Your turn?

There are alot of beautiful lady's on here who post pictures of their lovely beautiful bodies, we are nervous and hoping for approval or flattering but I am very disappointed that the men don't return the favour, any ladies agree? And any men willing to show us girls some skin?

I always hear the ladies saying they don't wanna see another cock. But I don't mind being bad lol:devil:

beautiful twins

U have amazing boobs. say hello to them from me with a gentle pinch.

When you get to the bottom of it...

Inadequate lighting is a bonus for me!

There are lots of pics from guys - but they don't get nearly the response that women' shots do. Talikat is always good about providing encouragement.

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 91
Inadequate lighting is a bonus for me!

There are lots of pics from guys - but they don't get nearly the response that women' shots do. Talikat is always good about providing encouragement.

I appreciate the effort and especially butt photos!! :)

SPANK!

I've had a pic thread off-and-on for more than 2 years. So few women will post replies to the male pic threads. We get discouraged and pull the thread. I am currently on my fourth thread. And many other men have given up and never returned to posting.

A pic from my current thread.

{click on the pic to view a larger version}

I've had a pic thread off-and-on for more than 2 years. So few women will post replies to the male pic threads. We get discouraged and pull the thread. I am currently on my fourth thread. And many other men have given up and never returned to posting.

A pic from my current thread.

A lot of good threads have been abandoned by the men and it's a shame.

I do appreciate the men who still post, thank you!

Thank you

Thanks guys for sharing your beautiful body's with us xx

Morning wood.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Tali likes butts...

Butts she shall have!

Attachments

• bass.jpeg
    bass.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 53
I would post a link to my thread, but I don't believe in shameless advertising like that. But if you're interested, I'm all about giving back.

I agree. The women on here are more than generous! God I love lit x3

Anyway. Here's a seek peak. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 75
I would post a link to my thread, but I don't believe in shameless advertising like that. But if you're interested, I'm all about giving back.

I agree. The women on here are more than generous! God I love lit x3

Anyway. Here's a seek peak. Enjoy :)

you and those abs! :devil:

lovely guys

Looks like we have some fitties on here, thanks for sharing :kiss:

Back