and agreed to the shower, then...."

Melody slowed her words before losing her thought as Will moved around the counter
to gently lift her sweatshirt up and over her head. She purposely turned her back for
Will to unhook her bra. She stood still in order for him to do everything! He slowly removed
it and kissed the back of her neck. He nuzzled her skin to arouse her emotions. It
worked. He slipped his fingers deftly inside her shorts then downward to locate her
softness. Will motions were deliberate as he took his time. She enjoyed being stripped
very much. She might already be wet yet did not care! Will's finger vibrated on the
exterior of her slender slit. She murmured to give her consent! She waited for Will
to give his instructions.

"I want you!"

"Yessss"

She began walking toward the back bathroom shower knowing he would get her!

As her tits came into view Will felt his tension rise. He felt free to proceed to her pussy with
his fingers slipping inside Melody's panties. She showed no resistance probably having the
cold water restore her energy. After hearing her reply he gently pushed her and she walked
freely to the bedroom and removed her sneakers and socks. As he did the same, he noticed
her tits which again appeared larger as they swayed with her ever motion. Even when her
pussy appeared Will continued looking at her rack. He had a thought of just taking Melody
immediately there on the bed, until she walked toward the bath.

"You look so good naked."

"Thank you."

"Your tits need to get relief."

"I know...."

While the shower warmed, he kissed Melody and felt her eagerness. He knew her body
had betrayed her and she was defenseless! With his next kiss, his fingers swirled over
her bottom and he touched her ass. There was no resistance! She turned and stepped
in with him following. The warm water captured both of them as Will quickly used the soap
and covered everything! Melody used her turn to begin with his erect cock! It
felt slick as her hand slipped along it repeatedly! She look so pleased to be affecting him in
that special way. She was eighteen inches away, too far to kiss. Will had time to study her
chest. Melody's tits were nearly touching. There would be just enough room to slide himself
between them! But he had a better idea.

"Ready?"

He stated that her tits needed relief and she agreed. Already there came that feeling of
her body being electrified and the water intensified it even more, then Will used the lather
of soap to touch her in very private places. Melody hung on as she enjoyed his exploring.
Will took his time. She followed his hands which directed as to which way to turn and Will
hand various views. It felt so different to be naked for him. It gave her the feeling of being
viewed as a work of art.

He appeared to be no hurry although she knew only too well what would be happening.
Melody was now facing him. She couldn't help but look at him as she took the soap. Silly
as it seemed she began with his cock! He felt firm! Melody's thoughts streamed throughout
her mind until she heard him.

"Ready."

Will never hesitated as she had her shoulders turned to face the stone bench where there
was barely enough time to get a hand support before Will located her!

"UUuuffffff...Ooo yess.. Will...harder....GET ME!"

"Tell when....."

"You're there already!"

The shower noise made an echoing sound to their words. There could be no doubt about
his eagerness to have his way.

She have been prepared yet the water seemed to make things tight as Will held her hips
steady to drive himself forward. The sensation felt incredible as he instantly moved to series
of full on thrusts. He had Melody going and now he sought his reward! His eyes feasted on
her smooth backside collecting the spray from the shower. There were attempts by her to
talk but he could only make out guttural sounds that pleased him greatly.

"Yes, Ooooo..good girl."

"AAAaaagghhhhhhhhhh…."

"Let me cum in your tits."

"Yesssss…...do me."

Will's hand swirled over her wet skin in a soothing motion while she rocked backward in
some effort to assist her lover's thrusts. He could well imagine she enjoyed this.

"Take your time, enjoy it."

"AAAAAAAAaagghhhh….ooooooooooooo.."

Whatever expectations she had disappeared as Will surged to take her once again from
behind. He did not disappoint and seemed genuinely engaged in taking everything. She
felt such a relief in being able to just enjoy it. Not even the thought of it not being ladylike
bothered Melody.

"You're there Will....ooooooooooo"

It was doubtful that he heard her and made very little difference anyway. Melody knew her
moment was nearing as she made an imperceptible push back against Will. It worked to
perfection!

"AAAAAaggghhhh...FUCK ME!....yessssssssss….."

"Ya...good girl, take it Melody. I want to fill your …"

Will, remembered barely in time to stop from using some foul terminology. Instead he
thrust and held himself still for a full three seconds to allow her to pulse on his shaft. He
also enjoyed her motions and blurting moans as she orgasmed uncontrollably. She took
a minute to feel the full effect before he pulled back. He had managed to hold off and
Melody knew it! She turned around to take a seat on the bench before securing him
with her hand to bring his cock perfectly between her tits.

"Ya...right there."

They were just hanging there! The water cascading off them made a perfect picture.
Again he felt the heat and the tightness as she pressed her breasts. Those gorgeous tits
needed what he wanted them to have. He may have dreamed of that moment a hundred
times!

It took less then a minute!

There came a moment when her senses returned and Melody felt the heated spray as she
turned to find Will's hard cock seeking attention while she harbored the whorish feeling of
using her body to pleasure her man. She watched him slide between her breasts as she
instinctively pressed them. Surely he had done this with other women I need to make it
good!

"OOooo... you are so big."

"Your tits are so perfect."

"You want me to suck you, don't you."

Will did not respond. She could see he was close. Time for some fun! She closed
her eyes and contorted her face to give Will increased inspiration. At the same she made
upward motions against his slippery shaft.

"Get me good Will... Yes, you can do it....You can fuck me hard....Do me Will....
take it..it's yours!"

He held out momentarily but it was over quickly. His milky jizz went nicely in her upper
chest as she held out until he was finished. Standing slowly to show him Will quickly
washed her gently. He finished with a loving kiss.

They toweled off together and Melody put on fresh underwear but nothing else and they
moved toward kitchen for a very late dinner. She dropped off the towels and started a wash
while Will checked the door locks before starting a microwave dinner. It felt good to be
showing herself in the kitchen area--almost trashy!

"You were so good to me."

"It is really easy Melody, I just get going and then my inner-self takes over."

"Anything special you want me to do?"

"Maybe."

"Like?"

"Let me cum on your back while you rub yourself!"

"MMmmmmmmm. Now?"

She had caught Will by surprise and he gave a quick response without giving enough thought
to the circumstances. Her quick acceptance of the plan put him on the spot. Will stood directly
across from Melody's swell tits where her nipples were just then receding. She looked so
fresh for lack of a better term

"Now sounds good."

"OK, just to clear. You're going rub off on my back while I use my fingers?"

"Wow, I think that's it."

"MMmmmmm…"

He wanted to be more positive about his sketchy plan and thankfully Melody responded
favorably by standing up. Will now had a full length look at her body wearing only those
purple panties. She looked around the open area as if finding a suitable spot. Will circled
the countertop as he removed his shirt. He now had a sinking feeling of doubt but had
seemingly gone too far to back down. Melody stepped toward the couch.

"Here, let's use this."

Without hesitation she walked toward one end of the couch indicating she would face the
arm to use as a support with Will behind her. Leaving no time for his answer, she removed
her underwear, as Will once again had a perfect view of her ass. He dropped his shorts
and underwear in a youthful like rush.

"I like it Melody when you show off your body. I always have. Your tits look really
good."

"They're all yours Will...you are free to fuck them."

"Yes, just like that. Now, I have plenty room. I'm going to slide it right there."

"OOooooo….yes, perfect. Here goes!"

He could tell she had her fingers going as her hips flexed. At the same time Will's cock
slipped slowly back and forth across her lower back and felt way better then he might have
expected while his hands held her jiggling hips!

She followed Will's direction and kneeled on the couch facing the kitchen and held onto the
arm to steady herself. She had no sense of how all of this might work out. Strangely she
felt eager with that familiar tingling sensation clouding her thought process. She made an
offhanded remark of encouragement followed by blurting out a feeble "yes " as her fingers
touched her moist clit. How do I …. oh right there.

"AAAAaagghhhhhhh …..Will"

Melody cleverly gave Will credit for something she had succeeded in doing. She switched
to using one finger while stroking vertically. She felt him making a thrust like motion but
it was her own fingers elevating her excitement as her breathing intensified. How could this be?

Her mind replayed that stalking scene at the park from two weeks earlier. Will had burst
from a thicket to grab her shorts with one hand as he pressed her to that picnic table. She
tried to brush the thought aside. Too late!

"Oooooooo Will...I feel your cock..so hard...so ready..."

Her finger now took over its own directions! She became aware of breathing nervously
with her mouth open.

"Don't cum on my ass!"

What? Where did that come from?

Last edited:
Melody became pressed further into the couch as she relived those thoughts of the park
where the coolness of the fresh spring air energized her body! Will had his way but she
got what she had always wanted--captivated by a lover who showed unrestrained lust.

"Will, don't take me!"

"You want this don't you?"

"UUUughhh ….Noo! "

Holding off any further would prove useless! Melody gave in.

Her utterance gave him the indication she sought a more aggressive style. Will carefully
pulled her around to face him while remaining between her legs. He could now see her tits
which once more had puffed-out nipples. Melody's fingers continued working her cunt. He had
room and moved in to rub himself on her tummy.

"Yesss.. Melody, you need to cum, don't you!"

"O' my God, you're huge!"

"Yess.. and I'm going to shoot off in your tits!"

"UUuuuuuuummmghhh….."

Seconds later he came on her lower stomach something he had not done in a very
long time with any girl. He made an effort to spread it out. Melody reached out to take
hold of him and finished by rubbing him in her slender patch of pubic hair. Thankfully
she was smiling.

"That was good."

Will's actions became aggressive as he turned her onto her back. He appeared to want her
pussy instead he hovered above her stomach rapidly stroking himself. To a certain extent it
may have appeared Will was showing off but Melody enjoyed his actions very much including
his shooting off on her skin. His eyes were directed once more toward her chest and Melody
gave a unladylike groan as he pleasured himself!

"Uuummmmmmffhhhh...yesss, Will. Your hot sperm feels good."

She took over and finished up with lightly toying with him touching her sex which was already
drenched from her actions. His enjoyment was obvious.

They adjourned to the kitchen seeking wet paper towels. Melody nearly forgot that she would
be visible from the backdoor if she stepped to the sink. They both laughed at their adventure
before getting dressed and seeking out their supper.

She had never felt so free as she now felt in being with Will.

It was the afternoon of the next day at lunch and Melody and Irene shared the time catching
up on the weekend events. Melody's energy for the events had carried over as she felt secure.
She saw herself in Irene and how she felt during her first year of residency. The money had
been feeble but for the first time it actually felt good not to be falling further into debt. As Irene
talked Melody smiled knowing exactly where her story was going.

"...so we shopped until around four when we met up with Sandy's boyfriend. He took us to
a beach house on Lake Michigan. It was a average size party of a dozen people."

"And?"

"It was beer and some wine."

Irene went on to describe how they had a beach fire with driftwood and partied until after dark.
It made Melody feel good that her resident could confide in her after only one week.

"Yep, I agree. It was a long winter and returning to summer activities feels so good!"

"So, did you get outside over the weekend?"

" Yes, we have boat and it's a bit nippy to be out there, but the fishing is so good. I got a
giant pike and my boyfriend thankfully was there to net it. We had the lake virtually to
ourselves. I want you to come over sometime. I can take you out for boat ride."

"Sounds great."

" There is a nature center at the end of the road loaded with shore birds. It is almost
like having a private state park."

Just the mention of the park sent an inspiring jolt throughout her body as she had a flashing
thought of being ravished for a full twenty minutes by Will.

Will held recurring thoughts of their exploits throughout the night and into the next day. Images
of Melody continued to flash in his mind driving into the city on Monday. There were far more
features then simply her tits and ass. Just her smooth back had a pleasing and tempting look
that made it easy to shoot off.

Monday always seemed like a fresh start but the hospital had been open all weekend and new
patients were there awaiting treatment. Will specialized in extended care, taking patients who
had received emergency treatment and getting through rehab perhaps months later.

Irene really knew her medicine and Melody envisioned an easy path moving forward. At last
she had a helper that took over the lighter patient checks and electronic reports, making her
workday shorter.

Melody had a moment to herself that afternoon where she had thoughts about how free she
should be with sharing her thoughts with Irene. Preserving the Doctor-Resident relationship
was extremely important. Melody would always be issuing directions and judging Irene's
performance with patients, yet there was a temptation to have her as a close friend. She
definitely wanted Irene to be able to speak freely.

Later that night she related her feelings to Will.

They headed into to the bedroom a bit after nine which was early. Melody suspected that
will wanted her and played it up intentionally hot while he watched her get undressed. She
had a way of pretending he was not there and removing items in an unusual order. She
took off her dress and panties first as Will looked on from the other side of the room. There
seemed something special to Will about seeing her ass. To accentuate the effect she spread
her legs a bit wider!

"So, you had a regular day at the hospital?"

There was no answer from Will as he suddenly gripped the clasp on her bra
leaving it instantly unhooked as he spun her around. He was already naked!
He spoke not a word as he shoved her toward the bedspread.

"You're going to rape me?"

"You want it Melody!"

"Nooo…."

It may have been her imagination yet she could feel the heat from Will's
body and see the desire in his eyes as he pretended to toss her onto the
bed. For her part she purposely spread her legs then used one hand to
cover her pussy pretending to stave off Will's intentions!

Last edited:
Melody could be provocative when the mood would strike and Will had experienced her
motions before, but it never failed to ignite him. Having her stare up from the bed with her
hand covering her box really did the job! He moved in pushing her hands above her head
with his cock searching for her gateway. Melody's facial expressions signaled she was
ready. He could have begun with her tits. There was no need. He made only a few body
adjustments and he was in!

"AAaagghhh ….wait... Noooooo…."

"Yessss...Take it Melody, ride that cock! You deserve it. I'm going to fuck you!"

"Uuuuuuuuuughhhhh….."

"I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"MMmmmmmm, you'll get me pregnant ...ummmmm"

Melody had the ability to keep things going. It had served her well as he could feel her
reaction to his every thrust. She lay straight out on the bedspread free for the taking!

"More?"

"Yesss…"

At last Melody wrapped her legs up to surround his waist. He kissed her.

It seemed best to show Will that she was giving in and wrapped her legs around his waist.
It may have added nothing but it gave the feeling of be whorish. There she lay on her back
allowing her man to screw her! Instantly, Will fueled his assault.

"Aaaaagghhhhhhhh…..you are really getting me...mmmmmm"

"I want all of your little ….beaver."

"Take it! God, get me!"

"OOOOOOOOOooo...WILL! Yesssss!"

Will had slipped down without missing a thrust to take her nipple in his mouth! Melody
knew he would be gentle and fully expected he would soon use his teeth. At the same
moment his hand slipped under her hips and his finger shockingly touched her private
spot!

Will was moved into full launch mode. She could literally feel his manhood taking control
of his every thrust. He pressed his finger into her! What could she do? Thinking had
become impossible!

"OOoooo...FUCK Meee!"

Her orgasm went over her like a wave coursing through her body only to be followed by
a second seemingly more powerful charge that left her both tingling and wanting more
of Will's cock!

She murmured words! Her arms gripped Will's back. She waited to for him for only a
few seconds until he delivered! She stared at up him as her body went limp, allowing
Will his pleasure! A second orgasm caught her by surprise as she pleasured her man!

"O' good girl. Put your hand down there, feel me nailing your little muff!"

"AAaaaggghhhhhhhhhh…..like this."

She enjoyed the thought of her following his directions. His voice was direct and implicit as
if Melody needed to comply at once. Melody rocked with his motions. Why do guys need to
have those dirty names for sex organs?

"OOoooo Will...that was so good!"

Back