Selena Cross-Closed

Vincent licked his lips as he unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor, she turned and his eyes travelled up her glorious form drinking in every dip and curve. She sliced a line above her nipple and invited him to fufill his desires, he was only too happy to oblige. As the blood dripped slowly from the wound down her nipple he removed his jacket and tie and unbuttoned his shirt slipping it off his shoulders and down his arms. In an instant he was upon her, his tongue licking the blood from her nipple as it dripped down, his mouth clamped on her nub, sucking and licking as he drank from her. As the effect of her blood hit his body he growled then used one arm to lift her up as the other squeezed her other breast pinching and rolling her nipple between his fingers.

He dropped her onto the bed then looked at her with pure animal lust as he slid his belt out, undoing his pants. they dropped to the floor and his cock sprang out, hard and twitching. He smiled then grabbed her ankles pulling her to the edge of the bed where he flipped her over and smacked her ass cheeks before gripping them and lining his cock up with her cunt. He slid his cock along her slit teasing her clit with his shaft before he lined it up with her entrance then grabbed her hair pulling her head back as he slammed his cock all the way inside her, filling her fully. He groaned at the feeling of his cock stretching her pussy, her velvet walls stroking his shaft as he pulled out then slammed back in as he began to fuck her hard, his thumb teasing her ass hole, his other hand gripping her hair using it to fuck her harder.
 
Vincent responded with the same amount of ferocity that she knew he would. He was meant to be a vampire, his lack of hesitation in carnal lust, the way he embraced her blood and allowed it to fuse in his every fiber. Yes he was the ultimate find, and he would be hers.

It turned her on how he latched onto her breast milking the blood she offered him from her self inflicted wound. His nature was to be in charge, but for her he would submit on the turn of a dime. That in itself was invigorating.

She let out a grunt as he flipped her over and grabbed a handful of hair and plowed into her like a common slut. He didn't hold back with her, he gave in to the hunger of her flesh and fucked her like he meant it filling her with his cock by plowing it into her over and over again.

"thats my boy" she cooed as he fucked her harder without any reservations. "give it to me, show me what your made of" she challenged as he thrust himself into her with a feverish hunger of lustful ownership.
With him she could let him take control with little worry. Once he was turned and bonded to her there would be no more worry on her end. In a hundred years there would be no match for a vampire like him she was certain.

She growled as he fucked her harder with his thick hard cock pounding into her without reservation. Her pussy squeezed him tightly fighting his desire to pull out to plunge back in.
 
He growled deeply as she goaded him on, he love fucking her, due to her power he could let himself and give in to his deep dark desires. He slammed his cock into her wet pussy over and over again revelling in the moans that issued from her mouth.

His hand held her hair in a fist pulling hard as he drove his thumb into her tight sphincter. He bent his thumb inside her ass hole using it to pull her onto his cock harder making her body shake with each thrust.

He wet cunt squeezed around his cock and he groaned deep and low, the feeling of her pussy clamped around his cock sent him over the edge and he came inside her grind inside her as his first load exploded inside her hungry pussy.

He held his cock inside her as it pumped and twitched inside her, and evil smile appeared on his face and he turned her over and lifted her up so he held her by her asscheeks her back against his chest. He stretched her cheeks apart and squeezed her tits with one hand pinching at her nipple as his cock pushed against her tight rectal hole.
 
Selena loved the fire that this man held with in him. She loved his boldness and sexual hunger. He flipped her over and took assault on her ass. His cock pressing into it with purpose and fortitude. He sawed in and out of her ass with a fierceness that most humans wouldn't be able to take.

He would make a good protegee, a good lover, and a magnificent vampire. The estate she held was already prepared for their arrival and his making. She was already a force to be reckoned with, but with him by her side there wouldn't be anything that she couldn't do.

"yes thats it fuck me like you mean it" she goaded him between grunts and moans as her tight ass gave a succession of clamps over his cock. Selena urged him forward giving him free rain to use her body as he wished it.
 
Back
Top