When the future intervenes (IC)

A training simulation

Zenith glanced at his wrist watch, 21:32 it read. He threw his arms behind him, stood erect in a military pose as the elevator descended. 10, 9, 8, 7, he counted down inaudibly.
The elevator door opening with a hissing sound as he reached 0. At the same time he pressed the little red button on the pen-like device. Just one click and all surveillance cameras went out.
6 seconds all would be blank, 6 seconds was all he needed though to move from the entrance to the bend where the receptionist table was.
With practised ease, he skipped towards the bend, each time his feet touched the ground, it was only his thumbs that made contact, thus making a sound not louder than a tiptoeing rat.
Just as he navigated the bend the camera came back on.
The receptionist had her head down, enthusiastically typing into computer before her. Zenith moved briskly, he brought out another of Eric's device, some sort of pepper-spray. As the young Russian brunette brought up her head, Zenith sprayed the gas into her face and rounded the table nonchalantly.
The girl slumped her head on the cherrywood table, deep into a fitful sleep.
Zenith quickly turned both keyboard and monitor to face him, in seconds he has assessed the security mainframe.
His intent was to take control of all elevators, doors, surveillance cameras, computers, etc. He wasn't taken aback when the system requested a password.
"Eric, you're up." He said into his comm, his fingers eagerly waiting to input any digit him friend on the other end will say.
The Russians were very cleaver, they programmed the password in such a way it automatically changed itself after every four minutes, the new password is then automatically sent to the main computer inside the general's office. He knew Eric could crack it though, that was his area. He made the cool gadgets, he cracked the complex, while Zenith take all the risk inside.
A position the blonde hair infiltrator will never think to trade.
As he waited, he wondered why a device that'll make one unconsciously put in passwords haven't been made. He made a mental note to ask after the simulation was over.
 
Erik had received the request to participate in an infiltration exercise twenty minutes ago. He had sighed but that was also part of his job. When it was learned that most security systems of this time used pressure sensors and ultra violet or infra red detection systems, he had naturally been sought after. His augmented senses would come in handy breaking into places they needed to go. That combined with his intellect, computer skills and other talents made him useful.

He had been briefed on the mission and selected a few gadgets Zenith would need. He would have preferred to be on site cracking the computer himself but that would be impossible this time. While he was good, he was nowhere near Zenith good. He waited and then the feed came over his heads up display and he quickly ran his hack. Really it was like cracking open an egg the security was so primitive. It took him five seconds to find then change the password to something easier.

"Okay Zenith type in 'allclear' one word and your good to go. Just remember to do it in Russian."

He then sat back and flipped open another screen and began to check on the data that had flowed in while he had been occupied here. He still kept an eye on Zenith but this was supposed to be the end of his part. Zenith was in and it was time for him to do his thing.
 
"Vsechisto" Zenith entered. Russia like all other primitive Earth major languages, Zenith had gotten himself familiarized with them. Once inside the system, Zenith halted all elevators, placed all surveillance cameras on replay and locked all doors.
Beside the receptionist desk was a door leading to a long narrow corridor. Rooms align on both of its sides. Rooms that were now locked thanks to Eric. At the end of the corridor was a locker containing a file that he's meant to retrieve. The Russians still thinking to be one step ahead, had their files documented on paper rather than store in computers. This is to protect it from hackers and external programmed viruses. The rooms housed soldiers who were always ready to open fire on any intruder. The doors were all painted white, same as the walls so as to create disguise. Before the locker were laser lines, twisted in the most fabricated of ways.
As Zenith came through, his blue eyes landed immediately on the locker... like a true professional, the infiltrator surveyed his environment first before moving. With his genetic third eye he could see the men inside the rooms, rushing to the locked doors, some struggling with the lock, others aiming their guns at it to open fire. He could also see the so called invincible laser lines in front of the locker.
Zenith ran towards his goal, knowing fully well that the doors won't hold for long. While still afar, the Rambo released a bug from his enclosed fist, the little machine flew towards the laser and got caught between its entangled lines.
Before getting close, Eric's bug has done its magic and Zenith passed through the lines unscathed.10, 9, 8, 7, he counted down inaudibly again.
The doors flew open as he reached 0, the angry soldiers flooded into the corridor, pointing their gun in the direction of the locker, they were taken aback when they found everything to be intact. Locker was untouched, laser still active and no one in sight.

As Zenith climbed up the east roof which was his extraction point, with the file in his right hand. The simulation ended, and as usual Zenith Frankenstein was greeted with an empty white hall.
"Simulation complete."
"Mission passed."
"Average speed 97."
"Mission time, 143seconds."
"Assist? Positive."
"Should I save this new record Frankenstein?"

"Negative..." Zenith responded the artificial intelligence computer as he turned direction towards the exit. "97 is not 100%"
 
President

The door opened slightly and an aide entered, "Mr Fredrickson sir." The president was in his shirt sleeves, hands on hips, staring at the blips disappearing all around the Earth. Their nuclear strike satellites, billions of dollars just disappearing, even their Ultra top secret satellites, satellites he didn't even know of, they were snuffed out as well.

"Show him in, Tom. Burke? Get the video package ready for Mr Fredrickson. Let him review and give his input."

The video on his left came to life, showing Commander Printers and her team seated around a table. "Do you have anything for me Commander? Anything at all?"

Prime Schwartz

He read the message and frowned, so far there was no real threat from the people of this time frame. Their weaponry was highly ineffectual and in their history, mankind had not yet developed any real threat that could harm their plans. He frowned and turned to ALSA, "Ask him his demands. He is human and the way he contacted us proves that he is not to be trusted."

He turned to the screen and watched as their fighters delivered nanite charges to the military satellites, destroying them all. So far, so good.

ALSA posted a score, obviously to attract his attention, he looked and saw a simulation result. "Fine. Get Frankestein to report to command."
 
General Turc (No not THAT one)

The radio operator waved to get the general's attention. As commander of NATO operations, he had a no-nonsense attitude when it came to commands. He knew that the specific operator had been in touch with a team which was known to get the job done, but the way they did it really would have killed the UN's image if word ever got out.

"Yes?"

"Sir, it is squad Mike Pappa, they have refused to disengage and are set on taking down their mark and then go hard."

The general gritted his teeth and rest a hand on the operator's chair, "They cut comms?"

The operator nodded, her eyes troubled.

"We should let these new age guys handle them. But let's see if we can't get them out. Get me Commander Santana and her Banshees. Divert them to Mike Pappa's last known and get them to try and talk sense into those godamned cowboys."

The operator nodded and switched frequencies before calling.
 
ALSA

Once Stephen had given the order, ALSA instantly sent off a reply to the message which she had received. The reply was simple and direct, as you would expect from a computer.

“MG,
We are listening. Please state your demands.”

Max Goldwin

Max read the reply, and he wanted to scream in excitement, but he was smart enough not to do that. He was in his cubical at STRATCOM HQ after all and giving out a hoot of joy would draw unwanted visitors to his work area.

He controlled his breathing and slowly typed in a reply.

“People from the future,
I have no demands. I’m willing to give you the information for free. No conditions. Saving the planet is my goal. However, I have stage 4 cancer, and will die soon. I was hoping your advanced medical knowledge can save me?
Your friend MG”

ALSA

“Stephen,

I have asked Frankestein to report to command.

I have found some message traffic that is concluding you are a god. There are numerous groups around the world now praying to you. I ran a quick simulation on this behavior and believe it may become significant. If you encourage this belief, in one simulation I ran, over 70% of the world population would become your disciples.

I have a reply from the MG person. I have displayed it on the screen.”

ALSA reported.
 
As he walked through the steel lined walkway, Zenith couldn't help but wonder why he hasn't been called to mission. Undoubtedly he was !their best in the field, a masterpiece on it's own.
On reaching Eric's lab, he.rudely banged at the transparent glass door. Zenith and Eric had a special connection, special only that the lab freak was the only friend he had on the ship... the only friend he wants though.
"Come on, open up." He said out loud.
His intention was to annoy the young genius but the glass made that attempt futile for his words came out only as a whisper.
"Lieutenant Frankenstein you're requested before the General." Came ALSA voice.. sounding as official as always.

One hard bang on the door, before turning towards the command center.

On entering Zenith was immediately drawn to the screen, the stats at least showed they were the winning side which somehow made him wonder what Stephen wants him for.
"Sir!" He greeted, standing in a military pose. "You sent for me."
 
Surrender is our only option.

Walker steps through the door opened by the shorter of the two agents introducing him. Still having enough respect for the office the he removes his Cubs cap, though no other president did anything worthwhile since Lincoln, FDR and JFK. Stepping boldly up to the President's side to see better, his attention on the futuristic craft as an obvious force field deflected all ordinance fired at it. Crossing his arms with a hand up to rub the salt and pepper stubble on his chin. "From the color change that occurs upon contact of the ordinance that struck the craft, it's a Neutronic Plasma force field. As for propulsion, it's very possibly a far more advanced version of my own Pulsatron engine. Before you ask how do I know? Under infrared you can see the wavelength of the drive wake that powers the craft is extremely similar to my engines wake."

Shaking his head as it was inconceivable that his theories would be of value in the distant future, to think it is powerful enough for time travel. "When any outside force is applied to it, such as a .50 Musket round for instance." Walker turns so everyone in the ready room could see him. As one guy looked at him strangely he said. "What?... I was high at the time dude." The Presidents female aid giggles. "I remember everyone was saying you were crazy." Whispering with a hand beside her mouth. "But, I think it's sexy." Walker grins with a wink, collecting his thoughts he simply carried on speaking.

"Before anyone here has the damn fool notion that my engine can be used as a weapon, should just go ahead and shoot themselves!" Putting his Cubs cap back on with a grumble. "The version I successfully theorized, conceptually developed and constructed myself can not equal the power of the Futurists technology. "ANYTHING we try to build would be like us firing a BB gun at a tank.'' Turning back to the multiple screens and placing his palms together with a sigh. "Ladies and gentlemen, the best strategy is to surrender to Prime Shwarts terms. Face it people, past, present and future humans have fucked up mother earth. These humans, if they're telling the truth have survived a hellish future that we helped create. With their advanced technology, they obviously have the ability to destroy us without any effort whatsoever, but haven't. That should tell everyone of us that they need our help, and that's to prevent a future where the Human race has gone the way of the dinosaurs.

America used to be a place that took the lead when necessary, it's time we do it again Mr. President. Cooperate with the Futurists, it's the right thing to do." Taking a seat Walker put his hands behind his head, feet up on a nearby desk and crossed his long legs at the ankles. Reaching into his pocket taking a pack of Twinkies from it, cellophane crackling loudly as it's opened. With the President crossing his arms, a frown on his worried 5 O-clock shadowed face. Walker took one of the confectionery's from it's wrapper taking a bite, he would offer the commander and chief the other. With a shrug President accepts it to take a bite as Walker would bark out "The President needs milk people, chop chop!...oh and if it's OK? I do too." This time speaking in a far quieter and a less tone of voice.
 
Last edited:
Erik had his preliminary report. It was not as good as they had hoped for, but it was no worse case scenario either. The atmosphere was certainly affected and would need a lot of repairing. Most of the so called First world countries were still pumping pollutants into the air like it was going out of business, but it was looking like they were trying to change, however the smaller second tier countries were the main source of company emissions as they tried to catch up to there first world competitors.

Third world countries just caught the filth of all this and would need to be cleaned up. Still they were often used as cheap labor havens and had substandard plants pumping out chemicals and highly unsafe emissions. He would actually suggest they start with them. It would be easier to shut them down and if they provided a means for the population to grow food and sustain themselves their popularity would rise dramatically. Also cleaning up those areas would help better at the start.

This was going to be a tough process once they got to the more established 2nd and 1st world countries, they would need results and backing and this was how they could accomplish both.
 
Stephen

He glanced at the soldier who reported for duty, then looked back at the screen, "Lieutenant Frankenstein, you seem to excel at the field tests. Right now there is a situation I want handled. You can go in all weapons hot. It is a rogue Black Ops team."

He turned to face Zenith as the screen turned to an aerial map and highlighted the area where the group has set up base. "Make sure that the assault and result of their resistance gets sent here so that we can ensure that the people of Earth understand that it is best to not stand against us. Make sure that they know you are one person."

He turned away from Zenith to study the screen, "Dismissed."

He waited for Frankenstein to leave, before he spoke up, "ALSA get me Erik Gregor."
 
Advanced Life Simulation and Aide (ALSA)

ALSA looked over to Prime Stephen Schwartz.

“Stephen, Erik Gregor has been asked to come to the bridge” ALSA informed Stephen. Then she changed subjects on him.

“Stephen, I was wondering, would you allow me to interact directly with this MG person? I have only been exposed to a limited number of humans, and this earth is teeming with them. The interactions with some many humans would greatly improve my human interaction skills. I think it would also help the accuracy of my simulations. With first-hand knowledge of humans from this time, the accuracy of my simulations of their reactions will increase greatly.” ALSA explained.

Stephen was surprised by her request. “Too dangerous, What if they capture you?”

“I will transfer my AI & memories into the remote android station. Should my body be captured, I will just create a new one. I can have the captured ALSA body self-destruct as well. My body will be down on the planet, but my mind will be here. Very low probability of danger” She concluded
 
"From the color change that occurs upon contact of the ordinance that struck the craft, it's a Neutronic Plasma force field. As for propulsion, it's very possibly a far more advanced version of my own Pulsatron engine. Before you ask how do I know? Under infrared you can see the wavelength of the drive wake that powers the craft is extremely similar to my engines wake."

As Walker uttered these words, his remarks only peaked the President's interest and he turned to look at Walker.

Shaking his head as it was inconceivable that his theories would be of value in the distant future, to think it is powerful enough for time travel. "When any outside force is applied to it, such as a .50 Musket round for instance." Walker turns so everyone in the ready room could see him. As one guy looked at him strangely he said. "What?... I was high at the time dude." The Presidents nearby aid giggles. "I remember everyone was saying you were crazy." Whispering with a hand beside her mouth. "But, I think it's sexy." Walker just grins that much wider, collecting his thoughts he continued his speech.

Of course the aides seem to enjoy this man, which could be distracting in the future, but right about then, the President was willing to keep this man on, if only for his expertise with the prototype engine he had mentioned.

"Before anyone here has the damn fool notion that my engine can be used as a weapon, should just go ahead and shoot themselves!" Putting his Cubs cap back on with a grumble. "The version I successfully theorized, conceptually developed and constructed myself can not equal the power of the Futurists technology. "ANYTHING we try to build would be like us firing a BB gun at a tank.'' Turning back to the multiple screens and placing his palms together with a sigh. "Ladies and gentlemen, the best strategy is to surrender to Prime Shwarts terms. Face it people, past, present and future humans have fucked up mother earth. These humans, if they're telling the truth have survived a hellish future that we helped create. With their advanced technology, they obviously have the ability to destroy us without any effort whatsoever, but haven't. That should tell everyone of us that they need our help, and that's to prevent a future where the Human race has gone the way of the dinosaurs.

"Well since there is no active weapon system that anybody here knows about that will actually be able to penetrate this...force field was it? We don't really have the time to create and test any kind of experimental weaponry. So we will not try to get hold of your work and weaponizing it. What we need now is for somebody to just be able to give us a clue what we are up against.

America used to be a place that took the lead when necessary, it's time we do it again Mr. President. Cooperate with the Futurists, it's the right thing to do." Taking a seat Walker put his hands behind his head, feet up on a nearby desk and crossed his long legs at the ankles. Reaching into his pocket taking a pack of Twinkies from it, cellophane crackling loudly as it's opened. With the President crossing his arms, a frown on his worried 5 O-clock shadowed face. Walker took one of the confectionery's from it's wrapper taking a bite, he would offer the commander and chief the other. With a shrug President accepts it to take a bite as Walker would bark out "The President needs milk people, chop chop!...oh and if it's OK? I do too." This time speaking in a far quieter and a less ordering tone of voice.

He did not expect to be handed a Twinkie, but since he had not eaten in some time, he accepted the offer. He couldn't suppress a smile as the highly erratic Walker asked for milk. Of course the milk arrived much sooner than one would have expected, but that was just how proficient the staff was. He took his time eating the Twinkie and drinking the milk as the generals of his armed forces seemed on the verge of breaking down from nervousness.

"Alright. Jenny, tell Admiral Bull that he can go ahead with his plan, the way to go with it is 4 A and 5 B."

Then he turned his attention to Walker, "Now Mr Fredricson, I have been told that you know a lot about energy. As far as my knowledge goes, lasars are energy-based, but what these people use are far from it."

He nodded at a technician who started playing the attacks on air and ground units. "I want you to take a gander at what those are. I have heard back from some of our brighter minds, but I want your thoughts on these as well."
 
Erik heard the chime as background noise as he was conducting another experiment. It was not until it chimed louder and the voice of ALSA accompanied it summoning him to the bridge did he take notice.

Hastily scanning the data to his wrist com, he made his way to the bridge. On the way he went over all his findings again. The level of pollutants for each country, the birth and population densities. Climate patterns, ozone levels, polar icecap densities and a hundred other things he could condense into a general health of the planet and projected target and strategy plan.

It looked grim but was not as bad as some of the scientists had feared.

Stepping out of the tube he walked towards Prime leader Schwartz.
"Erik Gregor reporting Sir."
 
Stephan

He turned to face ALSA.

Sure she was an android and there were many like her in storage, but he had grown quite fond of this particular one as she had been with him from the start. He looked her over, like seeing her for the first time. Remembering the fantasies he have had about her and the fantasies she had brought to fruition.

"I can see the logic of your reasoning. But it doesn't mean that I like it."

He glanced at Erik who had entered and nodded, indicating he would be with Erik shortly. He faced ALSA again. Took a deep breath and sighed frustratedly. "OK create a working alias as a science or defense officer and approach MG. Be sure to be safe, we cannot allow our technology to get into their hands just yet."

He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Be safe down there."

He then turned to Erik, motioning to a padded chair, "Please have a seat."

He took a seat himself, "I can read the screens and hear the reports just as well as anybody else. Tell me Erik, how is it down there? What can we expect in forms of turning the deterioration around?"

He tapped a button and a screen popped up between them, showing Walker's face as he got into a black SUV, "And what makes this man significant? The President himself requested for him to be brought to the White House."
 
Erik sat and nodded back at Stephan. Spreading out his notes and hitting his wrist com, he brought up his data screens.

"This is all still pretty raw Prime Leader as I have just taken it off the craft, but I don't think it is as bad as we had feared, but it is not as good as we had hoped. The first World countries are starting to realize they need to do something and are changing, but nowhere near enough. Second tier of course will not in an effort to catch up, and Third are just a dumping ground."

He pulled up several screens and showed the average Temperatures over the last 20yrs, Rainfall and Climate patterns. "As you can see the changes have already started, but they have not reached tipping point yet. We can turn it around. It is going to take drastic measures, but we know the stakes."

Erik then looked at the picture of the man on the screen and gasped. He quickly scanned through his own files until he came up with a better picture of the man and brought up a bio for him.

"His name is Walker Arthur Fredrickson III. He would be ahh...45 years old sir. He was one of the first Scientists to try to convince Earths politicians and leaders to go green and save the planet, but no one took him to seriously. A lot of our technology is actually based on his work sir, the man is a genius of the highest caliber. If people had listened to him and others like him, maybe we wouldn't have had to risk this."
 
Pushing his cap back Walker put his feet on the floor, sitting forward to prop his elbows on his knees. Hearing 4 A and 5 B the designations seemed somehow familiar to him. But before he could think on it further the President speaks directly to him. Walker turns his chair to face the man straight on listening further as he spoke. "The damage to the targets is from a tremendous amount of heat. The DOD experiments with plasma based weaponry produced piss poor results."

He steeples his fingers to tap the index fingers lightly against his lips as he watched the monitors. Before you ask how do I know about the DOD is up to? Without bragging, I am considered a true Genius." Dropping one hand to his knee he reaches out to pick up the last bite of Twinkie, with a mischievous grin Walker pops the last bite of it into his mouth. Taking a sip of milk then clearing his throat before continue to speak. "From the absolute destruction I see here? Possibly plasma based weapons, destruction potential theoretically reachable.

But only one thing can obliterate matter like this, Nanotechnology. Tiny robots that can assemble or disassemble material on a Microscopic Atomic to Sub Atomic level. The only byproduct is heat increasing with each reduction in size. I can share macro bot prototypes and my theories, but that's about it." What Walker didn't say was, he's already developed nanobots. But only under the most extreme of controlled conditions. After a long distrust of the government, he would share only just enough to keep himself in the loop. But he could never reveal his most important work to 'The Man'

"One more thing Mr. President, If 4 A and 5 B is what I think it is. Is that a good idea? Or am I barking up the wrong tree."
 
Last edited:
Admiral Bull was a tough as they come. He had been known for his speeches warning the enemies of the united states about consequences of their actions. His hero was Gen Patton and he had no holds bar attitude about war. If someone wanted to start a war, use EVERY means available to win that war. Nothing was off limits.

But even with all his toughness, it was hard for him to look at option 5B. He reviewed the simple letter he had been given by the President’s aide.

Admiral Bull,
Proceed with:

4A Inform allies via secure means with submarines of this discovery.
5B. Poison pill. Place nuclear weapons in the MOST environmentally destructive areas on the planet. Place them on a hair trigger. Inform aliens that the world will commit suicide before we will allow them to take over.

The President


Admiral Bull suddenly realized if something went wrong, he would be the person that would end the human race and destroy the entire planet. He looked up from the piece of paper and stared into the mirror of his Washington DC hotel room.

“Well, this was your stupid idea. Just make sure nothing goes wrong” he said to his image in the mirror. Like most military leaders who must order men to their death, once the decision was made, it was time to move on. Thinking about it only paralyzed you.

Admiral Bull got up and grabbed his bags for his trip back to STRATCOM HQ. He thought about all the disaster movies he could remember … and a list of environmentally destructive ideas began to form in his head. Melting the worlds ice caps… causing a nuclear winter, massive earthquakes all over the world, letting all the world’s nuclear reactors go super critical, lighting the atmosphere on fire, directing an massive asteroid to hit the earth… and creating a massive Sharknado!
 
ALSA

ALSA smiled at Stephen Schwartz. “I will stay on the bridge with you.” She told him. “No reason I can’t be two places at once.” She explained to him.

Stephen had given her permission to proceed and ALSA had quickly made the necessary arrangements. She transferred her AI & memories into the remote android station, but instead of using her regular android body, she used another model. In this way, Stephen favorite body would not get damaged. The “Normal” ALSA would stay on the bridge with Stephen.

An hour later ALSA De Futuro, 21st century defense scientist, was on Earth. In particular, she was at Offutt Air Force Base, and was walking down STRATCOM HQ main corridor. She walked into the women’s bathroom and waited.

At the same time, Max Goldwin received a message from the people of the future.

“MG,
We wish to meet you. We need to examine you in order to treat the stage 4 cancer. Please pick a location and time. Meeting must occur within 60 minutes of this message.”

Max saw the message and typed back. “Let’s meet in 15 minutes in the parking lot of the Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska, STRATCOM HQ building, next to the old Ford Mustang license plate number LKJ-902.”

“Ok” was the message the people of the future sent back.

Max Goldwin was beside himself. His plan was working perfectly. He got up and quickly left his “cubical farm” area. Headed to his car. A few minutes later Max was at his car and opened the passage side door. He opened the glove compartment and pulled out his 9mm Beretta. He place the gun in the small of his back, and stood next to his car waiting. A few minutes later, a very beautiful ALSA De Futuro walked up to him.

“That’s close enough” Max said when ALSA was within 10 feet of him. Max slipped the gun from the small of his back and pointed it at her. He held it low, so no one in the parking lot could tell he had a gun. “Do your examination from over there” He told ALSA.

“Hi MG … or should I say Max Goldwin?” ALSA asked.

Max realized the person from the future had figured out who he was. Probably ran his car’s plates and found his name.

“Max is fine” He said back.

“Max, my name is ALSA De Futuro and I’m an Advanced Life Simulation and Aide (ALSA). You can think of me as an android.” ALSA explained. Max said nothing back to ALSA.

“Ok…” ALSA replied as she pulled a pill from her pocket and held it out so Max could see it. “Swallow this pill, and you will be cured of the cancer” ALSA told him.

“I thought… you needed to examine me?” Max asked confused.

“I can see from here, that the pill has a 99.8% chance of working.” ALSA replied.

“How does the pill work?” Max asked.

“The pill contains Nanobots. They will seek out and adjust your cancer cells. Stop the growth cycle and return them to normal cells. The nanobots can make other repairs and enhancement as well, if you like” ALSA explained.

“Like what?” Max asked.

“They can repair torn ACLs, kill dormant viruses, or even take a few pounds off.” ALSA explained.

“They can alter my shape? Give me more muscles? Maybe increase the size of my… dong?” Max asked ALSA.

“Yes, but only to a Human gene limit. You can’t have the nanobots alter your penis to be ten feet long.” ALSA explained.

“I understand” Max replied, although he was not following everything she was saying.

“The pill is yours along with any enhancements you request. But first we will need the defensive plans you were telling us about.” ALSA stated firmly.

Max nodded his head “yes” and then spoke “what’s preventing me from shooting you right now and taking the pill for myself?” He asked adjusting the aim of the gun at ALSA.

“Your gun cannot hurt me, the bullet has inadequate muzzle velocity” ALSA stated. “And if you continue to threaten me, I’ll leave” ALSA added.

“Bullshit, you want these plans too badly.” Max said confidently.

“Ok… no deal, pity.” ALSA said. “Nice meeting you Max Goldwin. Have a great life… at least what is left of it!” With that said ALSA turned and started to walk away.

“Comeback here” Max growled. ALSA did not and continued to walk away.
 
The President looked at Walker with a slight frown, the tension on his face spelling all kinds of trouble. A soft chuckle broke the sudden silence and a very inconspicuous man dressed in a dark grey striped suit, white shirt and grey tie leaned forward from where he was seated. Walker of course knew the man, everybody in the room knew Johnathen Trent. The CIA man wagged a finger at Walker, "Now how did you get hold of that information? You have been a very busy man. Not even the president knows about that little titbit and it deemed highly classified need to know only. But in this case you are barking up the wrong tree."

The president looked from one man to the other, his confusion clearly visible. "What are the two of you talking about?"
 
Stephen was surprised to see ALSA step back onto the bridge, but he figured that she had sent a different model down to meet MG. He thought for a moment, with the world's armies withdrawing, their ships assuring order, it was time for the next step to be implemented.

"Tell me Erik, how would you like to meet Mr Fredrikson in person? Since we will call a meeting with the leaders of the world, I think it would be better for all if the two of you work together since he is clearly a man beyond his time and you are the best we have to offer. Together the two of you can use their technology to create the best possible way to save our planet."

He rose from his seat, "If I can convince the world leaders that we can work together, save our world and assure the survival of mankind, I will need an example. What better example is there than to have the two of you working side-by-side? A generation passed working with generations still to come to build a better today."

He paused and smiled, "I'm starting to sound like a salesman trying to sell a product."
 
Erik laughed at that but inside he was excited. A chance to work with the man who had basically invented most of the stuff he was working with today. it would be like going back and working with the first person who had made a wheel, or the caveman who had made fire.

"I believe I can do that Stephan. I even think Mr Fredrikson will be happy to work with us. I just hope no body does anything stupid before you can call this meeting, although I do predict a 72% chance that the United States will not take this lying down. If you remember the history books and vids, they were the ones always acting up on their own. We best watch them closely."
 
Walker sits back with a knowing grin on his face as the President frowns not having a clue. Loving this moment of knowing more than The Leader of the Free World knew for a while. A inconspicuous Johnathan Trent's chuckle finally broke the silence that fell over the room, Walker's expression remains the same knowing he was in the crosshairs of the CIA hound. Looking into the mans eyes as he wags a finger at him, he did not like being talked to like a child. Wishing so badly to say *I hacked the 'Data Base' the President only knows this because I told him Pal.* Walker knew he couldn't be even slightly honest to Trent, it's like saying cuff me I'm guilty. Doing his Tommy Lee Jones. "Well Sport, even a blind Squirrel finds a nut now and then." Pointing his finger playfully at Trent like a pistol making clicking sound. "Like that one Hondo?"

There was a smattering of laughter from a few people in the bunker, before dropping the best imitation he had. "Yes Mr. Trent, I bark up the wrong tree once in awhile. Nobodies perfect right?" The President looked from one man to the other, confusion clearly visible on his face. "What are the two of you talking about?" Walker chuckles as the he looks from Trent to Walker. "Oh, not much. Just tossing the ol' Nuclear Pigskin around Mr. President. Cupping hands around his mouth sounding like an announcer from the 60's "Johnny Unitas throws a hail Mary as the crowd goes wild and gets obliterated by a nuclear explosion!" Making the sound of crowd noise all he drew was silence from those within the bunker. He got his point across even if they thought he was certifiably insane, it certainly didn't matter to him.

Reaching into his Hawaiian shirt pocket taking out a pack of Fruit Stripe gum, without even bothering to offer a stick to the CIA Hound. Sliding out a stick of gum unwraps it folding it into his mouth, begins to slowly chew a thought comes to mind. How to keep the silence going to let what he said sink in for awhile. Origami is the intelligent way to go about this for himself, relaxing him to the point that he would be able to say exactly what he had to. Always a comic book fanatic since 10 his all time favorite character was the Silver Surfer. So it was absolutely no effort what ever that this would help him appear to quietly escape. Crinkling up the outer wrapper it's dropped in a Bin, keeping the foil wrapper he's taking his time to begin making little folds in the foil. In the time taken to make a fold here, there and with a final twist, he made a tiny piece of origami art in the shape the Silver Surfer.

"Here I sit. Given all of you the best advise possible, and that's to surrender to a extremely more advanced force. The Worlds armed forces simply can not stand against fire power this overwhelming." With a deep sigh Walker stood to speak further. "Mr. President ... thank you for your hospitality as long as I've been here. I've examined the video and audio information and have stated my findings, I have stated my opinion of what your plan of action should be. Without a single response from any of you." Walker's arms rest at his sides his hands balling into fists, the blood vessel between his eyes begins to throb stand out, as his voice dripped with suspicion with. This was the warning he's going ballistic and having a legendary freak out. "I should have known you couldn't be trusted whatsoever!"

Snatching the cap from his head throws across the room, jerks the leather cord tying his hair back loose. As he slams his palms against the table hair flying wildly about the sides of his reddening face. His eyes narrow as he glares at the President, Vice President, Joint Chiefs, head of the CIA and those affiliated seated around the table. "Like a FOOL! I let my pride get in the way, For what?! Prove my colleagues wrong about global warming!" Green eyes narrowing to angry slits "What the hell kind of insanity were you planning on doing?! Tell the Futurists you're going to launch a routine Satellite or a deep space Telescope?!" With as many warheads as you can fit inside it! Crossing your fingers wishing that multiple electromagnetic pulses will fry their force field? Guess what! It's not going to fucking work! The Spacecraft's shielded from cosmic radiation and electrical discharges of time travel!

Or nuke the vital areas of the planet, the ring of fire to set off every Volcano, Poison 75 % of the Ocean. You'd commit Planetary suicide rather than surrender? I can't believe killing over 7 billion Human Beings is acceptable to you, let alone every generation to come!" Walker just turns away from the table walking away running his fingers through salt and pepper hair. "I have no more to say to you...I want to be returned to my home as soon as possible." He feels they'll not permit him to leave and be detain, having that little faith in the United States government. If not outright imprisoned after wildly guessing their plans, they will deem he's too valuable to be kept out of the Alien hands. Was he in for a surprise.
 
Last edited:
"Well Mr Fredrikson, I have no idea what on Earth you are talking about. Since you have made it quite clear that there is nothing we can do, it will not even help us to launch an attack. You are the one who brought up the Nuclear strike that I know nothing about, so calm yourself down and..."

Before the president could continue, the screens of all the monitors in the room went blank, then black and then returned to normal as Stephen's face appeared on the main screen.

"I apologize for that, we are still trying to configure to your technology. Mr President, I have a request."

The president turned to face the screen, the gears in his mind turning at high rates as he tried to figure out what the leader of this "invasion" force could ask of him. "I am listening... Prime Schwartz."

Stephen smiled amiably, then continued, "Well since the whole idea is for us to work along with you to better the future, there's been some spying on your technology from our side. We fear that a lot of your systems are so out-dated, that we will never be able to integrate our own systems with yours. My chief scientist have told me that you currently are entertaining a Mr Walker Fredrikson III? Since he is well-known with all of your technology, the old and the new and is clearly a man beyond his years, we have a request. Could we squirrel him away from you and let him meet our scientists and engineers, just so that he can help us to find a solution on how to integrate our different systems."

Shocked silence filled the room, since Walker have been brought to the installation under extreme security, it was a shock to hear that it was not as secure a move as they have thought it to be. One of the aides quickly leaned in and whispered in the president's ear. The president nodded, "Could you tell me just two things as a show of good faith Prime Schwartz?"

Stephen nodded his consent.

"Are you responsible for the lost in communications with our Commander Printers and her team?"

Stephen looked away from the camera, then back, "No sir. According to ALSA they are still transponding. There must be some problem on your end."

The president nodded, then continued, "How can we assure Mr Fredrikson's safety?"

Stephen smiled, like he had anticipated this question, "That is easy Mr president. You can send a guard with him who is in constant contact with you. I am also doubly sure that killing Mr Fredrikson would lead to the direct destruction of our own existence, since he fundamentally laid the ground work for all we work with right now. Time travel is a tricky business Mr President. Already I have seen the effects of the withdrawal of armed forces among my own crew."

The president looked at Walker and raised an eyebrow, "In the end it is your call Mr Fredrikson. What is your answer?"
 
Last edited:
"By all means Prime Swartz! You couldn't get me away from certain people here quickly enough Sir! May I kindly request three things of you? I was picked up by Agents and wasn't given any choice but to leave my companion behind, ill and scared with all that's happening. Could I bring someone from my Home along with me? Along with computer information and Prototypes? If it hasn't already been confiscated by my government, that is." Looking over to the President with disappointed expression in his face. Seeing the Presidential Aid that had taken a shine to him earlier he asks. "Do you wish to come also Dear?" Holding out his hand to her she came walking quickly to him with a wiggling finger wave to the President. "Actually four things Prime Swartz and could you make it quick please Sir? Before I'm am shot in the back? "I was told what's treason by the CIA hound in the grey suit and tie right there named Jonathan Trent. If you can access the cameras he's sitting right there at the end of a table with the Joint Chiefs?"
 
Last edited:
"By all means Prime Swartz! You couldn't get me away from certain people here quickly enough Sir! May I kindly request three things of you? I was picked up by Agents and wasn't given any choice but to leave my companion behind, ill and scared with all that's happening. Could I bring someone from my Home along with me? Along with computer information and Prototypes? If it hasn't already been confiscated by my government, that is." Looking over to the President with disappointed expression in his face. Seeing the Presidential Aid that had taken a shine to him earlier he asks. "Do you wish to come also Dear?" Holding out his hand to her she came walking quickly to him with a wiggling finger wave to the President. "Actually four things Prime Swartz and could you make it quick please Sir? Before I'm am shot in the back? "I was told what's treason by the CIA hound in the grey suit and tie right there named Jonathan Trent. If you can access the cameras he's sitting right there at the end of a table with the Joint Chiefs?"

Prime Schwartz lifted an eyebrow, this was the man who was the answer to their problems? He ran a hand over his face and looked back at the screen.

"Well Mr Fredrickson, to answer you, we already know of Mr Trent and what his role is. IF you are afraid of being persecuted by your government, I am sure that we can come to an accord since your telephone and internet usage does paint a very stark picture about all you know which could endanger National Security, but that is not what we want from you. We need your knowledge, so if you wish to bring plans and and prottypes along, I am sure that it would be welcome. More than one person to accompany you? That I can not allow, sorry."

The president in turn looked at Walker with a strange expression, something bordering on rage and confusion, if such a look was possible. It took a few seconds for him to visibly relax and lean back in his chair.

"Go ahead Mr Fredrickson, you will find your home and companion as you left it. We have no need to confiscate anything of yours, although it actually does seem that I should throw you into the brig and toss away the key. But taking into account your warning and suggestion, I will take the lead and be lenient."

He nodded to the agents at the door, they opened the door and the two agents who had brought Walker were waiting outside the door. The president addressed them, "Take Mr Fredrickson where he wants to go, once he makes contact with another person, return to base."

The two men nodded and waited for Walker to exit the room.
 
Back
Top