A very naughty sister(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Matt woke up with a smile on his face this morning. His girlfriend, Brittany, was home from school for winter break and he made plans to go stay at her place for the weekend because her parents were out of town. Matt was 21 years and was living at home with his parents and his little sister. He was taking classes at the local community college and his girlfriend was going to college a couple towns away. They hated not seeing much of each other and Matt planned to make up for lost time this weekend.

After climbing out of bed, he slept in only sweatpants, he pulled on a shirt that was next to the bags of supplies he already had packed for Brittany’s house. Overnight though the snow storm that was forecasted to miss them actually shifted track and hit them head on dropping over a foot of snow making the roads undriveable. Matt was so upset when he looked out the window to discover this. He was now stuck at his house with just his little sister. Their parents were visiting a relative out of town for the week.

Matt has been avoiding his little sister as much as possible recently. Ever since one night a couple years ago when she was 16 when she walked in on him and his ex having sex, she has been acting strange towards Matt. Unlike how a sister should be acting towards a brother. Whenever he saw his sister she would greet him the same way every time, with a hug. Although, this wasn’t a normal hug. She would always pull his head down into her chest and since she never wore a bra around the house her young perky breasts would press right up against his face.

She was getting out of control with some of the stuff she has been doing. One day when Matt was taking a shower she snuck in and came up behind him pressing her naked body against his back. When Matt turned around and saw his sister he covered his dick and got out of there. Then one night not to long ago she snuck into his room while he was asleep and got into his bed. Matt woke up in the morning with his naked little sister next to him. He was on his side and she had pulled his cock out of his pants and was grinding her big juicy ass against him. His long thick meaty cock was sandwiched between her lucious cheeks and his morning wood was oozing pre cum getting her flesh all wet and sticky. He quickly kicked her out of his room.

Matt made his way down to the kitchen, his demeanor was that of someone who was very upset. He made himself a cup of coffee and stood at the counter watching the snow fall from through the window.
 
Maci was now 18 and was going to school as well. For years had been trying to get with her brother. Everytime he kept pushing her away. Seeing him with his new girlfriend made her so upset. She could treat him way better and do more in bed. Seeing that it had snowed brought a smile to her face. Heading downstairs in shorts and a tshirt. Maci saw her brother, ignoring him as she wanted to make him feel bad.
 
Matt heard footsteps and turned around to see his little sister enter the room. She had on a white T-shirt that he could clearly tell she wasn’t wearing a bra because he could see her nipples through the fabric. He was expecting her to give him one of the usual hugs but instead she said nothing to him. That’s how he could tell something was up.

“Hey Maci, you okay?” He asked as he lifted the coffee mug up to his lips. The steam rising off the cup. He took a sip and then walked over to the table and sat down looking at his sister.
 
Maci made herself a cup of coffee as she kept her back to her brother. Hearing actually ask what is wrong was shocking. Normally he just couldn't wait to get away from her. "Just fine."she said. Checking her phone as she stirred her coffee. Wasn't long before she sat down at the table. Sipping her coffee, "Why do you care?"
 
Matt watched his sister go over to make herself a cup of coffee. Her big ass spilling out of her shorts. The sight gave him a flashback to the one night she snuck into his room and he woke up with her big juicy ass grinding on his long dick. Once she turned around he looked down at his cup of coffee hoping she didn’t notice him staring.

“I was just asking. You just don’t seem like yourself.” Matt replied to his sister as she approaches the table. She was acting normal but not like the usual naughty sister Matt was used to her acting like.
 
Maci sighed as she set her cup down. "I know your'e pissed you can't be by Brittany. Plus you ignore me at ever chance."she said. Soon standing up, taking her coffee with her. Heading for her room before pausing, "I'm 18 and we have no relationship."she said. Heading for her room as she had homework to do. Though her act seemed to be working.
 
As Maci talked to Matt he began to think maybe she was just being really friendly towards him not knowing she was doing naughty stuff. It was a stretch but it was possible, and the more Matt thought about it the worse he felt. They were brother and sister, it was silly to think Maci wanted to have sex with him.

Once Matt finished his coffee he went upstairs to his sister’s room. Knocking on her open door he stepped in and walked over to her desk and leaned up against it. “I’m sorry Maci. I’ve been acting like a jerk. We’re family I shouldn’t ignore you like I have been.” He looked at Maci as he talked. “Look, we are snowed in at least for a day or two so let’s hang out and make up for lost time. What do you say?”
 
Maci soon looked up at her brother. Her plan was working as he was caving. "I guess.....you made me feel like I wasn't wanted here. I even began to look for a place of my own."she said. Not sure how he was going to make up to her. Ultimately she was going to get what she wanted, him. Knowing her brother usually drank too much.
 
Matt felt even more worse as Maci continued talking. He didn’t want his own little sister to feel like that at all. “Shit, I’m sorry Maci.” Matt said walking over to the bed and bending over to hug his little sister. “No more of that, I was acting like a jerk and you don’t deserve that.” He said releasing the hug and now sitting in the bed next to Maci. “So what do you want to do? Anything you want sis. You say it we do it.”
 
Maci hugged her brother back before smiling a bit. "Well can we do a movie day? Later I can cook lunch or dinner."she said. Seeing if she would be able to snuggle up to her brother. Crawling off her bed and placed her homework on her desk. Her shorts rose up, jut enough to really hug her ass. Grabbing a blanket from her bed before heading downstairs.
 
“Yeah movie day sounds good! Perfect weather to be inside watching movies too.” Matt said as he watched Maci put her stuff on the desk. Once again he found himself staring at her big round lucious ass that was barely covered by her shorts. “I’ll meet you downstairs.” Matt said and then he went to his room. Among the supplies he was going to bring to Brittany’s was a handle of Jack Daniels and he figured he couldn’t let it go to waste.

Eventually Matt joined Maci in the living room. After glancing outside he saw it was still snowing. “Man it’s crazy out there.” He said when he entered the room. “This should help warm us up.” He added with a smirk setting the whiskey into the coffee table.
 
Maddie headed downstairs and made herself comfortable. Checking her pjone before smiling at her brother. "Perfect get me a glass."she said. This was perfect as her plan was really coming together. Making room on the couch for her brother. Curious as to what movie they were going to watch.
 
Matt went and fetched two glasses from the kitchen. When he returned he poured half a glass for himself and for Maci. Then he sat down on the couches and held his glass up. “To a fun day with my sister.” He said and then their glasses clanked together. Matt picked out the movie and it was a horror movie. At the beginning of the movie there was a sexy shower sex scene and Matt looked at Maci then back to the tv. “I didn’t know that was in this movie.”
 
Maci soon giggled as if her brother is acting like she has never seen people have sex. "I'm eighteen and have seen kinkier things than this."she said. Chuckling from the look her brother gave her before she took a sip of her whiskey. About an hour into the movie it began to freak Maci out. Her glass was empty as she hid behind her blanket. Soon snuggling up to her brother as she was scared. He forgot she couldn't handle horror movies. Feeling her chest pressed against him as she buried her face in his chest.
 
Matt just giggled with Maci not wanting to make it awkward by asking what type of kinky things. About halfway through the movie both sibling drank their glass of whiskey. Matt felt a little buzz from the liquor but he wasn’t drunk yet. He laughed a little when Maci got scared and snuggled into his chest. “Too scary for you?” He teased and tickled her for a second then wrapped his arm around her to help her not be scared.
 
Maci squirmed as her brother tickled her. Soon pouting as she playfully smacked his chest. Snuggling closer as she laid her legs over his lap. The movie was over in 45 minutes, Maci moved her legs. "Will you get me some more whiskey?"she asked. Smiling as she laid down on the couch. Allowing her brother to pick the next movie as well.
 
“Yeah of course.” Matt said leaning forward to top off both of their glasses. He then handed Maci her glass with a smile, glad she was feeling happier. After some debating for the next movie Matt picked the dark knight rises, one of his favorite movies. He finished his second glass rather quickly and started on his third. By now Matt was feeling more and more tipsy. When it got to the part with catwoman he broke the silence between the siblings. “She’s so fucking hot don’t you think?” Matt asked as words just slipped from his mouth.
 
Maci took a sip once she took her glass before setting it down. Her brother proving he needed to watch his drinking. Snuggling back up to her brother, though giggled at his outburst. "Sorry but I'll pass."she said. Crawling over his lap before she got off the couch. Her hips swaying as she went to the kitchen. Maci was hungry as she began to look through the fridge.
 
“Maybe it’s just me but I find her wearing that skin tight leather outfit sexy.” Matt said while Maci climbed over him to get off the couch. His eyes once again drawn into the sight of his sister’s big bouncing booty. “Good call, I’m getting hungry too.” Matt said getting off the couch and following Maci into the kitchen. “So what are you making me sis?”
 
"Any man finds that attractive."she giggled. Soon feeling her brother behind her and smiling as she pushed her ass out a bit. "What would you like?"she asked. Making sure she brushed against her brother before shutting the fridge. She could tell her brother had too much to drink. "Well no more whiskey for you."she said. Getting him a glass of water.
 
“Exactly! The way the tight leather clings to her sexy curves mmmm.” Matt said as he started picturing Maci in a similar outfit but quickly shook those images from his head. Because he was tipsy he wasn’t aware at how close he was standing to Maci and when she stuck her ass out it pressed right up against his groin. Through the thin fabric of his sweatpants she could easily feel his large member against her cheeks.

Matt back up and stumbled slightly. Trying to fight off an erection from both talking about catwoman and having Maci press her ass against him. Even though she was his sister he had to admit she had an incredible bubble butt. “What?” Matt sat down looking at Maci, “I have not had too much to drink.”
 
Maci giggled as her brother stumbled back to the couch. Placing the water in front of him before taking the whiskey away. "Yes you have Matt."she said. Rejoining her brother as she snuggled back up to him. "You couldn't even walk back to the couch without stumbling. And I am not cleaning up any puke."she said.
 
“Fine fine I’m not gonna argue with you.” The siblings settled back in on the couch and the credits were rolling on the movie. “I picked the last two so it’s your turn Maci.” Matt said putting his arms up along the back of the couch relaxing. “And what’s for lunch? I’m starting to get hungry.”
 
Maci smiled before she stood up and fixed her shorts. "You pick and I'll make lunch."she said. Heading back into the kitchen before checking the freezer and getting a pizza out. Starting up the oven as she made herself a salad. Knowing the pizza would help him not drink anymore. She soon put the pizza in the oven before sitting on the counter. Beginning to eat her lunch.
 
“I guess that’s a fair trade.” Matt leaned forward on the couch and started scrolling through the movies deciding which one to watch. After a few minutes he finally picked a movie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall. After hearing a bunch of noise in the kitchen Matt got curious and went to go see what Maci was making. He leaned up on the counter next to Maci watching her eat her salad, “what’s for me?” He asked
 
Back
Top