Naturalist - Incest mom, son and daugthers

BlackSnake

Anaconda
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Posts
9,187
They don't believe that incest is wrong. Their view is that incest is societies way of controlling and limiting the stability of families.

Mother - has a son and two daughters, each by different men. She did not let the men know that she was pregnant with their children. She wanted to have children for herself. She separated herself from family and friends and did not let anyone know that she had ever been pregnant. She teaches her adult kids according to her own ideas discarding laws and social norms. She teaches them that it is normal within their own family for the son to have sex with her and her daughters at their own pleasure.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
To write a story like this, I imagine you would need to decide how they relate to the rest of society. Do they keep their incest secret? That might get difficult over the long run, especially if they start spawning a third generation. Or do you envision them living apart from the rest of society, starting their own utopia like in Walden Two?

By the bye; every time I see your cover for Junkman's Daughter, I get horny as hell!
 
You've been here long enough to know to keep everyone over 18.

I make no pretense of reality in incest stories; it's fantasy, folks. A mom-and-kids incest tale set in mainstream society doesn't need total isolation from family and old friends. The kin-fuckers just don't reveal their life to outsiders. Tension can build there. And a tale can focus on family dynamics and skip details of the outer world.
 
There's also the question of whose point of view would the story be told from. If it's the mother helping her 18 or 19 year olds come to terms with their sexuality by showing them how to 'be' with one another, or the young adults coming to terms with their own sexuality by experimenting with each other and their mother.

There's also the option of having the point of view be an outsider. Perhaps one of the children has a new boyfriend or girlfriend and they're coming to stay with the family for the weekend, getting to see the way they live together and having their own social prejudices questioned by the family's more bohemian lifestyle.

You could even go to the extreme and have the entire story set as a series of interviews, where social services have been called in to deal with a case of child abuse by a lone parent, giving the mother and her adult kids the opportunity to explain their actions and justifying their choices before a disapproving social worker.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder of the Forum Rules. Even the slightest hint at any under-aged sexuality will be removed from this point on. Thank you.​
 
Back
Top