Naughty At Work - Pics, Gifs, & Personal Posts

tumblr_nr1dt7C0UT1rat4opo1_540.gif
 
Accidental Phone Call

My wife works nights as a cocktail waitress. One late night the phone at our house rang, and when I answered, I didn't immediately hear anyone on the other end of the line. But then I could hear my wife's voice very faintly. She was talking to someone. It wasn't unusual for her and her co-workers to have a drink at the end of the shift before going home...obviously I got curious, and increased the volume on my end. I heard her say, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Then there was some unmistakeable giggling that belonged to her. Then I heard her say, "No, what if someone comes back in?" Then there were some muffled sounds, and I heard her say something that sounded like, "Yeah, okay." It was mostly silent for a few minutes or so, but then I heard her moaning, with a guy mumbling shit...pretty unmistakeable; I knew she was fucking someone. I had this mental picture of her getting fucked by one of the bartenders or maybe her manager...maybe even the owner. I knew he had given her some expensive gifts over the years and seemed to pay quite a bit of attention to her. After a couple more minutes the connection went dead, and she showed up about an hour later with some lame excuse about having to stay late for a meeting. We did have some pretty fantastic sex that night, and I never confronted her about that incident. But about a year later she confided in me that she had been having sex with one of the assistant managers they had at the time. She was concerned because he had been calling her after he moved on to another place, he wanted more...she was done with him, and his wife found out about the two of them and had come to the place and caused something of a scene confronting her. She was afraid I'd find out. Anyway, we worked it out...one of those things that comes up in relationships. I did tell her about the phone call though, and she said it couldn't have been her phone because they weren't allowed to have a personal phone inside the business...mystery. She thought he might have set up the call in order to break us up. Another possibility was that one of her co-workers did it out of meanness.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_np6kefSVm71utsn95o5_540.png


Marion Simington had worked long and hard to rise to a senior position at ROcket Industries.

She enjoyed the power of her position, hiring only well hung young men who she put their paces reguarly.
 
Back
Top