Anonymous Secrets Thread

The lines are still open for more secrets :)

Have yours posted today!

PM me your secret, and I shall post it as you sent it! anonymity guaranteed!

Male no age

I love the fact that Kudram keeps this tread anonymous I think that many people need a release so he is helping people. I have learned one very important thing here though. There are some really evil people on Literotica ,so I will never allow myself to get intimate with someone I meet here on Literorica. That people is really sad.

Female 30 something

I have allowed a Litster or two to break my heart and I still come back for more. The excitement of the chase, the new love, it is addictive

M

I fell in lust with a woman at work a decade ago. She was almost as tall as I was, had beautiful ?D cup breasts, dressed classy with some sizzle. She was in a relationship but we became friends and intimate in a platonic way. She didn't want to go further but I would have blown up everything I had going in my life to sleep with her just once. Like an aphrodisiac on a person I've only experienced a few times. Blending lust with good friendship was potent and while it wasn't love, I was hooked on her. I did what I could to be with her and tell her anything secret or intimate about myself (including all my previous confessions over the last week or so ). She was very supportive platonically which was sweet, sweet torture.

What happened? Her fiance eventually decided that he was not comfortable with our relationship and she sadly and apologetically broke it off. She left the company soon after and now I only hear about her on linkedin updates.

Still, when I see a woman about her height and her curly hairstyle, it's like flicking a switch and all the old desire and affection floods back.

Yep. That's the truth. People have a fanciful perception of what a nurse is and that's ok. In reality, we're highly trained medical professionals. Bedside nurses (the nurse most people see in a hospital) are among the hardest working people I've ever known. We juggle multiple patients, family members, doctors, the lab, x-ray, aides, the kitchen and housekeeping staff, and several different kinds of therapists - all at the same time and with a smile on our faces. We handle life and death situations with the quiet calm and teamwork of a SEAL team.

The general public has no clue what nurses really do, and we're perfectly fine with that. :)

This is why I do not have a thing for nurses. To a person they absolutely love to tell anybody and everybody about how how hard they work and how difficult the job is and how they do it with a smile on their face.

I know a lot of nurses. Very few smile, especially when talking about work. Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan.

You are absolutely correct. We do bitch and moan when we aren't in front of the patients. We have to fake it in front of them because of the almighty patient satisfaction scores. We're waitresses who pass meds these days. The patient is diabetic with blood sugar levels in the 400s but they want the family to bring in outside food in addition to the food they get from dietary? Ok. Let them have it. We'll just give them more insulin. We have to keep the patient satisfaction scores up yanno.

We aren't allowed to be nurses anymore. We have to make the patient happy. I'm sorry but we can't do both at the same time. If someone just had a hip replacement they won't get better unless they walk. They won't like us if we make them walk. We can't do both at the same time. Administration puts us between a rock and a hard place every day. We have a job to do, but they don't give us the tools or the support to do it. You better believe we bitch. We bitch because we care. We'd like to make the patients happy, get them better, make admin happy, and keep the patients safe. We'd also like to prevent them from leaving as drug addicts, and while we're at it, can we please leave at the end of the shift knowing nothing happened that day that will jeopardize our licenses? Appreciate nurses whether you agree or not. We really do have our patients' best interests in mind. Sometimes there's just a differing opinion of what constitutes best interests.

You are absolutely correct. We do bitch and moan when we aren't in front of the patients. We have to fake it in front of them because of the almighty patient satisfaction scores. We're waitresses who pass meds these days. The patient is diabetic with blood sugar levels in the 400s but they want the family to bring in outside food in addition to the food they get from dietary? Ok. Let them have it. We'll just give them more insulin. We have to keep the patient satisfaction scores up yanno.

We aren't allowed to be nurses anymore. We have to make the patient happy. I'm sorry but we can't do both at the same time. If someone just had a hip replacement they won't get better unless they walk. They won't like us if we make them walk. We can't do both at the same time. Administration puts us between a rock and a hard place every day. We have a job to do, but they don't give us the tools or the support to do it. You better believe we bitch. We bitch because we care. We'd like to make the patients happy, get them better, make admin happy, and keep the patients safe. We'd also like to prevent them from leaving as drug addicts, and while we're at it, can we please leave at the end of the shift knowing nothing happened that day that will jeopardize our licenses? Appreciate nurses whether you agree or not. We really do have our patients' best interests in mind. Sometimes there's just a differing opinion of what constitutes best interests.

You mean I won't be yelled at by my diabetic nurses anymore because I had a sudden spike to 245? Or because my fasting reading went to 69?

:cool:

I love nurses, you guys put up with a lot of crap. I remember this one nurse when my brother was in a coma, she was wonderful.
I will never forget how well she took care of my brother.
I appreciate everything nurses do. Thank you. :rose:

My mother was a nurse.
My father was a physician.
They make the worst possible patients, but they put up with a lot of shit and still try to make the patient happy.
Every now and again you find one who is just utterly out of her realm.. but it's not her/his fault.

Now, let me tell you about the male nurse who attended to me in the ER.....:devil:

RJ, if you have a really good nurse, she will yell at you. If you have a nurse who's more interested in satisfaction scores or making admin happy, spike and bottom out all you want. Personally, I'll yell at you. I'll cover your glucose and give you juice, crackers, and peanut butter to bring your glucose back out of the toilet, but it'll cost you a lecture - maybe even a stern lecture. I'm old school. I'd love to be the nice nurse all the time, but if you need a kick in the seat of the pants, dammit, I'm willing to give it to you if that's what it takes. If I have to make a choice between keeping you alive or admin happy, they'll lose every time. Admin can chew my ass; I can take it.

Thanks, TL. We really do put up with a lot of shit and lots of us get burned out. I've already been burned out twice in my career. I also have a degree in accounting that I can fall back on if the need arises. I've put that other degree to work a couple of times when I just couldn't stand to go back in the hospital one more time.

My mother was a nurse.
My father was a physician.
They make the worst possible patients, but they put up with a lot of shit and still try to make the patient happy.
Every now and again you find one who is just utterly out of her realm.. but it's not her/his fault.

Now, let me tell you about the male nurse who attended to me in the ER.....:devil:
Pics woman! Where are the pics?!? You should know better than that by now!

Sheesh. Haven't I taught you anything?

Oh and I'll be the first to admit I'm a horrible patient. I'm cranky as hell when I don't feel good.

RJ, if you have a really good nurse, she will yell at you. If you have a nurse who's more interested in satisfaction scores or making admin happy, spike and bottom out all you want. Personally, I'll yell at you. I'll cover your glucose and give you juice, crackers, and peanut butter to bring your glucose back out of the toilet, but it'll cost you a lecture - maybe even a stern lecture. I'm old school. I'd love to be the nice nurse all the time, but if you need a kick in the seat of the pants, dammit, I'm willing to give it to you if that's what it takes. If I have to make a choice between keeping you alive or admin happy, they'll lose every time. Admin can chew my ass; I can take it.

Thanks, TL. We really do put up with a lot of shit and lots of us get burned out. I've already been burned out twice in my career. I also have a degree in accounting that I can fall back on if the need arises. I've put that other degree to work a couple of times when I just couldn't stand to go back in the hospital one more time.

In a month, I'll see the endocrinologist and I know two nurses will yell for me not taking two readings a day. They will also scream because I have them addicted to skinny mochas LOL

Pics woman! Where are the pics?!? You should know better than that by now!

Sheesh. Haven't I taught you anything?

Oh and I'll be the first to admit I'm a horrible patient. I'm cranky as hell when I don't feel good.
Damn... I should have taken a shot when he was giving me the good stuff in my rear...

:eek:

No, not THAT kind of good stuff...I think it was Toradol and Vicodin...Weeeeeeeeeee!

I respect nurses, because of all they do and put up with. I couldn't do it.

I give them more credit than the doctors for making their patients better.

I think there is a proportionately larger population of nurses here on Lit than in RL. If true, I wonder why?

(edit - HA, I thought I was in the 3 things thread :D)

This is why I do not have a thing for nurses. To a person they absolutely love to tell anybody and everybody about how how hard they work and how difficult the job is and how they do it with a smile on their face.

I know a lot of nurses. Very few smile, especially when talking about work. Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan.

Accepting suggestions? Take your fingers off your penis...it just makes it look even smaller.

You are probably one of those family members that thinks scrubs=waitress uniform.:rolleyes:

By typing this, I have given you more thought than you are worth.

You know I wuv you. :)

Well said, BeachyBaby. :rose:

I'm a nurse. I smile all the time. I love my job, even when I'm complaining about it. And I think you were very rude for the generalization.

But I do give you credit for saying something so offensive and then putting your name on it. It took balls to outright offend some of the sexiest and dirtiest ladies here on Lit. And there are a lot of us.:)

I'm a nurse. I smile all the time. I love my job, even when I'm complaining about it. And I think you were very rude for the generalization.

But I do give you credit for saying something so offensive and then putting your name on it. It took balls to outright offend some of the sexiest and dirtiest ladies here on Lit. And there are a lot of us.:)
Lol. I'll take that credit.

I suppose it has to do with the fact that my mother in law is a nurse. She can be so fucking grating sometimes. And then I see the same pattern in other nurses that I know. I suppose it is just maybe possible that I paint with too broad a brush. ;)

Back