Oh yes! Two hot items in my inbox this morning.

Iwantitnowpleas

Really Experienced
Just like most of you, I love having my inbox filled. Nothing gets me going quicker in the mornings! Recently there has been more activity with messages going in and out more frequently. Please, feel free to enter! I'm eagerly waiting for more.

Just like most of you, I love having my inbox filled. Nothing gets me going quicker in the mornings! Recently there has been more activity with messages going in and out more frequently. Please, feel free to enter! I'm eagerly waiting for more.

What kind of sexy messages do you like wakin up to?

Hello Gorgeous

Hows that box feeling right now?
Hot assed bitch get my hands under that skirt play with your ass a little bit, lay you down and mount your face...fuck your mouth and play with your hot fuck hole until you beg me to bend your sweet ass over... Looking good girl.
I'll get some pictures up for your girls asap. I stay horny for it.

Hot assed bitch get my hands under that skirt play with your ass a little bit, lay you down and mount your face...fuck your mouth and play with your hot fuck hole until you beg me to bend your sweet ass over... Looking good girl.

Oh my....

Whoa big fella, a gurl wants to be wooed a bit first.

My box has seen a lot of action since I started this thread. Thanks everyone for helping to get my motor running in the mornings.

Fill my inbox, ass and mouth. Unload every last drop. Bring a friend too!

Inbox

That is a really special thrilling feeling when see the one or more unread. It's like the old AOL "you've got mail". Kind of wish Lit had something like that.

Back