BBW Lust

Like this Ecto? I find all very sexy.:)

tumblr_mu5mbahRij1r3bzvko4_500.jpg

She works perfectly.

To me all women and girls are sexy but I have a special lust for BBWs! To be clear chubby women make me hot but it is true the bigger woman the better. There is NO such thing as a lady that is too big for me. I have snuggled with 350 and 400 pound gals after having the erotic time of my life. While I love dangling breasts, thick thighs and round bellies I am in ecstasy wwhen I gaze upon a massive ass! I have many fetishes but my lust for BBW's are by far the hottest!
I would love to exchange PM's or YIM with any and all BBW's!!!

I assure you no joke!There is nothing hotter than burying my face either between a big woman's breasts or deep deep into their ass!!!

You are certainly welcome. But it is indeed us who are grateful that you are amongst us!

Lool … this thread is comedy gold

Lool … this thread is comedy gold

Why? What's wrong with enjoying things in the minority? This forum is here to express each other, not to humiliate. I'm sure you've got something that could be roasted well.

To me all women and girls are sexy but I have a special lust for BBWs! To be clear chubby women make me hot but it is true the bigger woman the better. There is NO such thing as a lady that is too big for me. I have snuggled with 350 and 400 pound gals after having the erotic time of my life. While I love dangling breasts, thick thighs and round bellies I am in ecstasy wwhen I gaze upon a massive ass! I have many fetishes but my lust for BBW's are by far the hottest!
I would love to exchange PM's or YIM with any and all BBW's!!!

This thread is wonderful! The women you describe, so beautiful and adorable and HOT.

Why? What's wrong with enjoying things in the minority? This forum is here to express each other, not to humiliate. I'm sure you've got something that could be roasted well.

no, I have nothing against bigger women and I have many flaws, indeed.
Sorry if I came across that way. What I was getting at - the OP's style is so funny I loved his posts

Sorry if I came across that way. What I was getting at - the OP's style is so funny I loved his posts

Why would you want to come here and mock him? Why not just move on? So not cool. If you really meant nothing by it, you should edit your original post here so as to delete the offensive comment.

Hey, no problem here. I accept this post in the spirit I believe it is intended. I don't mind if someone sees humor in what I write as long as those I write the post for see the desire behind the post.
I reaffirm that BBWs are so sexy!

Hey, no problem here. I accept this post in the spirit I believe it is intended. I don't mind if someone sees humor in what I write as long as those I write the post for see the desire behind the post.
I reaffirm that BBWs are so sexy!

thanks for that
It's not the first time that this happened, which makes me suspect that there must be something wrong with my posting style & I need to review it a bit more
much appreciated, ta

What a great thread!!

and thank you hotpup - you are still a sweetheart

As always - the love for big women, especially the mature ones, is appreciated. I just wish I had had this attitude and met some of you boys about 20 years ago. Would have saved me a lot of money on therapy -

Life - is full of curves and crossroads - but no signs or directions. :)

BBWs always garner my attention, even after being married for so long, to one ;)
The curves
The bottoms
The bellies

Oh my :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great thread!!

and thank you hotpup - you are still a sweetheart

As always - the love for big women, especially the mature ones, is appreciated. I just wish I had had this attitude and met some of you boys about 20 years ago. Would have saved me a lot of money on therapy -

Life - is full of curves and crossroads - but no signs or directions. :)

Thanks Tweety! I say blushing you are very special yourself!!!

I love these ladies....I happen to be married one... :D

And its obvious, if you follow the threads I post on...

Last edited:
Back