Dear X,

Dear pmann,

I am a lover not a fighter. I know if Tay Tays around, no one else stands a chance. I mean, I've seen your Facebook love dedications. Your whole page is basically a Tay Tay shrine.

Yours,
Doesn't stand a chance against tears on guitars

Dear Rainshine,

I pick you over Tay Tay.
 
Dear "friends,"

IGNORING PEOPLE IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT.

Expect a cold reception the next time you try to speak to me. Certain actions require reparation, and abandoning a friend in need is one of them.
 
Dear Idiot,

I don't really care that you love black women. I don't care that you think we'd make great couple. I'm not sure you realize that no matter what you do or say I will never want to be with you. You think you're this savior of women but I am telling you now you're not. I don't need you to protect me. I can do that all on my own. I don't care that you think I'm fiery and the kind of gal you're looking for. I have said again and again I don't view you that way. Get that through your thick skull and maybe we can have a friendship otherwise kindly fuck off.

Yours truly.
A mad black woman.
 
Last edited:
Dear PA on duty last night,

No, I can not assess a patient for you. No, I can not order x-rays. You asked me five times. Each time I explained to you that legally I can not do that. I really thought you understood when I replied "I'm sorry, but that is not within the scope of my practice." And then you asked again. I walked away from you. What I really wanted to do was slap you upside that thick skull.

Give me an arrogant surgeon any day!!

Praying for a nurse practioner to be on duty tonight!
 
Dear Universe,

Please? Maybe?

It's not just that she's beautiful and sexy and a good kisser, though there is that. It's her smile, and that she laughs at my jokes, and that she's down-to-earth and humble and understands self-sacrifice. It's that I feel like we've known each other forever. It's that her hand is the perfect height to hold mine, and her head the perfect height to fit under my chin. It's that, when we're hanging out, there's nothing else in the world I could want, and the fact that we haven't decided to officially "date" or talked about the future or even really done anything besides kissing stops being important.

It only takes one. Maybe she can finally, finally, be that one?

Please?

~C
 
Dear X

If I could just learn to expect to be disappointed in people, I'd stop being disappointed.

L
 
hey sunshine,,

Woke up thinking about you...made for a fun morning shower :devil:
please be patient with me...this is new territory.
 
Dear stars,

You were a bunch of maligned little shits last night. Hopefully tonight is better.

Angrily,

Pmann
 
Dear Female,

Please make your intentions clearer. We're far apart at the moment, but we'll be close soon, and I don't need any confusion. You know what I want, but I need you to tell me what you want.

Sincerely,
Mr. Chaos
 
Dear Life,

I think it is about time I get to have a little enjoyment and find a match for me! So get a move on!!

Thanks!
 
Back
Top