Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

My wife and I are now in a semi open relationship where she has sex with other men. I'd love to chat with others about my sexy hotwifey. PM me please.

I love chatting with other men about them screwing my wife. Pm me please.

My wife and I are now in a semi open relationship where she has sex with other men. I'd love to chat with others about my sexy hotwifey. PM me please.

I'm on now and I'd love to hear from you. Thanks.

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

I know exactly how you feel.

How many times has she fucked other men?

To the best of my knowledge, throughout our marriage three other men have fucked my wife. The first two we're cheating situations. Her second tryst was what kick started our hotwife type relationship. She's now having sex with a male coworker of hers. But honestly they don't get together enough for me.

I'm on line now if you'd like to chat. Pm me please.

Does your wife enjoy women?

Not that she's told me. But who knows in the heat of the moment. One thing I'd love to see is her in a threesome with another married couple. With plenty of action with the other wife.

Not that she's told me. But who knows in the heat of the moment. One thing I'd love to see is her in a threesome with another married couple. With plenty of action with the other wife.

Be careful .. she might be 'turned' :D

Happy?

giphy.gif

Skype voice chat? On a long drive and would love to chat

Last edited:
I love chatting about my sexy little hotwifey. We're in a semi open relationship where we decided we both want her to have sex with other men. I'd love to hear from you. PM me please.

Back