Road warriors

skytowner

Experienced
Hello all, I am a long time lurker on Lit and really enjoy these boards. My job requires I travel to the US about 20 times a year. I have seen the inside of more hotels and eaten more meals alone than I care to admit.

Finding others in a similar situation while on the road would be ideal but I am mostly near an oil refinery and never downtown where meeting people would be easier.

While a hook up would be great, some company and conversation would also suffice. How do other road warriors pass the time, any tips or suggestions are welcome.

For instance in the next few months I am in South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.

Hello all, I am a long time lurker on Lit and really enjoy these boards. My job requires I travel to the US about 20 times a year. I have seen the inside of more hotels and eaten more meals alone than I care to admit.

Finding others in a similar situation while on the road would be ideal but I am mostly near an oil refinery and never downtown where meeting people would be easier.

While a hook up would be great, some company and conversation would also suffice. How do other road warriors pass the time, any tips or suggestions are welcome.

For instance in the next few months I am in South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.

Try dating/sex websites for people that are looking for a hook-up. I also hear there are apps for it too. But try to make yourself visually appealing for if you are a slob or really out of shape your chances decrease big time. Don't have to have a 6-pack but make yourself presentable.

Back