It's not cheating if you don't get caught (closed)

"I'm not going to hate you later on." He smiled as she leaned back. Her gaze was obviously searching for insights about his state of mind. Certainly he was feeling a little guilty. More than a little guilty. Hell, he felt like shit. He was going to have to lay alongside Diane that night, and meanwhile he was going to be thinking about screwing her little sister. That just wasn't right. He knew it. He knew that at some point they would have to have 'the talk' about their relationship, where it was going, and the needs he had. But that wasn't going to happen now, not here, and Diane's little sister need not be involved at all.

Well, she need not be involved other than to serve as a proper wake up call. He smiled again, this time forcing some of the falseness out of his expression. "I'm not going to hate you later on... If anything I think we've probably come to some sort of understanding between us." Then he laughed. "If anything, now we can at least make it through the rest of the week without being driven completely mad with lust." His laugh was a barking course cough, with perhaps a bit of bluster in it. But really, he was feeling much much better. The darkness that had been crowding his mind seemed to have dissipated some. He leaned in to kiss her again, gently, and sweetly. Then he slowly unwrapped her legs from behind his back. He supported her weight with one arm, and delicately took her ankles from behind his back, and lowered her standing on the floor. He gasped as his softening cock slipped from inside her, hanging limply before him. He still stood close, still held his arms around her, and still smiled, meeting her gaze.

"I'm not going to hate you later on."

Despite Ryan's assurance, Claire could see through the pretence. She saw it: guilt.

"I'm not going to hate you later on... If anything I think we've probably come to some sort of understanding between us. If anything, now we can at least make it through the rest of the week without being driven completely mad with lust."

Just the repetition of that promise, the lack of mirth in his laughter was enough to confirm Claire's fears. Now that he had finally ended his dry spell, the consequences of fucking around with her were crashing in on him.

But she had to give him credit, he remained solicitous and did nothing to make Claire feel bad about what had happened.Yet she said nothing until they were stood side by side, their bodies finally disentangled.

"I need to go clean up. And I still have to visit gran."

She told him matter of factly as she checked her watch.

"I'll head through the back staircase."

Swiftly she did her best to make herself look decent, turning just before she headed to the door.

"One last thing, though, Ryan. I'm not my sister. I can tell when you're lying ... "

She told him with a shrug before slipping out of the door and up to her room.

Last edited:
Ryan was adding layer upon layer of guilt. As he watched her disappear around the door frame, her last words rang in his head. Moreover it was her last glance---one part haunting, and one part chastisement---that he would really recall while laying awake that night, in a bed beside Diane.

He slowly reassembled his clothing, trying not to look as disheveled as he felt. Taking a last look around the small kitchen, Ryan ensured that the oven was off, and things were as tidy as they could be given the situation. He supposed there was nothing that could be done about the racks of cooling cookies. He didn't mind swiping another one as he headed for the door.

Sticking his nose out into the corridor, he glanced up and down both directions of the hall, ensuring there was no one else about, and stepping into the passage. He immediately set off down the hall, towards the steps that would take him up to the rooms he shared with Diane. He assumed that she would still be out with her mother, still shopping. Even so, it was with a dose of hesitation that he opened the door of their room, glancing around to be certain that she wasn't anywhere around. He let out a sigh, shut the door behind him, and immediately headed off to the bath. He hoped that getting under some steamy water would help clarify things for him. He hoped too that doing so would remove any lingering and incriminating scent from his body. As he turned on the water, he found himself wondering if Kate was doing the same, or if instead she had gone directly to visit this mysterious Gran.

Kate headed out of the kitchen then ducked up the back stairs making her way rapidly to her own room. Closing the door, she stood with her back to it and closed her eyes.

"Shittttt!"

And that was putting it mildly. True there was no love lost between her and Diane, but fucking her fiancé? That was low by anyone standards!
But then again, what was her sister playing at!?!
Ryan was good looking and personable and obviously a hit with the family.
But more than, he was sexy and hot and had incredible stamina and that cock ...

She gave a groan and headed for the shower. A quick wash and a change of underwear and top and she knew that she would be missing an opportunity to see gran if she loitered much longer.

When she returned to the kitchen, she boxed up her cookies and selected an amount to take through to her loving gran. As planned she was welcomed and tea was made and the cookies set out with due ceremony and of course savoured, although Kate noted that her gran ate very little, but assured her that she would eat more that evening with the milky drink she had at bedtime. The old lady tired all too easily and again Kate was set adrift not knowing just how to occupy her time and whether to seek out the others, which risked bumping into Ryan and Diane, or avoiding Ryan altogether.

Not one to be labelled a coward, nonetheless, Kate decided that she should give her sister and her fiancé some space and so she made a few calls. When they sat down for the evening meal, they would learn that she was out for the evening and sent instructions, 'not to wait up'...

Ryan spent much of the afternoon in his rooms. It wasn't that he was being particularly cowardly, though the thought had passed through his mind on a few occasions. He just wanted to have some time and space to himself. He had always been a bit of a recluse, and being thrust into the spotlight like he had been these past days was really starting to grate on his nerves.

Since Diane was out, and meant to be so all day, he didn't think that he'd offend anyone by secluding himself. Really, who was even going to miss him. He could count the friends he had here on one hand. It was always possible that he might go and seek out Diane and Kate's father, but that was going at it a bit high. They didn't really have all that much to talk about. And besides, even in his 30s, Ryan was almost certain that a father could tell when you'd been with his daughter.

So Ryan was taking it easy. He lost track of time, and was blinking owlishly confused about the noise and fuss as Diane banged the door open, and practically fell inside, burdened under a sizeable load of parcels and bags and boxes. He could only imagine what was inside all of them. He blinked again as he looked at his watch, seeing how easily the afternoon had just disappeared with the writing and sketching he'd been at. Diane was giggling quietly. She was quite clearly a little tipsy. Going to the city had obviously treated her quite well.

Kate had hoped to leave undetected, but her father called out to her as she descended the stairs and stood in the hall.

"Hey daddy,"

She kissed his cheek.

"Can't stop or I'll be late."

His eyes roamed over - if he only dared admit it - his favourite daughter.

"Hot date, Katie?"

She laughed.

"... no nothing like that, just an old friend ... "

She told him.

"You are alright ... are you Katie?"

Kate looked puzzled. Her father couldn't be talking about her and Ryan, so what.

"I'm fine, but ... I'm worried about gran ... "

She saw his face fall and reached out to wind her arm round his.

"I spent time with her today. She seems so ... ill ... "

She confessed ...

Back