Women: Have you watched a cock going in you?

My wife loves watching anything I use on her going inside. If we're home we use a video camera. If we're at a hotel we make use of the mirrors in the room.
 
When I first began having sex I liked to watch it go in and out. It was kind of like magic or something. I still enjoy watching. I love looking in a mirror when he is doing me from behind.
 
I'm pretty small and thin, so yes I can see a cock or anything else make the initial penetration of me and watch the thrusting from most positions. Obviously there are some positions it is not possible, but I love seeing it work it's way in me. That is so exciting! I love the visual as well as the feel. Love it!
 
This is primarily for women, but I don't mind if guys tell us what their wives and girlfriends think. (As if I could stop them.)

Have you ever seen a cock penetrate your pussy? I honestly don't know if women of some shapes can see this without the aid of a mirror. I assume some are limber enough to bend so that their vagina comes into view... and that it would be no trick for the guy to penetrate her in that position. For those who don't fit those descriptions, have you used a mirror or anything else to see? More importantly, what did you think?

Slow

A rare couple of times. Once in a flat that had a very well placed mirror to see, well, many things in many ways. :D
And once in a video. That was interesting on several other levels. XD
 
We've never used a mirror, but when I'm on my back I have a pretty good view, particularly if my legs are up. I love watching his cock disappear inside me, and then seeing him pull it out again when it's all shiny with my juices. Somehow the feeling of being penetrated is more pronounced if I'm watching him -- his cock feels bigger if I'm looking at it as it goes in. And then the moment when he bottoms out and I can see his pubic hair mingled with mine ... bliss!
 
Yes love looking at a cock disappearing inside of me. Hubby takes pics and videos and I like to look at them and I love seeing the penetration!!!
 
Love to watch that! Mirrors are great fun for it and I once had a vid to watch of a good-sized cock penetrating from several positions. It is super sexy to see!
 
Oh yes!

My husband has filmed his cock penetrating me close up so I could see. Have to admit it's a little embarrassing at first seeing my pussy like that, but watching his fingers spread me open was exciting, seeing his finger play with my pussy, and then seeing his cock teasing me before slowing penetrating me.

Just wow!
Adding this to my to do list.
 
I have watched a man penetrate me a few times but usually at that point I am more into feeling it than watching it.
 
Yes I have, but I agree, I prefer the feeling than watching. Actually I probably prefer looking at my his face and feeling him while he goes in... xx
 
:cattail: gets very sexcited when I do.

Its just so hot watching it go in,
and come out, all glistening wet
covered with my juices
Then, maybe, a bit of a cleaning job is required,
and the whole process repeated again

Calm down :cattail: :eek:
 
I have loved watching the head of a cock slip into me and then watched me being filled up. Quite a delicious sight, I must say.
 
Dollie---------- Originally Posted by slowpoking
Women: Have you watched a cock going in you?


Why of course. Many cocks, many times, many places. And many others have watched a cock disappear in and out of my pussy.
I am an exhibitionist. That's what we do!
 
When I first met my hubby, he had a massive mirror in the bathroom of his flat. One evening he surprised me in the shower. He lay on the floor and I straddled him. I watched us fucking in the mirror, seeing ever inch of his hard member disappearing into my wet cunt. I loved showering at his.
 
this is hot from a guy's point of view too. Love watching my cock going inside a pussy nice and slow
 
The view when going doggy is amazing. Especially watching her tight little asshole clenching as I fuck her pussy.
 
I love watching how the ass gapes open when I first pull out of her ass and how it slowly closes like the end of a movie.
 
Dollie---------- Originally Posted by slowpoking
Women: Have you watched a cock going in you?


Why of course. Many cocks, many times, many places. And many others have watched a cock disappear in and out of my pussy.
I am an exhibitionist. That's what we do!

This is the biggest reason I love voyeurism. Watching and being watched is a massive turn on if you can get up the nerve to try it.

i ALWAYS watch, when i can.

It doesn't even have to be your cock, it's still incredible. I like playing with the mess that accumulates around the base of the cock. I had a friend(female) that liked to slip a finger in the vagina along the bottom of your cock to feel when you came deep inside her.
 
Back
Top