Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that there are women like this, but I am in the wonderful situation that my friends are amazing and I have known them for more than ten years now. If a guy comes by to join our talk, but ignores me completely he will very soon realize that my girls are seriously displeased. Maybe it's only Germany and men here just don't appreciate curvy women as much as men in America. And thanks for your advice, I'll keep it in mind :)

Chemistry will not be denied. I have been stopped cold and yammering like a school boy by more than just one woman with curves. The regrets I carry to my grave are the ones where I failed to act and put myself out there.

Having spent some time in Germany, I know there are pleanty of men who find the softer side more erotic and satisfying.

Good luck to you. Your friends sound amazing...you are a lucky lady :)
 
Gentlemen, if you like ladies like the ones on here, don't only say it here, but tell them! Flirt with us, please also in public. I know it may be hard at first, because the last 10 guys that came by only wanted to talk to our skinny friend and so we might take some time to actually believe that you don't want to make fun of us (yes, that has happened to me), but it's worth it. Even if you won't go home with the lady, you can be sure that she will smile before she falls asleep.
That being said, this thread has done a lot to raise my confidence.

I have no problem flirting with curvy women in person. I would check out some great curves over a barbie doll any day. I am married to a very sexy BBW and so glad to be.
 
attachment.php


attachment.php

Very nice pics, lucky man!!
 
Real women with real curves. Who wants skin and bone?
Not me!!
Real women are softer and Wilder!!
 
So many lovely naturally curvy women....there are so many types of beautiful women. It's a shame that those in entertainment and fashion so limit the view of what sexy is out there for people to view. We use labels rather than just regard these sexy ladies as women.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top