Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I said I wanted to fuck RawHumor's brains out and she edited it! Too graphic or something to have your brains oozing out everywhere! :eek:


:caning: to Chargergirl!! ;)
 
My best taboo fantasy would have to the in which I pay a group of young well endowed black guys to abduct and rape my stepdaughter, while video taping the whole thing for me. Or, the one in which 3 or 4 well hung dudes break into my house while my wife, stepdaughter and I are home, then proceed to tie us up before sexually using each of us in turn right in front of the others untill all of them have came in each of us. Then before they leave all of them force the three of us to fuck and suck each other.

This is such a hot fantasy.

My younger sister is into black guys, group sex fantasies, bdsm, pussy punishment/spanking, butt-plugs, and countless other kinky things. I constantly fantasize about helping and coordinating a group of 5 to 6 black guys have their way with her; fulfilling all of her kinky and slutty sexual fantasies.

After they hit on and pick my sister up at a party I instruct them to blindfold her and tie her up: spread eagle, legs spread wide open, and stuffed with a butt-plug. They then watch as I spank her pussy into a dripping wet mess, which she apparently LOVES, and then repeatedly pound and fill her with cum.

Eventually, I remove the blindfold and tell them that the cute little brunette on display with the cum-filled, dripping wet pussy is my sister and proceed reveal all of her sexual fetishes and fantasies. She turns bright red but grins and listens as I detail her interracial pussy punishment fantasies.

We untie her so that I can hold her legs open and watch as they punish and spank her nice tan cum-filled pussy until she squirts everywhere. The butt-plug that she likes so much slips out and two huge black cocks quickly fill her right up. I watch and listen as she is gangbanged for hours, saying the dirtiest things, and telling me how much she loves it. One after another, they thrust deep inside her, filling her with cum as I jerk off and encourage her.

Seeing my sister with her legs wide open, two big black cocks deep inside her, and her punished pussy overflowing with cum is so unbelievably hot. Seeing how much she enjoys it and knowing that she fantasizes about it is even hotter. Finally, as she is orgasming and screaming with pleasure from her final two creampies I can’t take it anymore and explode shooting a huge load of cum down her throat.
 
I have two actually....

The first would be the total reversal of the mating game. All the ladies are always hitting on the guys and making moves on them. Every guy who would go out to a bar or a restaurant or whatever would be getting hit on by the ladies the men could have there choice of whom ever they wanted, there would never be a reason to not have sex if you wanted.

 
Cross dressing, something I would never do, always gets me hard.

I meet a woman and shortly after moving in with her, she starts pegging me and that leads to some mild femdom play. She likes to dress me up in women's clothing and slowly disrobe me before she fucks me. She has me start wearing panties to work. She introduces spanking to our play and becomes more bossy and assertive out of bed. She tells me that she wants me to have an anal orgasm from fucking. That is her goal for me. She decides that I need to refrain from cumming for a while and puts me in a chastity device. When the device comes off, she fucks me, but I can't cum from it. The period that the device is on keeps getting longer.

She has a book club of women and tells me that she will host a meeting on the next Saturday. She tells me that I'm going to serve them. If I do a good job, there will be a reward for me. When Saturday comes around, I get the house ready for the group of five women. A hour before they are due to arrive, my girlfriend tells me that I need to get ready. She leads me upstairs and tells me to strip and get in the shower. I do and she joins me in our very large double shower. She tells me that I need to shave. She says that the book they are reading is about gender roles and she wants to show me off as part of their discussion. She is forceful and I sit on the stool that she uses when she is shaving in the shower. I'm not very hairy and lather up and shave my legs. I can't believe how good they feel when I rub my and on them. Next my chest and armpits. She has me bend over and spread while she shaves my crack. I feel great with no hair.

She dries me off and leads me into the bed room. She pulls out a slutty maid's outfit and tells that it is what I'm going to wear. I try it on. It is a ridiculous short skirt and a crop top. There are no panties. She gives me one of her thongs to wear. The skirt barely covers my ass. I feel naked, exposed. She has me sit down at her make up table and trims my eyebrows a little and shapes them with pencil. She puts some subtle rouge on my cheeks and adds lip gloss. There are thigh high stockings held up by garters and pump sandals. She pulls my hair back and puts the hat on. Before a full length mirror, I stroke my legs, which feels amazing, and while I look like a very masculine woman, I am slightly hot. As a last thing, she bends me over and inserts a largish butt plug. My cock is pulsing against the cock cage.

After the women arrive, she has me wait until they are all seated and then come out with tea service. She has told me to walk slowly because I'm not used to the shoes. I do and realize that I am swinging my hips a little. I feel sexy. I make several entrances to get things for the women. Each time, my girlfriend remarks about how out society has certain ideas about gender roles and how I am an example of how those gender roles can be inverted.

She calls me over and tells me to touch my toes while facing away from the women. I don't want to, but she insists. I do, and she points out my butt plug. She tells me to straighten up, face the women and take my panties off. I am so red when I pull her thong down and off. She tells me to lift my skirt and show the women my caged cock. She asks me how long it has been since I have had an ejaculation and I say three weeks. She tells me to walk over to a chair and bend over so the women can feel me if they want.

I do and the women come and feel my ass. More than one woman pushes and pulls on the plug. I feel so violated. I didn't realize that my girlfriend had left the room, but when she returns, she is wearing a strapon, the new, large one she says will be the one to get me over the hump of having anal orgasms. She unlocks my cock and tells me to get ready. She lubes her cock and tells the women that they won't understand gender roles in society until they fuck their men. She pulls the plug out and starts fucking me.

I can't help it and groan with pleasure as she is plowing me. The women start to get horny and I can see them rubbing pussies through their clothes. She starts to spank me and I jump. The added sensation makes me want to cum, but I can't. I feel a stronger smack and I see that she is using a ping pong paddle. I buck against her and the combination of her fucking, the paddle and my bucking brings me to orgasm. I cum hard.

She asks her friends, "Who wants their pussy eaten?" and one by one, they all say "Hell, yes" and drop trou. I finish them all to orgasm. One of the women says that her husband should see me getting fucked to get an appreciation for how pleasurable it can be for a guy. The other women agree and plans are made for next weekend for them to come over and watch me getting fucked. They all have ideas about how I should be dressed for the occasion.

I don't know if I should be scared or happy.
 
Lately I've been fantasizing about dogging.
I want to be picked up and for us to drive to a few certain spots (there are tonnes near where I live), shut down the car engine and put the lights off and then when we see other cars park up around us, we put the lights on in the car and put on a good show for them.
It's on my to do list!
 
Lately I've been fantasizing about dogging.
I want to be picked up and for us to drive to a few certain spots (there are tonnes near where I live), shut down the car engine and put the lights off and then when we see other cars park up around us, we put the lights on in the car and put on a good show for them.
It's on my to do list!

Let me know when that is happening Lor :devil:;)
 
Lately I've been fantasizing about dogging.
I want to be picked up and for us to drive to a few certain spots (there are tonnes near where I live), shut down the car engine and put the lights off and then when we see other cars park up around us, we put the lights on in the car and put on a good show for them.
It's on my to do list!

Who's 'us' :)
 
Several years ago, when with my ex, I had a reocurring fantasy about my step daughter. I waked in on her changing one night on accident, and her supple young body was an instamt turn on..(she was18 at the time).. she just barely covered herself and was very unaffected by the situation. Anyways, after that, I always fantasized about fucking her... even at times when fucking her mother..afterall they looked very much alike. Never tried to make it a reality but always tried to catch another glimpse of her again... like catching her masterbating or stepping out of the shower... dont know how taboo that is, but it was a very hot fantasy.
 
Is it taboo for me to fantasize about one of my young, attractive co-workers or one of my sexy neighbor moms giving me a handjob and facesitting me?
 
Hmmm

Mine lately is that my S.O. Has one of her little get-togethers with her lady friends. Many of them are beautiful and unfulfilled. She. Ties me down to our bed and, one by one, they come in and straddle my face; using my mouth to get off. I'd love that. In our earlier years it would have been very possible...
 
My most taboo sexual fantasy is having a threesome with two of my cousins... One is elder and one is younger than me... Mmmmm both have a great body and it would be a pleasure to see both of them in a 69 position...
 
Oh i have quite a few, but one is to completely dominate my sister in law, control her, humiliated her. She is very pretty, sexy, we get on really well, she is fun and just a lovely person. She is a very strong character, very driven, etc, so having her totally submissive to me really gets me hot. I am in the throws of writing my first story about it which I will post online in the Lit pages.
 
Mine lately is that my S.O. Has one of her little get-togethers with her lady friends. Many of them are beautiful and unfulfilled. She. Ties me down to our bed and, one by one, they come in and straddle my face; using my mouth to get off. I'd love that. In our earlier years it would have been very possible...

That is a good one. We have I few neighbors and I have a few coworkers who fuel a similar fantasy for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top