Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

lc, if you are after a ring for just his ball sack, they are generally called 'ball stretchers' Google that, of go to that section of a good supplier such as gearessentials. I know nothing about them really as it's not my thing.

If you are after a ring for a guy's whole junk such as this thread is mostly about, then a genuinely lockable one would be a danger. If the size is acceptably tight, a fella can still slip his shaft back through it when he's flaccid, and then each ball will easily follow. If it were a ring too tight to be able to do that, then there is grave danger of permanent damage should he get erect. And I know you'll not do that. With a lockable feature or not, a too tight whole junk cockring must remain a total no no. We are talking prevention of blood flow, inability to loose erection, specialist surgical removal, with consequences: at best damage to erectile function and at worst amputation of dead tissue. No. Don't go there.

This is from a man who wears a steel whole-junk ring pretty well ALL THE TIME. Not 'lockable' because it is a solid circle and therefore lock or no lock doesn't apply. The size is right to get it on or off at will when flaccid. The ones that appear to be 'lockable' are designed for guys who don't want to learn the art of fitting and removal.

Thank you, Simon. I will search on ball stretchers. Never even heard of those!

He will not be able to escape. We had his balls enhanced, so the ring doesn't have to be too tight.
 
Oh this is an interesting thread.

My one and only experience with a cock ring was painful and unpleasant and that combination led to a humiliating failure to perform. But others seem to like it?

Maybe I was doing something wrong?

I purchased a box of condoms that came with a single use silicon cock ring with a small clit stimulating vibrator attached. Thought it would be fun for the lady I was to meet up with. The size was presumably the same diameter as standard condoms.

Now I'm not huge but I do have a reasonable girth and standard condoms can at times feel a bit tight (only a bit, not generally painful). This ring felt so tight around my shaft it was painful and completely ruined the sex. I couldn't even get it up after I'd removed the ring. My cock was sulking.

Lol. I've avoided them since then.

Uggg:rose:
That's similar to my experience with a ring designed for just the base of the shaft. Yeah it's a nasty feeling restriction. Most of the talk on this thread is about those rings which are designed to sit BEHIND the balls, so that the whole of the guy's package is through the ring. Totally different experience mate!
 
lc, if you are after a ring for just his ball sack, they are generally called 'ball stretchers' Google that, of go to that section of a good supplier such as gearessentials. I know nothing about them really as it's not my thing.

"Ball stretchers!" Thank you! That looks very promising! I don't care about the stretch, but some of these look like they might work.
 
That's similar to my experience with a ring designed for just the base of the shaft. Yeah it's a nasty feeling restriction. Most of the talk on this thread is about those rings which are designed to sit BEHIND the balls, so that the whole of the guy's package is through the ring. Totally different experience mate!

Coolio, so maybe I'll give that a go some day. So whats the benefit? why does that feel good?

Does it prevent orgasm? If I reach down and press the base of my cock shaft back behinf the balls I can prevent orgasm is that the purpose of wearing these?

Uggg:rose:
 
If I may ask. What does ball enhancement entail?

It's just like breast enhancement; however, it's for a guy's balls, and it is an outpatient procedure. The doctor makes a small incision in the scrotum, inserts the implants, it's pretty much done!
 
Coolio, so maybe I'll give that a go some day. So whats the benefit? why does that feel good?

Does it prevent orgasm? If I reach down and press the base of my cock shaft back behinf the balls I can prevent orgasm is that the purpose of wearing these?

Uggg:rose:
The right size ring will give a fella extra girth and solidity, and hardness right into the whole of his helmet. Boost to his confidence about keeping his erection for longer. A delay in orgasm [once he's used a ring a few times - before that the excitement of a new thing has caused a few to prem ejac!]

The feeling is that your whole junk is being caressed, I'd say. There is a whole new handsome look to it, with the balls being kinda 'presented' forward, and nicely bulged up like firm plums.

Then there is all the pleasure of the woman's enhanced pleasure.
 
Thinking about getting a glans ring also anyone have any experience?
 
OK the latest as to my own regular wear.

I did read ages ago that for guys who wear steel a lot, a slightly smaller internal diameter of ring becomes as comfortable as what he started with. So I have found that a ring ID of 46mm, after years of 48mm, is just very nice indeed. So:

So happens I have a 46mm AND at 48mm simple circle, decent thickness, so I tried them both on together, the narrower one closest to my body. That was just over a week ago. And since then I've wanted nothing else! There's something just right just now, for me, about this: the two together pushing me out just a tad more that my single sturdy ring I've had for years. Second picture shows the added 'depth'. And the depth without too much weight just seems to suit, both in terms of the feel and also in terms of the position in my pants for all-day wear - which I have had these seven days. Cycling, there is only the slightest pinch. Sex - grand! Very grand indeed! There you go. Guys, tell us your latest on here! Always good to read of a man's ring explorations.

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


Oops! me pink undies! They'll be talking about me! :eek::D
 

Attachments

  • 20180216_132247.jpg
    20180216_132247.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180216_132335.jpg
    20180216_132335.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180216_132141.jpg
    20180216_132141.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thinking about getting a glans ring also anyone have any experience?

I bought some nickel-plated steel rings at the Home Depot, about 1.25" ID. Sometimes I wear 3 at a time as I like the weight in walking around throughout my day.

BUT
they are imperfectly cast, with noticeable joint. And that of course can irritate very sensitive skin! It was worth the experiment, though, and I think if you get one actually intended for the purpose, you will enjoy the heightened awareness of your manhood. You'll walk a little taller, with a little more swagger. ;)
 
Last edited:
I finally tried a cock ring for the first time about a year ago and have not masturbated or had sex without one since. What took me so long? I use the stretchy silicone and put it around my cock and balls. The erections are enhanced. I've always had a rather thick cock when hard, so I can't tell much difference there but it does increase the sensations and just makes it look good with the pronounced veins and bulging balls, and when I cum? Holy cow the orgasms feel so much more intense intense. I'm almost 60 and having the best orgasms of my life now.
 
Never have tried a cock ring. I've been using a glans ring for about 6 months. It certainly enhances & somewhat delays me. It also seems to increase the duration of my orgasam. Has anyone tried combining a cock & glans ring?? I'm guessing I could also start off at the local hardware store for a cock ring.
 
I'm bumping my thread! Far to long dormant!

Some will know that I like to play around with ring combinations. Here's my latest. I have had the ring with the ball on it for a couple of years, but never thought to wear it with a simple ring in combo. I've had these two on for a few hours now and I have to say it is quite something.

attachment.php


I'm enjoying the kink aspect of how it looks. The hard press into my shaft which the ball exerts, being that little bit higher up the shaft than is when I wear this one singly, is stunningly good and I keep thickening up cuz of it. With my briefs holding my cock 'up over' the ball, the bulge in my denim is handsomely positioned and prominent like I like it! All good!

Stats: the 'push out' of the two rings where the ball is: 28mm.
 

Attachments

  • lit pic 127.jpg
    lit pic 127.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Never have tried a cock ring. I've been using a glans ring for about 6 months. It certainly enhances & somewhat delays me. It also seems to increase the duration of my orgasam. Has anyone tried combining a cock & glans ring?? I'm guessing I could also start off at the local hardware store for a cock ring.

I have and it feels amazing, add a ball weight too. Delightful!
 
Further to my new combination, standard ring and ring with ball:

Could not wait this morning to get those two together on me. Defo for all day today.
 
Personally I like really tight rings that also have adjustments for ball stretching. Am mostly wearing a 3-way cockring (base ring, cock ring, ball ring).
 
Thread progress comment here:

I just saw that with LeatherPissPunk's post we were at 666 posts on here! Evil!
I like how that represents so much private pleasure for men who like a focus on their crown jewels and how they feel, how they're presented. Damn am I massaging my own through the denim just now!

And we're past the 111K hits on the thread too! That's one heck of a lot of reading about the delights of ringing our equipment!

:);):cool:
 
Anyway you can show a full picture with these two rings showing what your cock looks like while wearing them? And with jeans?

I'm bumping my thread! Far to long dormant!

Some will know that I like to play around with ring combinations. Here's my latest. I have had the ring with the ball on it for a couple of years, but never thought to wear it with a simple ring in combo. I've had these two on for a few hours now and I have to say it is quite something.

attachment.php


I'm enjoying the kink aspect of how it looks. The hard press into my shaft which the ball exerts, being that little bit higher up the shaft than is when I wear this one singly, is stunningly good and I keep thickening up cuz of it. With my briefs holding my cock 'up over' the ball, the bulge in my denim is handsomely positioned and prominent like I like it! All good!

Stats: the 'push out' of the two rings where the ball is: 28mm.
 
Anyway you can show a full picture with these two rings showing what your cock looks like while wearing them? And with jeans?
Cheers for the request Bailey! Yeah I will do that and put it linked from imgur so as not to break Lit rules. Might be a couple of days as I don't have such pics as yet but the right time will arrive soon. ;)
 
OK those promised naughty pics with the two rings on, one flaccid one aroused:

They're HERE.

Also the bulge effect in denim, first off flaccid, then in profile when bigged up some and the steel ball pushing out the base of my shaft as it curves over it:

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • lit pic 130.jpg
    lit pic 130.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 3
  • lit pic 312.jpg
    lit pic 312.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
Cleani

How do you keep these things clean, living as they do where it gets sweaty & musky? Granted, what I'm currently wearing is nickel-plated steel which I bought at the Home Depot, not designed for wear but for (I guess) heavy-duty pulling, hauling, connecting chains, and chucked carelessly into toolboxes on truck beds.

I've met a friend who's promising to hook me up with the real thing, but I'm supposing that will still get exposed to salty, non-pH neutral moisture.
 
Back
Top