Sex after a hard run?

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,324
Would 20 year olds have sex after a hard run? Something like she sees her boyfriend jogging under the overpass she is on, says "catch me and you can have me!" and sprints off to her apartment. He has to work his way around back to her level and runs her down, catching her at the door.

Both out of breath...how long for recovery? Or would 20 year olds be ready? Been too long since I was 20.
 
I could see that. Working out, especially if it's just a run can get the blood pumping and the two of them ducking afterwards, especially if that was the plan is certainly doable. Really, sex isn't that strenuous of an activity and a run is a great way to speed up arousal for both parties.

Heck, male lead will probably have one of the best erections he's had if personal experience serves me correct.

Now mix in muscle training and results might be less than spectacular.
 
Pool or gym

Or fucking after a swim when they're dripping wet in their speedos. Who hasn't climbed out of the pool with a hard on? And there's plenty of pornos filmed in the gym.
 
How about they are showering together after the workout, and nature just takes its course.......
 
That sounds a bit familiar to Carnal_Flower's story Runner's High, which I read recently. They have sex right after running (or rather, stop in the middle of it after a couple of rounds), so I would say that is possible. They were very both very experienced runners though, so that might have had some impact on their performance. According to the story, sex seems to be amazing after running for a while.

I'm in my early twenties myself and while in no way in top shape, I am certainly fast to recover from running and other exhausting activities. Might have to catch my breath for couple of minutes, but that's basically it. If you're in good shape and used to running, I'm fairly sure that recovery time would be minimal if you're young.
 
Back
Top