Amazon Love (closed)

And so Julia satisfies herself with James -- very well! She moans and writhes and bucks against him as he pokes and empties out into her.
She is well pleased with his stamina and performance. Obviously someone, probably chief Krzsta, has already given him some of her tonic.
Afterwards Julia relaxes with him in her and lying on top of her.
"James, dear, that was marvelous! And I am so pleased to see that you are standing up to this well!"
It is obvious from what she feels inside her that he is "standing up" very well.
"But you really must have your rest, no matter how well you feel. Go back to Krzsta and try to sleep well with her tonight without doing too much. I do not want you collapsing some time with total sudden unpredictable exhaustion.
"Tomorrow Krzsta will feed you and give you tonics for the day, you will then do the five girls allocated for you for that day; Amanda, Barbara, Celia, Dorothy and Erica. I think you will enjoy the experience; they are all big and stocky, but they have differences and variations which you may enjoy.
"Please don't rush things, take your time, and have a rest and a feed and a tonic between each.
"You should be finished with them by about mid-afternoon.
"Then come back to me together with any potions and herbs and equipment which you may have, and we can research our problem and hopefully find a cure to save all of us. I am looking forward to your ideas and collaboration.
She gently eases Jack out off her, gives him a cuddle and a kiss, and sends him back to Krzsta.
 
James politely agreed with Julia but deep in his heart, he knew he was only a tool to the girls. They wanted to milk his sperm and nothing more. They are damaging him physically with extreme sex just because his life is short and die soon with our without sex.

He ended the day with plenty of food served to him, especially meat with high protein. It is crazy and the tonic seen to be very powerful. He is hungry all the time and horny too. His cock is standing hard again and he covers it, trying to distract himself, diverting his attention to something else.

He began reasoning with himself.
If all the men died, then the barbarian would had died too, since they are not too far away. All the girls grew in size proof the changes of environment and it only means one thing. Only big strong physical body can survive here. The big barbarian is safe. The small men died and the small girls infected turns big and survive. I must grow strong too to become survival.

I shut my eyes, analyzing thousands of possibility. Soon I fall asleep.

"Wake up, wake up, breakfast is ready dear" I heard someone calling
 
That night after the celebrations Krzsta takes James back to her hut, more to protect him from any advances made by the other girls than anything else.
They go to sleep together in each other's arms. Krzsta feels his very erect cock but murmurs, "No sex tonight. That needs to heal. Don't worry, it will get plenty of use".
Next morning she creeps out of the bed, so as to not wake James, who seems to be sleeping soundly. She makes a big breakfast complete with capybara meat, jungle fruit and vegetables and grains, and variously flavored fruit juices and smoothies, most probably with curative and strengthening powers. She calls out to James that breakfast is ready.
"Come on", she says. "Eat and drink up. Amanda is already at the door!"
Indeed, a large redhead dressed only in some kind of green string is waiting there.
 
The breakfast are colorful and mostly unknown plants grinded into powder and made juice. Even the meat are some rare species he had never tasted before.

Amanda crawl in and sat beside James. She serves him the drinks and he develop an instant erection again. He become so horny and I bet she notice his cock rising.

She reach out grabbing his throbbing cock and turn her face away shyly. "Oh dear, you must have not seen a man. Did you touch yourself?" He ask teasingly.

James place his hand on her lap stroking gently. As he continue reading his delicious meal, his fingers inch higher and higher up her thigh, coming between her legs. She was breathing heavily and he groan with pleasure.

" let's fuck. Oh I just can't anymore" he lost his mind.
 
Krzsta whispers something in Amanda's ear before she goes out of her hut, leaving Amanda alone with the little man with the (now) very big erection.
"OK", says Amanda. "I will take him myself to Barbara's place after I have finished with him --"
Yes Amanda does notice the big erection. She handles it and squeezes it.
"Oooh I cannot wait!" she says.
She wonders what "touching herself" means, but she gets an idea of what "touching might mean when James demonstrates by stroking between her upper thighs and on to her sex, which is becoming engorged and puffy and dribbling wetness.
"Oooh I must try that myself sometime", she gasps.
She now gets the idea of what must really happen.
"Yes let us do it!" she says as she spreads her legs wide and tells James to drill her.
 
Amanda lay back and spread her legs. Her pussy was exposed completely to James and she expects him to do his job. This is crazy but true. All woman here wants to be fucked. Ni foreplay, no love, no excitement and probably just duty.

Yet, James could not turn down when the girls offer their pussy. He gets or horny and lust for them. He probably can fuck the whole day long.

He rips away his clothes and hold her legs wide apart. He shoves hard onto her pussy making her screams so loud. He waste no time and plough her roughly. "Yes yes yes yes... fuck harder." He shouted at her. He did not know huw this happen but he lasted full 30 minutes and cum a big load for her.
 
Of course Amanda is ready for the little man with the gigantic very hard dick.
"YESS!!" she screams as James ploughs her roughly. She even grabs his ass so as to shove him inside even harder. Like all Amazons here, she is built for rough treatment. But her juices flow copiously so there is plenty of lubrication.
She feels him empty out into her. A big load --
She then relaxes and says how great this is, but wait till you meet Barbara -- It is rumored that Barbara likes sucking cock, though where she learned is anyone's guess --
She eases him out of her, then without bothering to dress and without waiting or James to dress she picks him up in her arms and carries him to another hut, where a large black girl is waiting.
"Hello Barbara!" she says to her. "I have brought you a present --" and she hands him over to Barbara.

Krzsta returns to an empty hut. Good - so Amanda has done what was asked.
She goes to see Julia to try and see how the research to find a cure for the village curse is coming on.
Julia is surrounded by pots of various-colored and even variegated herbs and potiomns, including one giving off pink steam. She has beside her what looks like a mixing bowl, and a mortar and pestle --
 
James had done with Amanda but he is not tired. She carry him to the little hut two doors away and greeted a black lady. "Hello Barbara!, I have brought you a present --"

She is taller and proudly older than Amanda. Her looks are more aggressive but she still had the same motive to take his load deep in her pussy.

James is still semi hard after his first cum not long ago. His cock is exposed and glittering, covered with wet cum. He just watch Barbara in silence, allowing her to do as she wishes.

The juice drinks are causing him horny and he feels strong and lusty all day long. He notice his erection last longer and thicker cum. His cock is growing bigger and longer too. It sounds funny being a professional fucked. He smiles to himself.

Oh if only I can get a replacement breeder for them, I will be honored and treated with importance. I can be a free man.

He is busy with his thoughts when suddenly, Barbara lips crushed on his. She is kissing him passionately. He reach out and grabs her breast in return.
 
Julia reports to Krzsta that she is experimenting with various mixtures, but is really working a little bit blindly as a lot of the plants and herbs and even clays are fairly unknown to her as to what their curse-removing properties might be. And the research is slow; the experiments are mainly infecting a male capybara with some of her own blood (to get it infected), and then seeing how long it will live with or without some potion she has concocted. Up to now all the animals have dies after 20-22 days, as expected, except for one, which lived for 26 days. She is now trying to discover what in the mixture might have been responsible for this, and to further develop and refine it. But progress is slow and she is looking forward to tapping James' knowledge and expertise and to see if he has any ideas. After all he would have an interest in this; he probably wants to live more than three weeks! Krzsta says that James should be coming to her about mid-afternoon, possibly with some of his strange instruments and things he has in his bag.

Meanwhile Barbara, true to her reputation, has gone down on James, using her big thick mouth and fleshy tongue to suck on James' cock, causing it to grow rapidly and dribble copiously. She rapidly withdraws, and stands, lifting him up in in on arm against her body . She inserts his cock between her waiting dripping vaginal lips, and then with her hand on his bottom she lifts him up and down so he goes strongly in and out, till she feels him spurt inside her. She kisses him on the lips, using plenty of tongue, then sets him down, gives him another big meal and large drink of potency potion, then hands him to the brunette Celia who is waiting at her door. Celia runs, carrying him, to some trees beside a small lake.
 
OOC: sorry, I was traveling and away for few days.

Barbara was great but James has lost his interest. His lust surge high after drinking the potion and he sort to release his sperm. There is no more thrills, no kinky feelings, no emotional satisfaction. He fucks her mouth hard, almost gagging her and as he is drawing near, she insert his cock at her dripping wet pussy and he came.

He was fed again with super nutrition and lust potion before handing over to another girl.

Celia takes him out to the lake side and she lays beside him under a huge tree. She was gentle, stroking his cock playfully. He yearn to have some fun with her, some teasing and foreplay but his cock began to tinkle again. He rose and climbs on top of her, forcing his cock into her tight pussy. He fucks her mercilessly just as what he had done to others.

Now his cock is growing in size after each tonic drinks and produce thicker and heavier cum too. Celia was in great pleasure hugging him tight and he finally cums deep inside her. That floods her pussy and over flow.

James mind began to conclude that if the virus did not kill him, probably the potion would. He will be their sex slave unless he can control the situation, fight the virus and stop drinking the potion.

His was thinking about his friends, killed by the giant cannibals that lives not too far away and not affected by the virus. He need to capture at least one of the to run some experiment.

He pick himself up and heading to Julia's camp.
 
(No problem Hope you had good travels.)

Julia goes to her field behind her hut to check on the health of her laboratory animals and what, if any, effects her potions with the latest change of formula might have had on them.
She has found a way of infecting male capybaras with her blood, which of course probably contains the virus. And like clockwork, each animal has shriveled up over the next days and died on the 21st day. She just hopes that today, some animal is alive on the twenty-second day ....
Yes -- there is one. It looks somewhat sickly and wasted, but is far from death's door. She checks the markings on the animal and correlates that with what potion it received.
Great! She has something to report when, or if, James comes with his tools and foreign medicines ..
She wonders , how is James doing? She really hopes that the girls have not worn him out totally and have been keeping him supplied with food and drink and potency potions --
She saw him go to the lake with Celia in the late morning. He will have two girls after that so, it now being late afternoon, he may be arriving soon.
And yes! He arrives. She rushes out to greet him, the large stout muscular jet black girl hugging him and kissing him.
"Welcome James!", she says, putting him down again.
"Great that you have come! I think I might be on to something ..."
 
James was not tired from the sexual activists but there is not much fun or emotional effects. He just gets horny after each drinks and wants a release.

He finally finish his duty and Julia waiting for him. She looks excited and show him around, introducing the herbs in her garden. He allows her to speak out her mind and finally he says "We need to capture a barbarian from the other side of the river. I need to generate immune system similar to them. Will you help me?"
 
Julia considers James' idea. But first she considers his erection. She will have to deal with that first, in order to return James' blood supply back to his brain so he can think more clearly.
Of course she has available a deflating potion, but where is the fun in that?
"That is a great idea", says Julia, "but dangerous. I will have to think -- and I would like further ideas from you as well - So at first I think I need to go down on you!"
And she does, getting him to lie down while she attends to his cock, masturbating it and licking and swallowing it, all the time telling him to relax and not try anything.
After he cums she sits on the divan beside him, and considers,
"That tribe on the other side of the river has a well-deserved reputation. They are large and fierce and cannibals. True they seem to have escaped the worse effects of the infection because there are men there who perform their duties for years.
"We would either have to take a large invasion force with us in order to capture someone by force, or we could take Xenopha with us. She is our expert diplomat and communicator. With her help we could perhaps persuade one of them to come back to us for tests, so we can determine why their men survive and ours don't. Of course we would return the barbarian after we have finished our tests and investigations --
 
Julia was friendly and attentive. Her gentle touch calms James and teasingly she licks his cock. She was a great cock sucker, just wonder where she learnt this. She goes deep throat and James cum a big load for her.

Julia makes suggestions of how to negotiate or borrow a man from the barbarian tribe "We would either have to take a large invasion force with us in order to capture someone by force, or we could take Xenopha with us. She is our expert diplomat and communicator. With her help we could perhaps persuade one of them to come back to us for tests, so we can determine why their men survive and ours don't. Of course we would ......."

James smile and tell Julia that he intent to capture one of them. "We are not going to return him to his tribe but to keep him prisoner for breeding. I will work on gene correction to fight the virus in me. I need two young beautiful girls to trap him."

James look at the confuse woman beside him and he kiss her, whispering with confident. "Will you help me? I want to be the man in the house and not a breeder, do you get it?"
 
Julia considers James' statement.
Sure, it will be a good idea if the whole responsibility of impregnating all the girls does not fall on him alone. He could rapidly lose the desire for sex and intimate connections, and that could be disastrous for the tribe. He may even become impotent, despite all her potions and meals.
Yes, capturing another man or two will be a great idea.
"Yes", says Julia. "I think your idea is do-able. There is a place on the river which separates us from the cannibals where the men often congregate to do the washing and other things for their mistresses. There are many rocks there for them to get to the middle where the water is cleaner. We could cross there.
"Yes, let's do it. I'll put the idea to our Chief! In the meantime, you get a good rest --.
Julia runs to Krzsta's mansion, and finds her just returning from a hunt, with plenty of booty.
"Yes!", says Krzsta. "That is an excellent idea.
"We need two of our strongest and most attractive girls to carry out the raid. Whom do you suggest?
"Let me see now", says Julia. There is Moire, the brunette who is very lushly solid and very strong, and -- and --"
Julia tries to think of the other person for the raiding party. And then she sees her.
"Would you like to be part of the raiding party? You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman here", she says.
"Well thanks for the compliment", replies Krzsta. "Yes I'd love to be part of the raiding party.
"We'll set off tomorrow mid-morning, just when the men are at the river doing the ablutions, and hopefully the women-folk home still finishing off their breakfasts."
"Great!" says Julia. "I'll go back and tell James right now. I think he will be very relieved. And I will have my subjects to test out why they don't die from this infection".
 
Last edited:
Julia listen in silence and after much thought, she finally says "I think your idea is do-able. There is a place on the river which separates us from the cannibals where the men often congregate to do the washing and other things for their mistresses. There are many rocks there for them to get to the middle where the water is cleaner. We could cross there."

She ask me to wait, rushing across to Krzsta's place. I had fallen asleep, could not remember how long she was there but she was back with good news. Krzsta had agreed and she volunteered to go with Moore on the mission.

I had no objection but I want then to go according to my plan. "Cannibals may take you girls for sex but chances of capturing you for food are still risky. So for this mission, I prefer very young girls, small size and both girls willing to touch and tease each other. I know this is not the custom here but I want the prey to make up his mind to take you for sex and not as food. Small size are making things easy for him to act alone and not alert his friends.

I want these two girls to play with each other, luring one guy out of the them. Do not fight but run when he attacks you. I had something here to knock him out. When you come to a safe place, let him gain on you. Jab him with this and he will go unconscious within minutes."

I stood up and suggest, " let's go and see the site. Shall we ask Krzsta along"
 
Julia replies, "I like that plan, but there is one problem. We have no 'small size' girls in our village. Remember we are all infected with this curse, and that is what makes us all very big and very strong. Also most of us are the product of the actions of the last man whom we captured, and that was many years ago, so we are all grown up.
"Do you think that Krzsta and I playing with each other may have the same effect? A blonde and an ebony black doing all kinds of erotic things to each other? I am sure Krzsta would love to participate in such an activity, and I must admit it makes me tingle also."
 
"Do not worry about the size because they are big and strong too. Just didn't want him to feel powerless and calls his friends. It is easier to capture one than fighting a group of them. At least you girls and pretend to be scared and run when he attacks. The best chance is when you had lured him further away from the others and who ever he gets his hands on will try to hold him. It is a perfect plan when he rapes you. Wraps your arms around him. So your friend can jab him on his back." I tabulate my plan in details.

Laughing a little, I tease "may be you should let him finish and empty his sperm before you jab him if that is what interest you"

I also give a warning making sure that he don't escape or he will bring his men to attack your tribe. We will all be dead for sure. They are brutal.
 
"OK I like that plan", replies Julia. "I and Krzsta can go to the other side of the river and kiss and caress each other and look all unarmed and innocent and one or two boys should approach us .. We will move away towards the trees where the other boys cannot see them and then jab him or them.
"Yes I like it. I'll go and tell Krzsta about this plan now."
 
My two weeks life is drawing closer to the end. It is the fifth day now and I had tested hundreds of plants and animals. There are new findings but not relevant to safe my life.

The women had found a suitable location to ambush the prey and ten of us set out to capture him. We waited for hours and finally, we saw a group of men coming down to the river.

It was another long wait until one guy moving away from the crowd. He is heading the bushes, probably due to nature call and that makes things easier.

"Ok girls, make some noise and attracts him" I whispers.
 
It is now five days since James came into the village. That means he will have impregnated twenty-five girls so far. So the survival of the village at least for the next generation is just about assured now. Krzsta, being the Chief, claims James every evening to sleep with her, and also she makes sure that James stays vigorous and in good health by being fed and dosed well. Actually, Krzsta is becoming very fond of James and will be very sad to see him go. If only Julia could be ssuccessful in finding a cure ... But she also knows that even Julia's potions will not be able to prolong his life beyond three weeks total in the village.
Today an attempt is being made to capture a boy from the neighboring tribe, which seems to be either immune to the infection or has never been infected. This is so as to help James in impregnating all the girls.
About 10 girls, including Krzsta, go down to the river bank opposite the other village, and hide in the trees till they spot one boy away from the crowd.
Two tall lithe girls, Fay and Gina, murmur in a low voice towards the boys and show emerge from the bushes, caressing each other. They beckon towards the boy, intimating he should follow them ....
 
The big bearded man almost 6 feet 4 had very strong arms. He secretly left his friends and goes to a hiding place where he had hid a piece of sharp metal. He gets to work, sharpening it when Fay and Gina starts giggling not too far away. They pretend not seeing him.

He peek from his hideout and was relieve to see two innocent girls touching each other. They are beautiful, much prettier then their women. He had never seen girls kissing before and the taller girl is rubbing her friends pussy, making her moan.

The big man was excited. He sneeks closer and closer and in a speed of lightning, he sprang at the girls, knocking of the taller girls with shoulder, so hard that she fall flat on her back. He grabs the younger one and rip her legs apart. He had a giant cock. Holdings in his hand almost a foot long. He shove at her mercilessly.
 
"Ooof!" Gina tries to stifle her cry when she is knocked to the ground. She knows the importance of not making much sound to avoid attracting other cannibals.
And now Fay is on the ground being raped by this monster. She puts her big strong arms around him and holds him very strongly so he cannot escape. He seems to be so intent on his thrusting and brutalizing that he probably does not notice he is being held anyway.
Gina beckons to James to come quick with his injection.. The bearded giant is on top of Fay, with his broad back very accessible to being jabbed. Fay plays along by digging her fingernails into the man's back so hopefully he will think that the jab is just another fingernail ....
 
The brutal man is pumping his foot long piston deep into Fay. She did her job well, holding tight to him but true enough she is enjoying his fuck too. Her legs wrapped around his waist, lifting her body to meet his thrust.

James pass the injection to Gina and she crawls slowly up behind him. She plugged it on his buttock and he don't even seem to notice it.

He continue fucking her for awhile and release his heavy load inside her. He gets tired and sleep now, pulling back weakly and he can hardly stand in his feet. His knee is shaking and he fell next to Fay, falling asleep.

We had successfully captured a giant and the others quickly come to help. They bind him and carry him back to their home. Putting him in a strong cage and a thick chain to his leg.

James quickly take some samples of his blood before he wakes up.
 
Fay is indeed enjoying this "raping" by the big brutal monster. It helps that she can match him for strength and vigor, and also she is pleased that she will now be impregnated, thus taking the load off James to "do" her. And, maybe, being raped by a man who is immune to the village curse may help to eradicate it.
After the man succumbs to the injection he is carried back by everybody. Of course the prisoner remains in his cage for now. They cannot take the risk of him escaping alerting the rest of his tribe of cannibals.
Julia hears them all coming back and rushes out to investigate, and seeks out James.
On hearing that he has obtained blood samples she says to him,
"Great work! But I suppose our work has just stared. With your help and samples, I think we have the best chance yet of beating this curse and freeing our village from the constant need to capture poor innocent males and use them till they die --"
 
Back
Top