'Edging' ??

Pardon my ignorance, but could someone Please define 'edging' for me............

Stimulating to the edge of orgasm, but not crossing the line to the release of orgasm. If done right, greatly increases the tension toward a massive delayed orgasm. If done wrong, can end up raw and painful.

This must be a guy thing. I can't imagine not letting the orgasm happen when it is ready.

This must be a guy thing. I can't imagine not letting the orgasm happen when it is ready.

it's usually done to you by your partner.

you may be ready but they might have other ideas!

BTW when it's done right it's fantastic!

Good point about it being a guy thing. We don’t have that as-many-orgasms-as-you-want capability that women do. It pays to savor the pleasure from each orgasm.

I need two hours

to do it properly. Getting close, backing off and producing a lot of pre-cum ends in a very powerful orgasm. But finding two uninterruptedhours is the tricky part.

I love to edge. It makes my orgasms better and physical loads much bigger and shoot further.

Ditto, and it also helps to last longer allowing your partner to enjoy multiple orgasms.

I've been edging for ages and can go days without wanting to cum

I edge all the time. It feels better when cumming. Sometimes though edging causes less cum to squirt because I've dripped so much precum. Less edging I can squirt more. Have to find the in between. Where it feels good and squirts a lot of cum.

Interrupted is good...sometimes

to do it properly. Getting close, backing off and producing a lot of pre-cum ends in a very powerful orgasm. But finding two uninterruptedhours is the tricky part.

Uninterrupted is not always key for me. Starting and stopping (or getting interrupted) usually results in even heavier and more explosive orgasms when the time finally arrives. Plus it keeps me ultra horny as all day should it go that long. I'm starting a session right now and expect it to continue until late this evening before I finally let myself release.

It probably is a guy thing when done solo. But I've edged several women friends and all but one totally enjoyed it. The one who didn't was a very orgasmic type so she had no problem cumming and cumming and....well you get the idea. I guess there is no need to edge when you can have powerful orgasms time after time.

That said, "Stimulating to the edge of orgasm, but not crossing the line to the release of orgasm. If done right, greatly increases the tension toward a massive delayed orgasm. If done wrong, can end up raw and painful."

I don't find anything raw or painful unless there isn't enough lube. If you do it wrong you cum. If you do it correctly you ooze and cum later.

That said, "Stimulating to the edge of orgasm, but not crossing the line to the release of orgasm. If done right, greatly increases the tension toward a massive delayed orgasm. If done wrong, can end up raw and painful."

I don't find anything raw or painful unless there isn't enough lube. If you do it wrong you cum. If you do it correctly you ooze and cum later.

I agree with that Mr. Spurt. I've never had a raw and painful edging experience.

Lots of girls do it too. BTW girls are even better because many can actually withhold their orgasm while being stimulated. Men? If we could do that, I guarantee there wouldn't ever be those epic 1.5-minute stands.:D:cattail:
Men can learn to delay their orgasm, but once on the edge it's either cum or back off with the stimulation.

One of my ex-wifes would hold off from cumming for as long as possible... that's one more reason why is an ex.

I would like to point out that there's Edging, Ruining, and for guys, Post-orgasmic stimulation. The thing about edging, when it's over-done, is it gets predictable. You'll get that surprise orgasm, and for me it's not so much more intense with all that buildup as making the sex last longer, so there's more to enjoy.

Ruining is allowing the orgasm, or it happening anyway (Sometimes hand's free, because you backed off, but it still happened) then punishing with CBT, or something, while it's still going on. This seems to work better on non-masochistic women. Which is to say they're not turned on by pain, quite the contrary, but on release, LIGHT stimulus like nipple biting, pinching, or a slap is pleasurable with the release of endorphins.

However, as with any S/M play, underbid, and work up to it. pay attention to feedback. You don;t want to chomp down, and shake it in your teeth like a ratter, but add pressure, and watch her face to see the exact point where she starts to wince. Also works on guy's nipples, which become sensitive right after orgasm. I wouldn't go for the balls unless they're really into CBT.

The post orgasmic glans is extremely sensitive, and can be just about as torturously intense as ticling, or a virgin spamming the clit like a win button. Works really well with an edging scene to "Ruin" (It doesn't ruin the orgasm, it prolongs it) it once he gets the surprise one he can't hold back. This is also the best time to milk the prostate. That drop feels best in the post-orgasmic phaze.

By itself, edging is only really good for teaching guys how to hold it longer. For women, it really depends on the woman, and what kinds of stimulation (Clitoral, Graffenberg, PCM, and/or cervical) stimulation she best responds to. The clitoral ones are the easiest for me to edge, but IDK what female orgasm feels like. Much less what delayed FO feels like. Ask her, she's probably got a pretty good idea of what her body responds to.

Not just a guy thing. I edge solo all the time simply because I love the buildup. I've posted a bit on the topic in the past. In detail.

I love edging I do it for hours and sometimes days. I end up so totally turned on, and think about sex all the time. The orgasm is always amazing.

Ruined orgasms are good too, just to see my cock twitch over and over as my orgasm takes over. There are lots of joi vids which are good to watch.

Totally not true. Begging for permission to cum and being on edge is quite delicious for many women, especially the moment of release. It also takes the focus off having the orgasm itself which can be liberating.

I love edging I do it for hours and sometimes days. I end up so totally turned on, and think about sex all the time. The orgasm is always amazing.

Ruined orgasms are good too, just to see my cock twitch over and over as my orgasm takes over. There are lots of joi vids which are good to watch.

I like being edged more than edging myself. Then again, I typically orgasm 3 times (On average) when I have enough time for a long session. That includes anal play, and a bunch of other stuff. So, I just edge to the point I know I'll be able to keep it up for the post-orgasmic play.

I love semen for lube, especially with the post-orgasmic sensitivity, but I'm more than a little weird. I'm multi-orgasmic, and transgender, but the first orgasm is basically foreplay, to get the post-orgasmic sensitivity. That's what it's all about for me, but different strokes.

"Ruining" for me is more for the intense CBT while it's spurting. I don't really consider hands free to be "Ruining," personally. I really enjoy being shamed, and punished for not being able to hold it. Fortunately, I have a lot of dominatrix colleagues who're really good at it. Expensive, though.

Just shy of edging, I like to roam around lit and/ or Tumblr and as I do I become partially aroused and seep precum. It becomes a nice little puddle

If I an edging for a long time, I produce quite alot of precum. I love the taste as it is so salty.

I would love to be pegged and edged by a women who knows how to play it out.

Back