?¿? Reply ONLY With A Question ?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinn0cent1 said:
Can you say fruit flies ?¿? Ewwww ...... :p

How in the world did we go from chocolate covered cherries to FRUIT FLIES? Geez, I can't leave you all alone for a minute! :p

graceanne said:
How in the world did we go from chocolate covered cherries to FRUIT FLIES? Geez, I can't leave you all alone for a minute! :p

Yeah where have you been to let this get so out of hand? I really want some chocolate covered cherries!

graceanne said:
Was it done in the same way we went from long running sentences, questions, quick talk & typos to chocolate covered cherries ?¿? Yeah. So, where DID you go ?¿?

His_pita said:
Yeah where have you been to let this get so out of hand? I really want some chocolate covered cherries!
How long do we think it will be before she wanders back over here to answer that query ?¿? Ayyy, don't look at me! All i am left with out of the entire conversation, is fruit flies. :p

sinn0cent1 said:
How long do we think it will be before she wanders back over here to answer that query ?¿? Ayyy, don't look at me! All i am left with out of the entire conversation, is fruit flies. :p

Do you think if we were discussing the best use for chocolate that she would come back sooner?

sinn0cent1 said:
Was it done in the same way we went from long running sentences, questions, quick talk & typos to chocolate covered cherries ?¿? Yeah. So, where DID you go ?¿?

Wouldn't you like to know? :p I on PST, I run about two to three hours behind the rest of America, and I had to feed my family.

graceanne said:
Wouldn't you like to know? :p I on PST, I run about two to three hours behind the rest of America, and I had to feed my family.
Is this some sort of claim of an inclination toward being a bit slow ?¿? And why don't you teach those 20 kids of your's to feed themselves so you can spend more time online ?¿? How hard can it be for a family to feed themselves a few cookies and some milk ?¿? Hmm?¿? runs offline ... has things to do ... hehehe ... :p

... you know i'm just yanking your chain graceanne. ;) :rose:

If i'm not wrong, couldn't feeding yourself cookies and milk be difficult? What if there are no cookies? What if there isn't any milk?

Wouldn't baking then take away from her online time? How much do cows cost?

20? HOLY COW! ARE THEY MULTIPYING!?! *does a head count* *whew* Where'd you get the idea I have twentie? Don't you think five is enough?

I wanna say, in my defense, that only three of them are mine.

graceanne said:
20? HOLY COW! ARE THEY MULTIPYING!?! *does a head count* *whew* Where'd you get the idea I have twentie? Don't you think five is enough?

I wanna say, in my defense, that only three of them are mine.

Hey, Gracie? Don't you want to have three more, so you can star in a remake of that old TV show, "Eight is Enough?"

Sir_Winston54 said:
Hey, Gracie? Don't you want to have three more, so you can star in a remake of that old TV show, "Eight is Enough?"

heh How crazy do I look to you? . . . Ok, I have five, but don't you think I've learned my lesson?

Wouldn't it be much more interesting if the show was called "Twenty is too much?"

Do you think the show would be better if she lived in an old shoe with all them children? Not calling graceanne an old woman, no way, no how!

His_pita said:
Do you think the show would be better if she lived in an old shoe with all them children? Not calling graceanne an old woman, no way, no how!

*sigh* HOW OLD DO YOU ALL THINK I AM? geez :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back