The Housewife and the Handyman (closed to podpud)

Alright then...we don't want to hurt that sweet little pussy of yours....so how about you just let me fuck that wet drippy cunt instead...my cock is already swollen and needs your warm wet juices over it. Pulling my hand away from your cunt I bring you to the edge of the counter and place your legs on my shoulders giving me easy access to your twat.
 

Attachments

  • aaabb.jpg
    aaabb.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I lean back on the counter. You put my legs over your shoulders then press your cock inside me. I moan....

sorry gotta go
 
Sliding in I can feel the heat of your pussy on my cock, grabbing your hips I pull you to the edge and lift you off the counter and press in to the deepest I can get. Holding you there I let my cock soak in the heat and wetness of your cunt. I move your hips and ass in a slight up and down motion to rub my cock with your inner walls.


please come back
 

Attachments

  • aaaaact.jpg
    aaaaact.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You thrust in and out, deeper and deeper. Your huge shaft fills my vaginal canal. I pant.....spreading my legs to let you enter further.
 
This is just what I need a good fuck to start the day and the week. I pull out slowly and slam back in again and again...."squeeze my cock babe let your pussy grab me and squeeze the cum right out of me!" You feel so hot and I can see your juices coating the shaft of my cock on each withdraw, I can tell this sex is gonna be good.
 
I contract my pussy around your huge shaft, then I explode!! Cum squirts out down my behind and to the floor. I contract again and again around your stiff pole. YOu feel so good.
 
The squeeze you put on my cock makes me feel closer than ever to shooting my load. The sight of your pussy gushing is playing with my mind as much as my cock, suddenly I can feel the first contraction of my balls as I start to pump my load grabbing your hips I pull you in and push deep into you...there it is...the first wave of spasms from my balls rolls over me..."I'm cumin you little slut your pussy will be full of me now.....Fuckin shit that feels so damn good"
 

Attachments

  • AAburst.jpg
    AAburst.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Exhausted, I feel you squirt your seed in me. I lean over and kiss your lips and give you a hug. I wanted more of you. I took your shaft and began to stroke it until it grew stiff again.
 
Oh....are you gonna pay a little extra this week...it would be nice if you could lick my cock clean for me.
 
The way you are licking and touching my balls is driving me crazy I can feel your tongue run up the shaft of my cock and flick me just under the head I know you will make me cum hard. I lean back and let you do your magic. I think I'm going to have to raise your rent!!

"Can I fuck your ass???"
 
Last edited:
"Yes I do believe you will" and I rub your cheeks with my hand letting my finger explore your sweet ass crack. Lowering my head I place my lips just above your butt crack and let my tongue start a slow downward lick. Using my other hand I spread you buns and reveal your rose bud, I let my tongue explore and move over your ass.
 

Attachments

  • aaabb.jpg
    aaabb.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"mmmm...." I can feel your tongue dart in my anus. I shiver as you move your tongue in and out of my small hole.
 
The sight of your anus and the wild ideas racing in my mind make my cock ooze pre cum and I can feel the weight of my balls just wanting to spill my cum again I place one hand on my cock as I continue to lick you
 
"aaahhhh!!" I lick my lips as your tongue continues to drive my rectum crazy.
 
Taking you by the hand I lead you to the family room and bend you over the arm of the couch, spreading your legs I gaze at your sweet tight little anal opening and position myself for a rear entry. I take a generous amount of lube and work it into your crack and hole.
 

Attachments

  • aaaalube.jpg
    aaaalube.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can feel the cold lube on my tight hole. I squirm as he pushes it in my anus.
 
Working the lube into her crack I push first one and then two fingers into her anus, my cock swells at the idea of taking her in the ass. I feel a strong desire to just mount her and fuck her like a wild man.
 
The two fingers invade my rectum. I quiver as he pushes in my anal canal. I moan with anticipation.
 
" I think you're gonna like this " pulling my two fingers away I take the head of my cock and let it slide up and down your ass crack covering the head in lube that is thick on your anal opening. Up and down several times getting a good covering,
" okay babe I'm coming in now...I'll go slow but I'm going in until my balls are slapping your butt!! " I take the head of my cock and place it at your anal opening and start to slowly push it in, my cock is really swollen and it is going to take some time to get myself into you. Keeping the pressure on the head of my cock I can see it start to slip into you...at last the head is in and I can feel how warm and tight you are.
 
"aaahhh!!" I gasp as you push your hard on in my tight ass. I rise on tip toes. I'm defenseless, bent over the arm of the chair......you grab my behind and pull you towards me.
 
The tight fit of your behind is fucking intense I hold your hips and keep pressure on your butt, not slipping in deeper and not pulling out either. Just holding you there letting your anus get used to my cock I can already feel the throbbing in my balls know full well that you will soon get a blast of cum in your butt. You look so good bent over the couch I want to own you to control you and to have my way with you over and over. Slowly now I start to push in as I feel the need to be completely inside of you.
 
You cock enters my defenseless ass. You are so big, you almost split me open!! I cry out, trying to get away. But you hold me still.
 
I push slowly into you and I can feel you fighting me trying to make it stop. I grab your hair and pull your head back as I push in deeper. I can feel myself slipping past your tight little sphincter muscle and deep into your ass, pulling harder on your hair I am in to the max.
 

Attachments

  • aaa ass.jpg
    aaa ass.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top