What woke you up today, and when?

0600 is my usual alarm, even in the summer.

But today, for some reason, I was wide awake around 0520 and had the devil's time getting back to sleep. But I did, for an extra half-hour or so.
 
Dog and cat both had to see at 3:45 am..

I'd put in a cat door, but I'd be up to my hips in raccoons, squirrels, wabbits, chipmunks, and everyone else's cat.
 
My alarm at 5:30am, for one of my favorite reasons. :rose:

Awwwww. Happy to hear it, girl.

My dog at 6am letting me know that I cannot ignore the alarm.

Oh yes you can. Show him/her who's boss.

I keep smelling Fruit Loops

See? Now I am, too.

I'm already dreading tomorrow's wakeup. We're getting that life-threatening heatwave this weekend, and the next two or three wakeups are liable to be a sweaty mess.
 
I'm already dreading tomorrow's wakeup. We're getting that life-threatening heatwave this weekend, and the next two or three wakeups are liable to be a sweaty mess.

Yummy.
I mean... sounds awful.
 
I'm already dreading tomorrow's wakeup. We're getting that life-threatening heatwave this weekend, and the next two or three wakeups are liable to be a sweaty mess.

Yup. It was bad. Going from the AC in the bedroom out into the rest of the house was like boarding a plane in Greenland and stepping off in Singapore.
 
My son called at 6:44 to gripe about a parking pass. I was not a happy camper!
 
Planes taking off from a nearby airport. Too nearby, and too bloody early - 6:30am on a Saturday, FFS.

I could not live under a flight path :eek:
 
I got a very bad sunburn at the beach on Friday. Sleep was very uncomfortable last night
 
Back
Top