The SKYPE Chat Thread!

PBateman

Really Experienced
Hello, everyone...

Since there are active Yahoo Messenger and Kik threads on Lit, I thought I would start one for Skype... especially now that it seems Yahoo Messenger is broken (or, at the very least, acting kind of funky).

So, all of you sexy Skype users, feel free to add your nicks on here and maybe we can get some hot chat going!

Patrick
pbatemannyc on Skype

James here 42 from Sydney love to meet new people and flirt with naughty women
Skype threesomenights

Hello, everyone...

Since there are active Yahoo Messenger and Kik threads on Lit, I thought I would start one for Skype... especially now that it seems Yahoo Messenger is broken (or, at the very least, acting kind of funky).

So, all of you sexy Skype users, feel free to add your nicks on here and maybe we can get some hot chat going!

Patrick
pbatemannyc on Skype

yahoo is totally fucked. i've moved to skype too.

Mature gent here. I've travelled quite extensively and enjoy many cultures, their food and history. I'd enjoy chatting with a lady who has a passion for things as well. My Skype name is in my profile.
Thanks for considering.
Jim

41 Straight M looking to chat with guys and girls about what turns us on and gets us off.

pbatemannyc on skype

One more thing: if you do add me on skype, please let me know you are from Literotica and saw my post. Thanks!!

pbatemannyc

Feel free to add me any time, even if Im not online. I will be checking Skype frequently!

Patrick
If you're going to message me, let me know you're from Literotica! :)
pbatemannyc on Skype

Skype had a thread...

Yahoo has sucked for years... Skype is decent. Line is probably the best ice tried...

But yeah landondom88 if anyone would care to get to know each other,

Love women and also bicurious and would love to hear from either to explore and have some fun
Bacton2015

I've gotten a lot of add requests on Skype so I just wanted to remind everyone to let me know you are from Literotica in your request so that I know Im not adding random people! Thanks :)

Patrick
pbatemannyc on skype

Is Skype really unpopular? I feel like all the other chat threads (Yahoo and Kik) keep getting bumped up but Skype keeps falling behind.

Either way, look for me on Skype at pbatemannyc to chat about experiences, fantasies, kinks etc..

Just let me know you saw me on Literotica!

Thanks
Patrick

28/f here, I love to voice or video chat, but am looking for something long term, not fleeting.

Skype is sookiestacked.

That's me in my avi and I look forward to seeing you! :)

group skype chat - seems to work

In case anyone is here -- just found that apparently skype can establish link for group chat - I will be here a bit to see if this works.

Heterosexual 'bias' here --- any females around? couples? when females join, guys to see/chat as well?

No obligation for anything - just say hi

The link is:

https://join.skype.com/rgVIIOacvyjw

I am not sure if this opens just browser window or if you need skype app running.

SOMEONE TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW

Gabriel

Male, Athletic Build. Open Minded. Username: phillyfan4u Please let me know you're from LITEROTICA, when asked to add to friends.

skype chat

I am single divorced guy looking to have some innocent fun on Skype, I just started using it to chat with my son who moved to Portland. I realized it has potential to be used for consenting adults to have a little
fantasy fun.
Peter
mainardgcrebs on Skype

Back