Tears Of The World Coffee Shoppe

"Yeah, but that particular Goddess isn't into dudes, Thorald, so personal boundaries."

"I respect lesbians and I love their ways and there are plenty of chicks for everybody here so I am not offended."

"Also I might be feeling a tad possessive, which is new."

"Beeing obsessed by something that you love leads to possession but sharing the fun doubles it."

While it's good you're not offended, I was kiiiiiiinda more worried about you offending *her.*
 
*offers up a round of large sodas for those who wish to quench their thirst while watching.
 
td

While it's good you're not offended, I was kiiiiiiinda more worried about you offending *her.*

"I would never ever want to harm anybody, especially not a female. They deserve love, care and to treated right by everybody."
 
"I would never ever want to harm anybody, especially not a female. They deserve love, care and to treated right by everybody."

Patriarchal chivalry still smells patriarchal.

Now if instead of "they" you said "everyone," and if by "treated right" you meant "respected," you might start to be onto something.
 
td

"Patriarchal chivalry still smells patriarchal. Now if instead of they you said everyone and if by treated right you meant respected, you might start to be onto something."

"Also, a female is totally not dehumanizing in any way. Not at all. I mean, except in making on feel like an animal. But outside of that..."

"I am no Patriarch and my name is Thorald Deighton. I fight against the evil to protect the good. Humans take the creators of life for granted and I appologize for that my Goddess. Our play time is limited and every action or choice that we make gives a different end result in the game of life. This affects everybody in the world. If you want to change anything, you have to start with yourself first before you can change the situation for someone else."
 
Lads o' the Fair

You can see them a', the lads o' the fair
Lads frae the Forth an' the Carron water
Workin' lads an' lads wi' gear
Lads wha'd sell ye the provost's dochter
Sodjers back frae the German wars
Peddlers up frae the border
An' lassies wi' an eye for mair than the kye
At the trysting fair at Falkirk
 
Make believe I'm everywhere
Hidden in the lines
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a never ending story...
 
Have you watched Luke Cage yet?

Yep watched it over the weekend. One of the things about this new job driving is that I have a lot of free time on my hands. Which I guess in away is a good thing cause gives me time to write.
 
Back
Top