Worst Sexual Experience?

New guy, very hot, we make it upstairs to his bedroom. Giant king size bed. We were off on an adventure to use every part of the bed. We're sweaty and going at it and he shifts me...a metal spring pops out of the mattress and stabs me in the ass. While I'm bleeding, he says, "can I keep going?"

You mean you didn't?

Parents!

I arrived 1 morning with coffee and donuts and my girlfriend then said thank you and seduced to her bedroom. 5 minutes later her dad walked in and I was thrown out. I took the blame, to this day, he thinks I started the ball rolling. (didn't even get a donut)

I arrived 1 morning with coffee and donuts and my girlfriend then said thank you and seduced to her bedroom. 5 minutes later her dad walked in and I was thrown out. I took the blame, to this day, he thinks I started the ball rolling. (didn't even get a donut)

Haha, I was also thrown out! It was my gf's b-day and her mom knew she had didn't have school that day of the week, so she took a half day to come home and surprise her by taking her out for lunch. Let's just say I beat her mom to the lunch part, and she walked in on us, hahaha

see the thread is a little stale but thought this one would be worth a laugh, even though it was in the land of red face at the time.

hooked up with a guy for a one night , went ok, nothing special but not dreadful we parted ways and I figured well that was it .

He calls me a week or so later , asks want a coffee , I was having a dry spell single after a long time relationship and horny as hell , so was in for it
Well he picks me up for a little bit of car sex , I am no teenager but it suited and made me hot as hell .

So a little bit of rough from behind with a whole lot of air , feeling very wet and well after we are done , poor guy is all red and messy , and all that air had to come back out again so here is poor me sitting in back seat of a car trying to clean the red flood with a tissue while tooting the longest pussy fart in history , and laughing hysterically,
well he had no sense of humor and we kinda gave it a miss after that reckon he thinks I was a total nut

In my girlfriend bathroom, trying to get off so my hardon would go down before we walked her to school. When her mother try's the handle on the door I hurried up to zip and caught the edge of my foreskin in the zipper and ripped a piece of my skin off.
Couldn't have any kind of sex for almost 2 weeks.

In college, during my "open relationship semester", as I call it, I ended up meeting up with this one guy. He was cute, but he showed up drunk. I didn't quite realize how drunk he was at the time, so I let him in. I ended up telling him he had to leave after I gave him head for what must've been at least 30 minutes and he couldn't keep it up. He'd tell me to do more, but I was giving a very enthusiastic wet bj, and that was apparently not enough. Well screw you dude, I'm not going to waste all my energy trying to get you off when you're too drunk to get off. -.-

In college, during my "open relationship semester", as I call it, I ended up meeting up with this one guy. He was cute, but he showed up drunk. I didn't quite realize how drunk he was at the time, so I let him in. I ended up telling him he had to leave after I gave him head for what must've been at least 30 minutes and he couldn't keep it up. He'd tell me to do more, but I was giving a very enthusiastic wet bj, and that was apparently not enough. Well screw you dude, I'm not going to waste all my energy trying to get you off when you're too drunk to get off. -.-

Wow that sucks! I know if I've had too much and I know when to tell the madame when to stop -- what a tool

A few years back during a fwb deal with a co-worker, we meet up after a day of work and It was going well till she kissed me, it was literally like kissing an onion. Apparently she had ate 2 onions on a crazy diet for lunch. Well I ignored that but as we got more and more worked up, the onion started coming out in her sweat. It was overpowering, I troopered through it though lol. After my car smelt of onion for days. Went to work every day with the windows rolled down.

It was my first time. My girlfriend had been wanting to, and I thought all went well considering I was a virgin and didnt know what the hell I was doing. The next day she calls and dumps me! Turns out she was cheating on me with my best friend. She shoulda dumped me before sleeping with me. Thought I was in love. Took a while to get over that.

hi

worst was when the only banana i had turned squishy before i completed.

been screwed a few times by guys after too much to drink.....either coulnt get hard,or couldnt cum......its a real let down.....plus as someone said......i got sore with having him up me so long........

This guy I was talking too on yahoo for months. He seemed really nice, so I agreed to meet him at this diner a few miles away. We talked for a while and went out to his car. I was gonna blow him as we drove a few blocks to a motel but when I went down on him, his cock smelled like old cheese and vinegar. It was so gross! I got out of the car and walked away, he was pissed.

On a similar note, I was with a woman whose pussy smelled like something died in it. I held my breath when I went down on her, and it took a couple of days to wash the smell off my hands.

It turns out she was using me to get to someone else, so after she got what she wanted, she dropped me like yesterday's garbage.

absolutely, fucking tr'ooo; worst sex experience

hooking up with a girl at a party...

I have to set the scene. The party was at a friends house, they owned a farm, leased a lot of the land to other farmers, and tilled the rest. With that said, one thing farmers have is: Big ass Farm equipment. So, she and I slip out back to one of the barns, that just happened to have the combine... unlocked, we thought this would be fun, to play Mr & Mrs farmers, fucking in the tractor cab.

we're naked, cloths handing on the controller. she's on her knees, wedged in front of me head bobbing up and down...then she starts trying to deep-throat me... now we've been drinking, and she's more known for being a designated driver. some of you might know where this is leading... she's pulling off, licking my balls...talking dirty, then back trying to throat my cock...

I start hearing, gulping sounds, then a strange guttural heave...Fuck me, she really wants to get it all down her throat, what a cock sucker...then she pulls off, not fast enough, and up-*hucks all the beer she'd been drinking All over my leg and the floor of the cab....

up and until then. I'd never moved so fast. Being we're in the equipment barn, there was plenty of access to hoses and water. Naturally, I bathed. I was out of that cab, like a rocket and could still hear her in there refunding all her beer...

Getting her out of the cab was a trick. she was over the top wobble. She was maybe 5'2"...huge knockers... we must have looked like the keystone cops. Since she was in a confined space. she had blow back all over her. she'd been trying to wipe herself off. needless to say...Tractor cabs aren't all the clean.

I had the unsavory task of retrieving our clothing. I felt bad, I couldn't find he undies. So we collected ourselves and strolled (actually I held her up) back to the party. I told everyone I was out back and found her puking in the bushes. later we hear the owner of the tractor was pissed. the cab stunk rotten. though he never mentioned finding panties.
--

Since then we'd crossed path's several times. she certainly doesn't drink much... we always say hi. small talk. But, it's a never forget event. about 5yrs ago, we bumped into each other Christmas shopping. I was at bar having a beer when someone says hello... The guy next to me offered up his seat. we caught up...kids, work, both had been married and divorced, married again "happily" she had to qualify.... I remember in our catching up and chit-chat...she paused. Then said softly...."I'm so sorry for what happened at that party".
She'd had a crush on me. That night she was going for it. Her friend, would tell her how she could get her BF's cock in her mouth...but, didn't realize he wasn't as big as me...(NOT that i'm hung). her attempts at..."you know" (how she said it) caused her head too start spinning..."and I just lost it"..."you know I don't drink Much".. She said "every time after for nearly 20yrs, she'd see me and would just shrink"..."and had never EVER told a soul what happened".

I always felt that was her confession. so I let her finish. told her I'd never mentioned it either, but, that's certainly not one easily forgotten. she just groaned and said "I know"....

Last edited:
It was a cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap hotel, on a cold december day. A girl I had been talking with called me outta the blue while I was at freinds house. Well I got there we started a little foreplay, and presto the heater went out. And suffice to say at 14 degrees blood tends to retreat to the heart.:eek::( so my night ended with out so much as an atter boy.

Ugh. Definitely with my one ex (we only dated for a few months and only had sex a couple times). The first time we had sex, he kissed me for about a minute, then groped my tit for about 20 seconds, then took my hand and put it on his penis. That was the extent of foreplay. On top of that, our bodies were just NOT compatible--he was quite a large guy (probably close to 400 pounds) and his dick kept popping out of me.

The entire experience revolved around his pleasure and his pleasure only. Despite having had a number of sex partners previous to him, I'd never experienced a guy who seemingly had no interest in pleasuring me, the very opposite in fact: most guys I have been with have been almost worshipful.

First time in the ass.

I too hope you gave it another go. Hopefully with more lube and something smaller?

Ugh. Definitely with my one ex (we only dated for a few months and only had sex a couple times). The first time we had sex, he kissed me for about a minute, then groped my tit for about 20 seconds, then took my hand and put it on his penis. That was the extent of foreplay. On top of that, our bodies were just NOT compatible--he was quite a large guy (probably close to 400 pounds) and his dick kept popping out of me.

The entire experience revolved around his pleasure and his pleasure only. Despite having had a number of sex partners previous to him, I'd never experienced a guy who seemingly had no interest in pleasuring me, the very opposite in fact: most guys I have been with have been almost worshipful.

That sounds like the worst experience. I'm all about pleasuring the other female involved so I've heard from other girls on how a lot of guys don't pay attention to them and such

Mine

My first marriage. My ex's philosophy on sex was that if the day of the week ended in the letter "Y" , forget it. we had sex so few times that I always knew the exact time she got pregnant.

I did... I like it that way now. First time in the pussy wasn't much better. Hurt like hell but then I was pretty young.

The first time I had sex, it felt like i was stuffing my dick through a pencil sized hole. She was painfully tight, and it eventually got better over weeks of fucking her

After a friend's wedding, I was sharing a hotel room with one of the bridesmaids. She said she wanted to save a few bucks. I wasn't going to argue. She gets out of the shower wearing just a t-shirt. She crawls in bed with me and says she wants to cuddle. Again, not going to argue. We start to kiss and the hands are wandering. I eventually work my way between her legs. I'm licking away and I hear her moaning. So I'm thinking all is good. After a few minutes, I notice that she is not moaning anymore. I pick up the pace with my tongue figuring that may do the trick. The next thing I know, I hear her snoring. I was in the process of going through a divorce at the time and this is the first woman I have been with since the ex-wife. I thought, holy crap! Have my skills gone downhill? So I decided to just go to sleep and forget this ever happen. The next morning, I decided to ask her what happen last night? Turns out she took a sleeping pill right before coming out of the shower. She assured me that I was doing a very good job. Unfortunately, the pill did a better job. She then asked if we could pick up where she left off. I wasn't going to argue!;)

After a friend's wedding, I was sharing a hotel room with one of the bridesmaids. She said she wanted to save a few bucks. I wasn't going to argue. She gets out of the shower wearing just a t-shirt. She crawls in bed with me and says she wants to cuddle. Again, not going to argue. We start to kiss and the hands are wandering. I eventually work my way between her legs. I'm licking away and I hear her moaning. So I'm thinking all is good. After a few minutes, I notice that she is not moaning anymore. I pick up the pace with my tongue figuring that may do the trick. The next thing I know, I hear her snoring. I was in the process of going through a divorce at the time and this is the first woman I have been with since the ex-wife. I thought, holy crap! Have my skills gone downhill? So I decided to just go to sleep and forget this ever happen. The next morning, I decided to ask her what happen last night? Turns out she took a sleeping pill right before coming out of the shower. She assured me that I was doing a very good job. Unfortunately, the pill did a better job. She then asked if we could pick up where she left off. I wasn't going to argue!;)

Haha awesome story! I would have also been worried. Good thing it was only the pill :D

Back