The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emes said:
I'm fine thank you.....looking forward to this time tomorrow when i will be with Master :nana: :nana:

Have you anything planned for the weekend?

:kiss:

Well I was thinking of having a fairly lazy Saturday morning followed by a period of industriousness and then preparing some lunch and eating same.
Maybe a spell in the garden or doing some ironing before preparing dinner, doing the washing up and putting away before sitting down to see what I can find to bore myself to sleep with before slipping into bed to sleep, perchance to dream.

Sunday, Ditto!!

In other words a normal weekend exactly the same as most others!

I do lead such a full and exciting life don't I??

I will go to my dungeon and make my three subs pick out one of three boxes containing devices to amuse myself with on each of them, except one box will be empty, and that sub will be tied up by the other two and will just have to watch.

If she should get wet, she will be stimulated and denied release, till next weekend, hoping that the next box of toys is not empty.

Either that or i might put some plasterboard up in the log cabin i have built lol

mickyp123 said:
I will go to my dungeon and make my three subs pick out one of three boxes containing devices to amuse myself with on each of them, except one box will be empty, and that sub will be tied up by the other two and will just have to watch.

If she should get wet, she will be stimulated and denied release, till next weekend, hoping that the next box of toys is not empty.

Either that or i might put some plasterboard up in the log cabin i have built lol

So at least the ol' log cabin will be warmer then huh Micky?

:nana:

Good evening all. just thought I'd check in and say hello.

Well spoken, my precious slave! :rose:
shy slave said:
It can be, but it can be fun too.

Meeting, Re-meeting, trying not to rip his clothes off in the airport...lol

Luckily it is not just about sex, its about a D/s relationship.

We have planned visits and see each other regularly,

If there is a problem and we need each other we can always get a flight within a few hours.

We talk every day as well.

I have a love/ hate relationship with LDR.

Some aspects are difficult, but othertimes it is ok.

I am determined to see positives in an LDR otherwise I would be miserable alot.
I would always be waiting for my life to start instead of getting on with each and every day.
I would miss so much in simply waiting.

Right now I have a life in the UK and I have a life in Denmark.
Even when I move to Denmark I will still have a life in the UK, albeit a smaller one.
For various reasons I won't cut the ties here completely. Once he and I live together I will end up with an LDR relationship with people in the UK instead of Denmark.

If I am constantly thinking about 'when I see him again' instead of living in the hear and now I cannot be sure that when we are together I will not be looking back to the UK and the people I have here and thinking 'when I see them again' instead of enjoying what would have become the here and now with him.

I would be in danger of never being happy and always missing out on each moment in life.

No-one knows what will happen in life, for that reason I want to recognise that I cannot live with one foot in the unknown and one in the present.
If I did that I would miss on time with other people in the UK whom I love

Emes said:
Heehee...well lets just say that "all" covers both male and female....... ;) :p

A dragon in a skirt??? now that would be a sight to see lol

Drag on LOL not in a million years,worn knickers that was fun, but a skirt is out of my league

VelvetDarkness said:
Happy Friday indeed people. May not be on much this weekend but will thinking of all of you as you go about your wonderfully deviant lives :rose:

okneed help here, how to put up plasterboard in a deviant way :devil:

mickyp123 said:
It has a lot of atmosphere and secrets already BS :devil:

I'm also in the process of creating a dungeon too but it will be for the use of my friends as I am not connected currently and not sure if I want to be anymore either.

Not far ahead enough to have made any atmosphere or secrets yet but have plenty of both planned!

mickyp123 said:
okneed help here, how to put up plasterboard in a deviant way :devil:

Don't tell the plaster board how much it will hurt to have nails driven into it.

Let it see the hammer and watch the fear cross its whole length before you then show it how big the nails are.

Just a thought *shrug*

shy slave said:
Don't tell the plaster board how much it will hurt to have nails driven into it.

Let it see the hammer and watch the fear cross its whole length before you then show it how big the nails are.

Just a thought *shrug*

"shrug" is not required,........like your style :)

Last edited:
Good Morning Deviants, Doms and subs

Hope everyone is well, must fly, late for church :devil:

shy slave said:

Just a thought *shrug*

Today they are getting treated to a nail gun :D

shy slave said:
:eek: :eek:

You are a sadist!

no, not at all, ........i did say "treated"as against abused lol, andthey haven't screamed yet! and they are female plasterboards lol, but enough of this frolicking, must get back to the task in hand

Last edited:
shy slave said:

Just a thought *shrug*

Now that is just silly!!!!!!!!

Who uses a hammer on plasterboard nowadays? The nail gun was invented ages ago you know!!

:p :nana: :cathappy:

big salami said:

Who uses a hammer on plasterboard nowadays? The nail gun was invented ages ago you know!!

correct BS, actually i have been screwing all afternoon, well except when sneaking on here lol

mickyp123 said:
Good Morning Deviants Doms and subs

Hope everyone is well, must fly, late for church :devil:

Hello there micky and everyone else!

Don't forget to confess will ya? Oh and say one for me while you're on your knees please! :D

big salami said:
Hello there micky and everyone else!

Don't forget to confess will ya? Oh and say one for me while you're on your knees please! :D

Being a Dragon i would feel vulnerable on my knees, you never know who might creep up, but i will see what i can do BS want me to make a wish in the font??

Actually talking of Font, i have had some wicked kinky thoughts around that but i shall keep them to myself :devil:

big salami said:

But old torture instruments often produce more anticpatory fear, whether in both plaster board and humans

:devil:

shy slave said:
But old torture instruments often produce more anticpatory fear, whether in both plaster board and humans

:devil:

Well, if you say so I'm going to have to take your word for it as I have no real idea that this would really be so!

PADDLED01-vi.jpg

big salami said:
Well, if you say so I'm going to have to take your word for it as I have no real idea that this would really be so!

PADDLED01-vi.jpg

Like the pic BS,tell me which isthe paddle, and which is the o're :D

mickyp123 said:
Like the pic BS,tell me which isthe paddle, and which is the o're :D

Nice play on words micky but I was always taught that in the same way as you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink,

You can take an 'orticulture but you can't make 'er think!

Have lots of instruments of torture (to some)/Pleasure (to others)

might start posting the odd one or two when I get round to it.

(if anyone's interested that is?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back