What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew there would be such a massive gain today, IDIOT.

I'm an idiot for pointing out how disappointing this must all be for you? I really do feel for you. You keep posting these charts declaring that the stock markets are down because of Greece or uncertainity or oil or Obama's dog saw it's shadow and by the end of the day you're usually wrong. See me, being the idiot that I am, I'd wait until the market closes to make my point about how the market tanked on fears of instability. That way I'd be right at least until morning. :cool:

You could try reading more broadly.

Since you don't see me linking left wing sources or asserting that un-backed partisan talking points are fact, why do you think I need to read more broadly? I get most of my news from Reuters and AP sources while going to Fox News and Huff post to hear perspective views, then I make up my own mind.

And you've seen me dozens of times not listening to any journalist or blogger, but going directly to source. I firmly believe that going to the source is the best way to get factual information - not through the filter of partisan people.

What part of this do you find fault with?

I'm an idiot for pointing out how disappointing this must all be for you? I really do feel for you. You keep posting these charts declaring that the stock markets are down because of Greece or uncertainity or oil or Obama's dog saw it's shadow and by the end of the day you're usually wrong. See me, being the idiot that I am, I'd wait until the market closes to make my point about how the market tanked on fears of instability. That way I'd be right at least until morning. :cool:

Before I put Koala on iggy he was gloating about how the stock market was only at 10k. Is he still doing that?

No, he found this rather neat self updating graph and whenever there is a hiccup and the market is below where it opened he puts it up to show us how the world is ending. It's just more often than not we're back in the black once the day ends.

When you see like seven uninterupted koala posts it's him spamming the same damn post each time it hits some sort of point of importance.

chrtsrv.dll

No, he found this rather neat self updating graph and whenever there is a hiccup and the market is below where it opened he puts it up to show us how the world is ending. It's just more often than not we're back in the black once the day ends.

When you see like seven uninterupted koala posts it's him spamming the same damn post each time it hits some sort of point of importance.

I'm not sure how you don't put him on iggy. He spams the same boring stuff every few hours, right?

Look at the post above the chart idiot, then go fuck yourself.

See AJ derp. Derp, AJ, derp!

It sure looks like the economy is slowing down again, that is, if it ever really sped up...
;) ;)

Wishful thinkin' there, Chief...

Wall Street Journal: US Stock Futures Higher Ahead Of Personal Income Data

LINK

U.S. stock index futures gained ground Friday, pointing to a positive end to a stellar first quarter as investors await data on personal income and spending for February.

Too bad you missed the huge stock market gains because you were invested in gold.... :rolleyes:

There will be idiots who point to the market as if it were the economy. They forget we are still at record unemployment highs.:D

When it was down, they were apoplectic at the idea that we would link the stock market to the economy...

;) ;) Consumer confidence is down and big-ticket manufacturing items are down as are home prices, but LOOK! the stock market's over 13K!

I hope the stock market continues up and the economy picks up too - especially to the benefit of all the people that the Obama economy has displaced.

Quit lying.

I have consistently said that we are in a Lost Decade and that most of the market increases are the first sign of monetary inflation.

There's a reason Bernake has to keep stretching out the timeline for free and easy money.

If he were to execute the second part of the Keynesian strategy, the pullback of the free and easy money, he would collapse the market. Eventually, when nothing really picks up, it will have to collapse of its won accord under the burden of the same inflation that is driving up the price of oil; our dollar is worth less and still sinking, so the exporters demand more dollars so that they remain where they wish to be.

Now, quit fucking lying, I'm not Eyer.

You've been saying that since 2009. When are you going to be right?

That's the beauty of AJnomics. You can blather about DOOOOM and GLOOOOM a dozen times....all it takes is one stock market downswing or unemployment upswing and our little market timer will bray "I TOLD YOU SO!" for the next six months (and subsequently declare he got out of the market "just in time")

Situational Native American enjoys speakin' with forked tongue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back