bi-curious female for same

O my naughty nurse...you know how to get everyones hands searching don't you??? YOur pictures always are the best thing for a cold night.....

O my naughty nurse...you know how to get everyones hands searching don't you??? YOur pictures always are the best thing for a cold night.....

Oh Vgirl I'm so glad you like the pix!!;) Super glad that they keep you warm and your fingers wet!!!!!!!:devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

I must agree with VampGirl...Those pics are always luscious. But then again Ms Vamp's is quite stimulating as well!

Hope you had a great Easter!!:) The only problem is that you're a few thousand miles away but it's amazing that I can still hear your tits begging for me over that distance!!!!:devil::devil::kiss:

:D

They are incredibly hard right now - definitely need some attention tonight

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Oh Vgirl I'm so glad you like the pix!!;) Super glad that they keep you warm and your fingers wet!!!!!!!:devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

Always my dear always

I must agree with VampGirl...Those pics are always luscious. But then again Ms Vamp's is quite stimulating as well!
Well thank you sooooo much! i aim to please :)

How is everyone today? myself am sooo friggin tired and i knwo i look like hell but hey last night i had some amazing sex so i'm ok with it :)

Today was a lovely day, in fact I managed to get a sunburn, between driving home from Atlanta and sitting out in my friends backyard. Any lovely lady out there want to help my rub aloe on my poor sunburned titties! :( ;) Hope everyone else has had a nice week so far!

Today was a lovely day, in fact I managed to get a sunburn, between driving home from Atlanta and sitting out in my friends backyard. Any lovely lady out there want to help my rub aloe on my poor sunburned titties! :( ;) Hope everyone else has had a nice week so far!

I would LOVE to help you touche! ;) Wish I had enough sun to cause a sunburn out here! :(
We'll rub some on your sweet nips to keep them from hurting, maybe I'll lick them a little too, just in case. I've heard Saliva is God's iodine!
Did your po' wittle ass get sunburned too? Can I fix it for you?? <drooling>

I would LOVE to help you touche! ;) Wish I had enough sun to cause a sunburn out here! :(
We'll rub some on your sweet nips to keep them from hurting, maybe I'll lick them a little too, just in case. I've heard Saliva is God's iodine!
Did your po' wittle ass get sunburned too? Can I fix it for you?? <drooling>

Mmmm yes please bequ23. My po' wittle ass didn't get burned, but you're more than welcome to lick it too!

N2Tsass

Hello sexy nurse. Those new white panties look utterly lickable!!!

Oooh please...I could go for a nice inspection! :devil:

Hmmmmm...nice and moist, always a good sign.....Engorged clit, let's take a taste of that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Opening the lovely lips, dipping in with my tongue...I think this inspection might go on for a while!!

Hmmmmm...nice and moist, always a good sign.....Engorged clit, let's take a taste of that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Opening the lovely lips, dipping in with my tongue...I think this inspection might go on for a while!!

mmmm yes please make sure you give it a thorough inspection! Moist indeed!!!! Just the thought of being inspected makes me VERY moist!

Back