Well, it’s been a while...

C

Curvyallyson

I’ve been away from lit for some time, trying to make an important relationship work.

It ended with ghosting. A horrible HORRIBLE thing to do to someone.

So i’m going to repost this, in hopes of finding friends.

A genuine, sweet, offbeat and generally fun girl looking for friends and possibly more.

Tell me one great thing about you that will make me curious to learn more.

Honesty is a must. No games. No bullshit. (I can't stress this enough)

Fair?

I wanted to reply to this, but then I couldn't think of anything really great about me to reply with.

I’ve been away from lit for some time, trying to make an important relationship work.

A genuine, sweet, offbeat and generally fun girl looking for friends and possibly more.

Fair?

Sounds very fair. Im sorry to hear about your ghosting. One great thing about me is that through pretty much everything that life has thrown at me, i still keep my head up and remain positive.

I'll give you a bump. I like how your name is spelled. Or did you just spell it that way because the standard way your name is spelled was taken? lul

Fair?

That really is a horrible thing to do to someone and I am really sorry that happened to you.
I am always looking for friends to talk to and if you're interested, I wouldn't mind chatting sometime.
One thing about me that might make you curious... hmmm... I may be one of those weird people who is a big sports fan. Love NFL and NHL, as well a few obscure sports from here in Ireland. But I am also a huge geek/nerd. Love comic books, super hero movies and going to comic cons.

So, if you'd like to chat and see if a friendship can begin, I am definitely open to that... if not, well then I wish you all the best. And once again, I am sorry that you went through that ghosting thing.

((HUGGS))
:rose: x 13

Fair?
I know I'm sounding stupid here , but what is ghosting ?

I know I'm sounding stupid here , but what is ghosting ?
What does it mean, ghosting? this is my first time here and I'm curious, I've heard it before.

Okay, one interesting thing about me ... I've written a trilogy of books for young adults. I also wear a "cowboy" hat almost all the time. Don't wear it when talking to a lady or riding an elevator when a lady is present. Okay, more than one but I tend to get carried away.

Ghosting

Hi, I've seen that term used before but what does it mean, ghosting?

One thing that would get you to write to me? Well ... I've written a trilogy of young adult novels, as well as a trilogy of mystery/detective stories for adults, but nothing kinky about them.

And I always wear a "cowboy" hat except when talking to a lady, or riding in an elevator with one, and won't sit at the table wearing it while I (we) eat.

Very briefly, very I say briefly, that's me.

Ted

What does it mean, ghosting? this is my first time here and I'm curious, I've heard it before.

What she said:

Disappearing without a trace.

Or, for a more detailed description:

The act of suddenly ceasing all communication with someone the subject is dating, but no longer wishes to date. This is done in hopes that the ghostee will just "get the hint" and leave the subject alone, as opposed to the subject simply telling them he/she is no longer interested. Ghosting is not specific to a certain gender and is closely related to the subject's maturity and communication skills. Many attempt to justify ghosting as a way to cease dating the ghostee without hurting their feelings, but it in fact proves the subject is thinking more of themselves, as ghosting often creates more confusion for the ghostee than if the subject kindly stated how he/she feels.

I guess I can speak on this as I feel this happened to me. Which is really funny as I PM'ed a really nice lady here(who was nice enough to respond, no less) about this not even a few days ago.

I have no hard feelings and will certainly miss her friendship. It just really took me by surprise and made me ponder if something horrible happened. Even if it was just to know that she is alright.

But that's life for you.

Just one thing? Alright...... I broke my shoe last night due to a tackle

indeed.. sorry to hear

I learned something new. I've seen disappearances before.. ghosting is the term..

Something about me .. well I love to watch airplanes take and land. In nature.. the quiet especially as the sun rises.

Back