Anybody else flirting with Hot?

You have an army of readers, so that's all the endorsement your story file needs.
 
I have 60 submissions. All my poems except 2 rate very high, but with low readership. At any given time, 45-65% of my stories have "H"s,but usually if they don't get one right away, they don't ever that is because once someone "1"s you, you are fucked. If you have like 100 votes, you'll never recover.
 
"Flirting" seems a little too bold for what mine do. Mostly, they stand in the corner of the room and occasionally make a bit of eye contact with someone. Usually that's just the stuffed moose on the far wall, but I'm gonna count it.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.
 
I have a LW story that has been sitting at 4.48/4.49 for a couple of months now. I don't give the H that much thought anymore because of all the different things I now know factors into them.

But I would be happy to see an H on an LW story, those aren't easy to come by these days, with the way the category has degenerated.
 
I only have a couple that are right on the edge, and I only notice every three months when I do my quarterly track. Anything else that's below H level is in the range of the high 4.3s to low 4.4s, and has been steady there for years.
 
I've got two, both would flip between 4.49 and 4.5 every month or three. Then suddenly one jumped up to 4.52 and the other stayed at 4.5, been like that for a couple of months.

Now I look at one that used to bob up and down between 4.46 and 4.47. So I'm thinking that it's only got 121 votes, how many years more will it take to get enough '5' votes to bring it up. As if.
 
Back
Top