for women that have a daddy fetish

Tara, I have only just come acros your posts and absolutely adore them. The latest account of you and your son is one of the hottest things I have read on here.
Ignore the begrudgers. The're either just frustrated, jealous or totally screwed up.
Please keep the accounts of your sexy adventures cumming. X x x
I just wish people like you Would post there comments so the assholes see it showing their opinion is not what everyone else is thinking.

Last edited:
I think your poss are amazing as well. Ignore the hating from small minded bitter people who want to make everyone else miserable too. You stories are fucking hot and I can't wait to hear more!

I think your poss are amazing as well. Ignore the hating from small minded bitter people who want to make everyone else miserable too. You stories are fucking hot and I can't wait to hear more!

I try not to pay them any mind, I thought literotica was the place to express your fantasies, fetishes and Express what sexual things you have done as long as the subjects do not break the rules. Yes I I do occasionally sex with my dad and as for my grandfather I thought it would only be a harmless striptease in disguise, but ended up getting myself in a predicament. now when it comes to my son I'm sure I'm not the only mother that's doing it. I at least have the guts to be honest about it. I admit I do have a high sex drive and and will give a man that I never met before a blowjob at the drop of a hat, because I adore love sucking dick along with occasions letting some strange men I never met before f uck me. but there is many people out there doing the same as I am but hiding it and trying to act like Lillywhite innocent angels.

I try not to pay them any mind, I thought literotica was the place to express your fantasies, fetishes and Express what sexual things you have done as long as the subjects do not break the rules. Yes I I do occasionally sex with my dad and as for my grandfather I thought it would only be a harmless striptease in disguise, but ended up getting myself in a predicament. now when it comes to my son I'm sure I'm not the only mother that's doing it. I at least have the guts to be honest about it. I admit I do have a high sex drive and and will give a man that I never met before a blowjob at the drop of a hat, because I adore love sucking dick along with occasions letting some strange men I never met before f uck me. but there is many people out there doing the same as I am but hiding it and trying to act like Lillywhite innocent angels.

Sorry, the majority of people do not think fucking your family members is remotely normal, but that doesn't mean they think they're perfect. I think you're completely wrong if you believe the majority of people are messing around with their parents, kids, siblings, and grandparents--I truly believe most people don't have the psychological issues you CLEARLY have on board. Most people develop properly, with the Westermarck effect influencing them the way it should--i.e. no attraction to anyone you grew up in close proximity with. I'm willing to bet something happened that threw a monkey wrench into your development as a child, because this is completely, clinically abnormal. Or you're just totally making shit up, which I would tend to believe...

Reading your posts

Your discription of you and your dad fucking, amde me hard. So depraved and sexy!

Your discription of you and your dad fucking, amde me hard. So depraved and sexy!

If you're going to tell someone what happened, you should make them feel like they were actually there as they say a fly on the wall, so they get the story better.:rose:

2 - the mausoleum getting fucked in the ass

This is My true story, that took place December 18th 2015 in the afternoon a little after 3 p.m. Well yesterday my dad visited In the afternoon, And like usual Everyone knows we take a walk through our cemetery me and my dad. so me and my dad left the mortuary walking down the cemetery Road, As we got out of sight of the mortuary, I led My dad To the mausoleum. We went inside And I looked around to make sure no one was inside, I then put the sign outside that said closed and locked the doors, after doing so I walked towards my dad and slipping out of my heels. I next removed my suit coat and laid it on the marble bench, then I proceeded to unbutton my white blouse and removed it. I reached behind me and pulled the zipper down in the back of my tigt black dress pants and slipping down over my hips then stepping out of them, next I reached behind my back unhooking my black satin bra trimmed in lace, letting the straps slide off my shoulders. with my hands holding my bra in the front, I slowly pulled it away letting my dad see my breasts, I then reached to my hips sliding down my black satin bikini panties revealing my smoothly waxed pussy and stepping out of them. I walked a few steps closer to my dad and left him fondle my breasts for a few minutes, then I grabbed his hand and walk a few feet over to the wall of the mausoleum. I then lean forward slightly placing both of my hands on the marble wall, I then felt my dad place his hand on my left hip, and I felt the head of his dick parting my ass cheeks until it was at the entrance of my ass hole. then my dad put his other hand on my right hip and grabbed both of my hips tightly. and my dad pushed his entire dick all of the way in my ass. then my dad proceeded, to fuck me in the ass as I lean forward with my hands on the wall and squealing like a little piggy. my dad showed me no mercy, he was fucking my ass like there was no tomorrow, as I moaned and squealed loud enough to wake the dead. it wasn't long before my eyes rolled in the back of my head and greeting my teeth then I left out a loud moan as I started to orgasm with my dad fucking my ass like a wild man. then finally I felt my dad pull my ass back tightly against him and his cum starting to squirt in my ass. after my dad was done and his dick slipped out of my ass. my dad put his dick back in his pants unzipped it up as I got dressed and fixing myself ,to block businesslike again. then we left the mausoleum headed back to the mortuary to where my husband and sister wives where with my little secret that they are unaware of all these years that I have been letting my dad fuck me in the ass.:rose::heart::rose:
Damn that's so fn hot I fantasize about it all the time

Back