Lonely Nerd looking to chat

YoungToy

Really Really Experienced
I've played (probably) way too many threads, but I figure one more wouldn't hurt at this point. Just collecting them like Pokemon.

Hi. Currently in the PNW, I've always been a nerd, but now that I've finally reached my career goal I'm onto my next search. It's been a lonely road, especially as of late. I'd love to find some women to talk to, sexual or not, but at least with some flirting mixed in. Hard to really say what I would like from this post since I've never tried this route of admitting loneliness, but here we are today. I'm pretty successful, in great physical shape, late 20s/early 30s, and willing to talk about whatever. Lit is fine, Skype works too. Ideally I would like to find someone to flirt with, be open with, enjoy conversing with, and eventually just physically enjoy with. Not a requirement, but a boon nonetheless. Either way, if this catches your eye and you'd like to learn more, drop a message in my inbox and I'd love to chat more! Feel free to look through my post history if you're curious about some other basics.

Cheers all!

Thank you for the positivity, it reslly is appreciated. Didn't realize it was from a mod here too!

I've played (probably) way too many threads, but I figure one more wouldn't hurt at this point. Just collecting them like Pokemon.

Hi. Currently in the PNW, I've always been a nerd, but now that I've finally reached my career goal I'm onto my next search. It's been a lonely road, especially as of late. I'd love to find some women to talk to, sexual or not, but at least with some flirting mixed in. Hard to really say what I would like from this post since I've never tried this route of admitting loneliness, but here we are today. I'm pretty successful, in great physical shape, late 20s/early 30s, and willing to talk about whatever. Lit is fine, Skype works too. Ideally I would like to find someone to flirt with, be open with, enjoy conversing with, and eventually just physically enjoy with. Not a requirement, but a boon nonetheless. Either way, if this catches your eye and you'd like to learn more, drop a message in my inbox and I'd love to chat more! Feel free to look through my post history if you're curious about some other basics.

Cheers all!
Nerds are sexy ;)

Back