It's not cheating if you don't get caught (closed)

"I didn't know you could bake..."

Kate turned with a welcoming smile at the sound of the now familiar voice.

"There's a lot about me you don't know."

She told him not resenting what could have been seen as his intrusion into her private sanctuary.

"I do hope you weren't followed. Close the door quickly. If there's a draft this cake will flop."

She told him waiting for him to do so before checking the oven, smiling with satisifaction.

"So, what are you doing here? Didn't decide to join your wife and mother-in-law on their little outing today then?"

She asked with mock innocence, her eyes dancing with mischief.
 
He quickly did as he was bid, shutting the door behind him, then leaning his back against it a she looked in on her cake. As she bent down to peer into the over, he had to admit that he didn't particularly mind that view. When she stood to face him again, he tried to quickly school his face into a calm, but he was still worried that she'd caught him staring.

"Yeah, sorry. I hope I'm not intruding. And as promised I was dead certain that no one saw me come down here." He was smiling still has he walked over to the island, spread out as it was with sheets of baked goods. Placing his hands on the counter, ignoring the flour coating his palms he stated, "looks like you've been having fun..."

"And a day out with those two, shopping of all things, sounds about as fun as standing naked in a hail storm. So no, I decided to stay here. I'm going to do a little writing and sketching, but first I was hoping to make a little more coffee before the morning runs out. Will I be in your way?"
 
"Yeah, sorry. I hope I'm not intruding. And as promised I was dead certain that no one saw me come down here."

She had known he wouldn't have given away her location lightly and smiled warmly at him.

"looks like you've been having fun..."

She looked upon the fruits of he labour - and the mess - with satisfaction.

"Yeah, you could say that. It's been a while."

She responded.

"And a day out with those two, shopping of all things, sounds about as fun as standing naked in a hail storm. So no, I decided to stay here. "

She laughed at the image he painted and found herself wondering what he'd look like standing nude ....

"I'm going to do a little writing and sketching, but first I was hoping to make a little more coffee before the morning runs out. Will I be in your way?"

Fortunately she had pulled herself out of her reverie.

"And I didn't know you wrote and sketched."

She told him.

"And no, you're more than welcome Ryan and a Godsend."

The warmth of her welcome was unmistakeable.

"How's about I bribe you with cookies in return for another of your wonderful coffees?"

She suggested.

"Unless you had another bribe in mind of course...."

She found the words slipping out as she caught herself flirting with him.
 
As he put the kettle on to boil, and pulled coffee from the freezer to grind it, he spoke to her queries. "Well I know there must be plenty I don't know about you, but I'm working to remedy that. And my writing is mostly just notes, and the sketches will all be of the house I'm thinking, mostly the outside. Remember back when Diane was introducing me? I think we exact words were:'he's a famous architect'. Well...she got the architect part right at least."

He was pouring coffee as he went on. "I know the house isn't something you hold dear, but it's a pretty cool edifice. Lots of details you just don't see anymore. Lots of things that no customer would be willing to pay for in this age of quick and dirty."

"And as to payment for coffee... I suppose a cookie might cover it. Two cookies would come closer...." He was enjoying the obvious warmth in her voice, feeling as though they were getting closer. He leaned against the counter as he took his first sips, practically shoulder to shoulder with Kate. When he finally concluded, Ryan looked at her sideways and winked. "We could keep a tab...cause this is really good coffee. I'm sure you'll come up with some way to make it up to me."
 
"Well I know there must be plenty I don't know about you, but I'm working to remedy that."

His words implied that he was interested in getting to know her. Kate likewise found she was enjoying getting to know her prospective brother-in-law.

"And my writing is mostly just notes, and the sketches will all be of the house I'm thinking, mostly the outside. Remember back when Diane was introducing me? I think we exact words were:'he's a famous architect'. Well...she got the architect part right at least."

She laughed. Of course, it was natural that he would be fascinated by the architecture of the place.

"I know the house isn't something you hold dear, but it's a pretty cool edifice. Lots of details you just don't see anymore. Lots of things that no customer would be willing to pay for in this age of quick and dirty."

She shook her head contradicting him.

"You're making assumptions about me, or listening to the opinion's of others."

She scolded lightly.

"I love this house. It has many happy memories for me."

She gestured to the kitchen.

"Those memories are rarely associated with my mother or Diane, but I've had many happy times here and even a rebel like me can appreciate the beauty of a place she grew up in!"

She teased.

"And as to payment for coffee... I suppose a cookie might cover it. Two cookies would come closer...."

She chuckled.

"We could keep a tab...cause this is really good coffee. I'm sure you'll come up with some way to make it up to me."

She grinned.

"You're forgetting the favour I'm doing you letting you in here at all,

She quipped.

"But then you are keeping my secret, so that kinda cancels that out."

She sipped at the coffee he had made her actually enjoying his closeness.

"A cookie or two I can spare. I did get carried away."

Her face became serious as she realised that it was unlikely that her gran would be eating much anyway.

"My cake!"

She jumped suddenly and dived for the oven, a sigh of relief as she carefully took out the lemony scented loaf tin and put it carefully on the kitchen top. Picking up a second tin she carried out the reverse and put the batter-filled tin into the oven before closing the door securely.

"No harm done."

She told him with a relaxed smile and crossed back to him to pick up her mug again.

"So ... you didn't think I looked like a girl who baked?"

She questioned curiously wondering if he realised how little cooking ability Diane had.

"What kind of girl do I look like then?"

She challenged mischieviously.
 
"Just because I assumed you didn't bake, don't take that as an affront. Hardly anyone I know in their twenties knows how to bake...including your sister. Diane always explained it away as having never had the opportunity to learn as a child. Apparently the opportunity was there for those who wanted to take it...just not with Margie." Ryan smiled ruefully.

He watched as she dove for the heavy oven door, her lithe body moving gracefully, even in the momentary panic.

"And I love happy surprises like that, in getting to know someone. Next you'll tell me you're a dedicated ornithologist." He chuckled softly. At her question he turned serious, pausing with his mug halfway to his lips. There was playfulness in her tone, but he wasn't quite sure what was meant by it. Perhaps she was just generally flirtatious...

He looked at her, staring speculatively before answering. "I know that you're not your sister. Which, which the more I know, the more I come to appreciate that fact." He paused then, tapping his chin. He met her eyes. "I think you are a woman who approaches everything in her life with a high degree of passion."
 
"Just because I assumed you didn't bake, don't take that as an affront. Hardly anyone I know in their twenties knows how to bake...including your sister. Diane always explained it away as having never had the opportunity to learn as a child. Apparently the opportunity was there for those who wanted to take it...just not with Margie."

Diane never had much of a rapport with their gran, but she didn't say that to Ryan.

"And I love happy surprises like that, in getting to know someone. Next you'll tell me you're a dedicated ornithologist."

She laughed and shook her head, finding him easy and entertaining company.

"I know that you're not your sister. Which, which the more I know, the more I come to appreciate that fact."

That was a comment that did please her. She had very little in common with Diane and Kate still found the fact that she had effectively 'lost' her elder sister many years ago very sad, despite the way she brushed off their lack of connection. Securely filing those thoughts away, she became aware of his scrutiny as he seemed to be assessing her.

"I think you are a woman who approaches everything in her life with a high degree of passion."

She hesitated, then nodded in agreement.

"Life is for living."

She acknowledged simply.

"It's an old cliché, but we only get one go at it. Life's too short to not be true to yourself, pursue your own interests, your dreams... And you should never let anyone else try to live your life for you. Let them stick to managing their own."

She blushed.

"Sorry, end of lecture. It's just too important to waste the time we have."

Her thoughts owed not a little to the lack of time her gran had left.
Determinedly she shook away that mood.

"Oh, and a friendly warning; don't go using words like 'passion' around here, it's considered a dirty word."

She giggled naughtily then.

"Though I know many more dirtier words should the need arise..."
 
Last edited:
His face split into a wide smile when she cracked that latest joke. Certainly the need for dirtier words did arise, but hardly ever in Diane's company. Fuck, slut and cock were words outlawed from the bedroom repertoire. In fact they were too much for her daily sensibilities as well. Those just didn't fit into the lights-out, no-speaking scenario that played out on those nights few and far between.

"I don't know, 'passion' is pretty filthy. At least it can be." He winked at her slyly, enjoying the banter between them, even if it was rather flirtatious. "It can get sticky too if you do it right..." Smiling again, "or slippery." He was enjoying the slight coloring if her cheeks.

He turned around, putting his back to her as he nervously considered that he was flirting with his girlfriends sister. What was he thinking. That didn't mean that he wanted to stop. In fact, he was enjoying it immensely. And it appeared that she was as well.

He plucked a cookie off its cooling rack and turned back to her, waving it at her, then stepped close again to reach behind her, placing his mug in the sink. "I think I'll take this cookie as a down payment an we'll see if your craving for coffee puts you further in debt." He backpedaled, until he was leaning against the kitchen island and nibbling at the edge of his cookie, facing her and went on. "I'm thinking though, that this conversation is one that will end with us having to go off and take cold showers again. Either that, or with the ladies out all day, a spell by myself in my rooms to help take the edge off. We can't keep doing this ya know."
 
"I don't know, 'passion' is pretty filthy. At least it can be."

Kate giggled at his suggestive wink.

"It can get sticky too if you do it right..."

She knew they were pushing the boundaries of acceptable topics of sister/brother in-law communication, but could not help the images his words conjured.

"or slippery."

She flushed, feeling her body reacting to his words and marvelling at how with just a few suggestive phrases she felt horny again! When he stepped closer to place his mug in the sink, that didn't help matter either. Inwardly she almost moaned, more than ever she realised that her sister's fiancé was sexy, hot and according to his own words frustrated as hell by her sister's lack of interest...
Was Diane crazy!?!

"I think I'll take this cookie as a down payment an we'll see if your craving for coffee puts you further in debt."

He told her as Kate struggled to regain her composure once more.

"I'm thinking though, that this conversation is one that will end with us having to go off and take cold showers again."

She was relieved; so it wasn't just her.

"Either that, or with the ladies out all day, a spell by myself in my rooms to help take the edge off.
We can't keep doing this ya know."


She lifted an eyebrow.

"We can't?"

She asked.

"Two horny, frustrated individuals locked in a sex-free zone?
What else is there to be done?"


She questioned.

"Solo action is never a substitute for a hard, hot fuck."

She knew she should stop teasing, that her sister would truly brand her a slut for her dirty talk, but somehow she found it impossible to act wisely.

"The messier the better ... "

She groaned in frustration.

"God, Ryan, how do you cope? I'll never last the week at this rate ..."

It was not politically acceptable to tell your brother in law you were desperate to be fucked, but .... there it was ...
 
Last edited:
"Well you're right about that. There certainly isn't much better than a proper fucking. But to be honest, I haven't yet sorted out any good coping mechanisms, not any that are going to serve long term. I guess I hadn't really been thinking much in terms of a 50 or 60 year commitment. Really we haven't been dating all that long. Not even a a full year really and it's only just sinking in that I'm going to have a long long dry spell ahead of me. In the order of years!"

He finished his cookie, still looking at her speculatively. "For the remainder of the week though. I bet I'll be able to manage." The smiling mischievously, "that is unless you are intent to continue your campaign to get a rise out of me. I imagine that at some point something's gotta give and I'm just going to snap. Just not yet sure what form that will take."

"I guess we will both just have to find the strength to persevere. Or to admit that be both want to cave into our individual passions. How do you think it will end for you? We had better be careful or things may get awkward for us...unless that was precisely what you were hoping for. " He was smirking wickedly
 
"Well you're right about that. There certainly isn't much better than a proper fucking. But to be honest, I haven't yet sorted out any good coping mechanisms, not any that are going to serve long term. I guess I hadn't really been thinking much in terms of a 50 or 60 year commitment. Really we haven't been dating all that long. Not even a a full year really and it's only just sinking in that I'm going to have a long long dry spell ahead of me. In the order of years!"

Kate shook her head incredulously. She couldn't believe he was seriously telling her that he was prepared to go into a relationship that offered nothing but a 'dry spell'. Marriage was about much more than sex, but without physical intimacy, why would he even bother?

"For the remainder of the week though. I bet I'll be able to manage."

She saw his expression change to a tease.

"that is unless you are intent to continue your campaign to get a rise out of me. I imagine that at some point something's gotta give and I'm just going to snap. Just not yet sure what form that will take."

Kate blushed. She wasn't trying to get him to 'snap' and definitely wasn't trying to mess things up between him and Diane, even though she secretly thought that they were mismatched. If he couldn't see that, then it wasn't her place to tell him.

"I guess we will both just have to find the strength to persevere. Or to admit that be both want to cave into our individual passions. How do you think it will end for you?"

She laughed. If things got too bad for her, she fully intended to go out and get laid.
She might even look up an old 'friend' to save the one-night-stand taboo.

"We had better be careful or things may get awkward for us...unless that was precisely what you were hoping for. "

She looked genuinely shocked.

"Why would I want things to get awkward?"

She put her empty coffee cup in the sink.

"I like you Ryan and if being honest with each other makes things awkward between us, then perhaps you need to take a look at why that is?"

She dared to suggest.

"It's not for me to comment on your relationship with my sister, but I can't see why anyone would be planning to make a commitment that doesn't meet their needs, and I don't mean just sexually."

She sighed fearing she had said too much.

"As for getting a rise, it's mutual. You're good looking and hot, you can't blame a horny girl for noticing.
And yes, we tease and it's playing with fire, but ... I'm sure we can handle it and not 'cross the line' ... "


Even so she couldn't help but spare a thought to what would happen if he did indeed 'snap' and lose control. She had to suppress the shiver that went through her at the prospect.

"Maybe the question should be, why aren't you sorting this with Diane, instead of teasing her naughty little sister?"

She hoped that she had re-established the lightly teasing tone they'd had before things got too 'heavy' between them.
 
Last edited:
He was smiling when Kate admitted to thinking that he was hot. In his head though, Ryan was trying to imagine just why he had reconciled himself to wed a piece of driftwood.

"Perhaps teasing her naughty little sister is something to do that will keep me from going insane this week. Like you said, being horny and sexless is a horrible combination. The sorting, I think, will have to come when we're it from under this roof. Nothing good is going to happen this week."

The past few days had put a few things into perspective for him, one thing being that Diane wasn't perhaps what he was looking for, she was just what he happened to be looking at when he was needing a woman to enter his life.

Perhaps he was getting hitched to the wrong sister. Of course, Kate didn't much seem to be the 'getting-hitched' sort, but Ryan wondered if that was really such a bad thing.

He was being downright trouble and he knew it, but he was enjoying a little fun, more than he'd had in a long while. Stepping closer to her he said, looking down and into her eyes, "I'm up for whatever teasing you can dish out!"
 
"Perhaps teasing her naughty little sister is something to do that will keep me from going insane this week."

She laughed at his suggestion.

"Like you said, being horny and sexless is a horrible combination. The sorting, I think, will have to come when we're it from under this roof. Nothing good is going to happen this week."

That seemed wisest and if they were going to 'have words' she was grateful that it would take place when she, Kate was well out of the way!

She hadn't expected Ryan to step closer to her, much less challenge her.

"I'm up for whatever teasing you can dish out!"

Kate laughed and shook her head.

"Oh no, you're not. You wouldn't last 5 minutes!"

She told him with assurance. She knew the limits of her own self control and given the extended 'dry period' she could imagine that it would take very little to get more than a rise from him.

"Don't take me on Ryan. When it comes to being a cocktease, I can be the worst"

She told him, extending her hand and pressing it to his groin and feeling him hard and throbbing beneath the fabric. She had intended to teasingly graze his crotch, but god he felt good, and felt so thick ...

"Mmmmm ... "

She couldn't quite hold back a purr of appreciation.
 
"Are you hoping to go tease for tease? Cause...two can play at that game." Ryan was imagining just how long it had been since she had had a good and proper fucking.
When her hands roved over the front of his pants though, he imagined that she found he was a little more intrigued than her was ready to admit. He needed to get off, and now...she knew that too. He let out a small gasp of breath when her fingers found his dick and gave a small squeeze.

He tried to play it off though: "Seems like you may have found a new plaything? But do you think I'm really going to be that easy?" As he said that, his strong hands reach out, fingertips raking up her sides, over her ribs, thumbs colliding with the underside of her breasts as he did, never breaking eye contact. "Do you?"
 
"Are you hoping to go tease for tease? Cause...two can play at that game."

Kate laughed at his confidence, equally confident that she could 'outdo' him, whatever that meant.
And she could tell by his reaction to her touching his cock that she had had the desired effect.

"Seems like you may have found a new plaything?"

He acknowledged.

"But do you think I'm really going to be that easy?"

She did not give ground as he reached out towards her, but could not repress a shiver as his fingers grazed up her sides and came to rest underneath her breasts.

"Do you?"

He asked her again, as they locked gazes, each equally challenging the other.

"I think ... you're as easy as they cum... "

She told him in a soft purr, her fingers moving to stroke the length that she could feel pulsing beneath that all too thin fabric.

"Don't take me on, Ryan."

She warned sweetly.

"That dry spell is gonna play against you ... brother ..."

She told him confidently knowing she was playing a dangerous game, but unable to back down.
 
Ryan's cock was starting to twitch in Kate's hand as she ran her hand up and down his length. She was making it harder and harder for him to concentrate. But clearly that was her intent. Where had his self control gone to? Had that gone shopping as well?

Staring down into her eyes still, he ran his hands around her side and onto her back, stepping into her body as he did and then down her back until his hands were cupping under her ass, lifting her subtly to him in an embrace.

"Don't take you on? But maybe that's exactly what I mean to do? And please don't call me something I'm not. I may be a lot of things, but as of yet, I am most definitely not your brother." His tone was whispered, breath heavy on her face as she continued touching him in a manner that was clearly inappropriate, but he seemed to lack whatever it was that he needed to walk out of the room just then. "What do you think your sister would say? Cause while I am not yet your brother, you are certainly still blood to diane?"
 
Gazes still locked she felt his strong hands move down her side and then, as he stepped closer into her space, they moved to her back and then to her ass. She gasped as strong hands cupped each cheek capturing her so securely, their groins so close, but not quite pressed together; the heat between them though was undeniable.

"Don't take you on? But maybe that's exactly what I mean to do?"

He told her, his voice so deep and sexy, his breath on her face as she caught her own breath.

"And please don't call me something I'm not. I may be a lot of things, but as of yet, I am most definitely not your brother."

Her smile broadened at those words, but her expression became more serious as he continued.

"What do you think your sister would say?
Cause while I am not yet your brother, you are certainly still blood to diane?"


She shook her head as if in censure.

"That's underhand Ryan and well you know it."

She admonished him.

"Diane is blood, but have you even seen her even speak to me since I got here?"

She frowned.

"Perhaps you should ask yourself what you are doing here with your fiancée's sister? What would your wife-to-be say? I'm the single one here."

She reminded him.

"Besides, I can imagine what Diane's told you about me."

She did not have to hear him confirm her assumptions.

"I'm not the slut she claims I am. But you're not going to use Diane to make me back down here. Good try."

She praised him ironically as she moved her hand to the zip at the front of his trousers easing it downwards so slowly.

"Tell me to stop."

She told him as the zip reached half way.

"You're engaged to my sister ... stop me ... "
 
Last edited:
Ryan's zipper was fully down, and he was mere moments from springing free of the shorts he wore beneath. He was massaging her back end and teasing her through her jeans. Inhaling her scent deeply, he admitted the heady aroma that he gave off. Sure she wasn't a slut, even if that's what Diane said, but certainly all the ingredients were there. He was tilting his head in such a way that there faces were close, as close as their bodies, their lips just inches apart.

When he finally answered he was joking, trying to make light of the fact that his fiancés sisters hands were practically in his pants and he had yet to make a move to stop her. "You're the one free to have whomever you like. I should be the desperate one, just gagging to be touched by any woman happening along. So ask yourself: do you think I'm the one who's going to turn down a little show of affection? And then ask yourself: do you want me to have stop? Or are we going to have to admit to the uncomfortable fact that we're attracted to one another, and that Diane is playing an ever diminishing role in this little scene?"
 
He didn't stop her.

But neither did he encourage her, more than he already had at least.

Kate had his zip down and her hand pressed against his open fly.

"You're the one free to have whomever you like. I should be the desperate one, just gagging to be touched by any woman happening along."

He summarised.

"So ask yourself: do you think I'm the one who's going to turn down a little show of affection?
And then ask yourself: do you want me to have stop?
Or are we going to have to admit to the uncomfortable fact that we're attracted to one another, and that Diane is playing an ever diminishing role in this little scene?"


She moved her fingers, the teasing so much more intimate without the protection of his pants and zip.

"So which am I ... just a random woman showing you a little bit of affection .... or someone you're attracted to ... ?"

She asked curiously.

"I have no trouble admitting an attraction. Diane has no role in this for me.
Again ... I think you need to find the answers for yourself, Ryan."
 
Ryan was really enjoying her boldness, and even the callous way in which she treated her sister. It was abundantly clear that Diane's feelings played no part for Kate after many years of being kicked around. Ryan was just now starting to see that light, and wondering if he too would be in fir such treatment once the celebrity of their relationship had worn off.

Still he made no move to stop her, nor did he want to. He hadn't been titillated like this in months and he had a hard time imagining that Diane would even notice if all of a sudden he was carrying on an affair behind her back. But that was just it...he didn't want to carry on an affair behind her back. Suddenly Ryan realized that he had already begun to say goodbye to Diane, even if she didn't yet see that.

"You can be a random woman if you want to be, if that makes it all the more exciting for you, but just know that you are the random woman who I'm quite attracted to and one who is waking me up from an ill suited and ill fated relationship...even if the woman involved happens to be your sister." He hoped his joking tone came across in his words, but at the same time, Ryan wished that Kate would realize that he was getting ever more interested in her and that Diane would someday wonder where she went wrong.
 
"You can be a random woman if you want to be, if that makes it all the more exciting for you, but just know that you are the random woman who I'm quite attracted to and one who is waking me up from an ill suited and ill fated relationship...even if the woman involved happens to be your sister."

It was a game, they both had said so and yes, he was hot and sexy and excited her, but the way he spoke of Diane, and their 'ill suited and ill fated' relationship gave her pause for thought.

"If your relationship with my sister was so bad, then why did you agree to come here for the week to be introduced to the family?

She asked, her hand easing away from his crotch as she awaited his answer.

"I'm not interested in the aggro between you and my sister, or in trying to break you up."

She told him.

"I'm not interested in any make-believe where we don't know each other.
We are who we are, with the needs we have."


In this case, reality was much hotter than play acting which held no excitement for her.

"You probably like the idea of fucking me, but I doubt that's what you really want."

And even if he did, she doubted he had the balls to follow through with it.
If the way he kept talking of his fiancé was anything to go by, he was well under Diane's thumb, even if he didn't realise it ...
 
When she came right out and accused him of being indecisive and not really knowing what he wanted to come of any of this, of Diane dragging him along to the reunion, of being miserable and spending his time hiding from the rest of the family and then ultimately finding himself closeted with Kate, pants unzipped and faces inches apart...well it made up his mind on several fronts at once.

Then suddenly he used the one hand still wrapped under her ass to lift her slightly, his other going behind her head and cradling her skull in his grip. He pressed his body to hers, allowing her to feel his hardness pressing against her lower stomach. His forehead met hers as he looked into her eyes. And then he kissed her. His lips finding hers and mashing down hard. When he pulled back after a short interval, he asked, "and what does that tell you?"
 
However she had expected him to respond, what Ryan actually did took her completely by surprise!

Kate had no time to react as the hand on her ass lifted her and held her securely as he moved his body lewdly against hers, ensuring she could feel his raging hardon.
A hand moved to her head, holding it securely so that she could not avoid making eye contact, could not avoid the expression of hunger, the determination with which his gaze locked with hers. And then his mouth was crushing downwards, kissing her so hungrily. And all the while he pressed her tightly against him, moulding her securely as he ground against her.

And then suddenly he released her, pulling back abruptly, to leave her dazed and breathless.

"and what does that tell you?"

He asked her.

"That ... maybe ... we should fuck ... "

She responded breathlessly, wanting more ...
 
At her words, Ryan lifted her bodily, using his greater leverage and strength to pull her legs up and around his waist, locking her ankles behind his back. His mouth found hers, hungrily closing his lips over hers and then parting slightly so that his tongue could tease hers. They made out passionately for several fevered moments, feeling like high school students on their parent's couch.

He held her to him, grinding his hips slightly as she twined around him, still lightly perched on the edge of the counter in the old disused kitchen, his hardon very apparent through his open slacks.

He was smiling, on the verge of laughing when he asked her, forehead pressed to hers and gasping slightly, "I hope that you didn't have anything else planned for the afternoon, did you?" Then, growing a touch more serious, "you aren't still playing at being a cocktease are you?"
 
It seemed as if her words were all he needed to allow his control to slip still further.
He lifted her easily, impressing her with his strength and how he pulled legs around his waist securing her in place around him. Their mouths found each other once more, she kissing him as hungrily as he her. And then his tongue was in her mouth, her pulses racing crazily as he shoved it deeply, lashing her own tongue as they tasted each other greedily.

Her head was spinning as they drew apart, she taking a ragged breath, but he seemed ecstatic.

"I hope that you didn't have anything else planned for the afternoon, did you?"

She hesitated. She had to go see her gran, but had much of the day to do so, she qualified with a slight twinge of guilt.

"you aren't still playing at being a cocktease are you?"

He asked as if sensing her hesitation.

"No ... no of course not ... "

She told him.

"I have to go and see my gran some time today.
She's not up to long visits though."


She couldn't believe she was even discussing this so calmly with him.

"Why ... how long can a quick fuck take?"

She asked him with a sassy grin.

"Or did you have something more ... elaborate ... in mind....?"

She asked curious and excited by the prospect of what was to come.

"You can take your ... frustrations ... out on me, as much as you like ..."

She purred leaning forward to kiss his neck and nip it teasingly.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top