Anonymous Secrets Thread

My sash is too small to fit all the badges... And it's squishing my boobs... Can I get another one?

-32, Male - At a strip club a paid a stripper $150 to fuck me in the VIP room. At the last minute she charged me an additional $20 for a condom. After I finished, i just felt stupid for letting her get away with that.

-26, Female - I wish I could talk to guys without stuttering.

My humble suggestion is for you no longer post comments from women who are admitting to engaging in online affairs with married men. Why give them a platform to brag about being home-wrecking tramps?

Bwahahaaaaa!!!!

Okay, now that I've stopped laughing so hard that I actually started to cry...

Welcome to Lit, KierstH12! This is the Playground. It is non-judgmental zone where we welcome everyone from "home-wrecking tramps" to Dom Wannabes to GLBTs, to people who haven't figured out how to accept every person regardless of orientation, race, creed, or sexual appetite.

And that, my dear, is the nicest way I can figure out how to say Fuck Off.

Bwahahaaaaa!!!!

Welcome to Lit, KierstH12! This is the Playground. It is non-judgmental zone where we welcome everyone from "home-wrecking tramps" to Dom Wannabes to GLBTs, to people who haven't figured out how to accept every person regardless of orientation, race, creed, or sexual appetite.

Have I told you lately how much I love you?

Bwahahaaaaa!!!!

Thanks Ella... Without such pleasurable women, I would have no sex life at all.....:devil:

Thanks Ella... Without such pleasurable women, I would have no sex life at all.....:devil:

Just callin' it like I see it... I'm feelin' a little feisty today. Heaven forbid.

Hey, are you married??? :devil:

Bwahahaaaaa!!!!

wow...I could never say something so mean.

I posted in the girls cave thread without their knowledge and the place is filled with filthy waxed whores...

My sash is too small to fit all the badges... And it's squishing my boobs... Can I get another one?

You have to present photographic proof of your boobs being squished, and we will be happy to issue another one. We will require one with the sash to prove squisage and one without anything to show normal, uninfringed upon size.

Back